Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 03-31-2011, 10:33 PM
Registered Member

Former Apostolic Ministers Allegedly Murder Woman.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-ohi...ry?id=13255848

I personally know all of these people, including poor Summer herself, God rest her soul. I was there when this father and son were ordained. I even know Brother King Kelly, the Pastor of the Church where they hid the body. Please pray for Summer's family as well as Bill Inman's mother, who is a woman of God and a dear friend of mine who can't wrap her mind around what her son has done.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:43 PM
Registered Member

Re: Apostolic Ministers Murder Young Woman.

Wow. This divorce must have been nasty to get so many people involved in the murder (unless they were all a little nutz to begin with).
Old 03-31-2011, 10:47 PM
Registered Member

For those who don't wish to follow the link, Summer Inman, a 25 year old mother of three, was kidnapped tuesday night 3/22/11, in Logan, Ohio by her estranged husband and his parents(the father and son both being Apostolic ministers whom I know very well), and killed a short time later, her body being discovered in an Apostolic Church septic tank a week later, after the husband's mother cracked and told police where she was. That's it in a nutshell. There are many more details.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:48 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyWayne View Post
Wow. This divorce must have been nasty to get so many people involved in the murder (unless they were all a little nutz to begin with).
Dingdingdingding, what do we have for Randy, Bob?
Old 03-31-2011, 11:03 PM
Saved by Grace

That is absoultely horrifying. What a terrible tragedy. "Apostolic ministers", what has that 3 step, speak in tongues doctrine done to change someones life-nothing. tongues speakers can be just a svile as the world. We need a real relationship with Jesus Christ, and it doesn't come by tongues. BTW I'm not trying to hijack this thread with the initial evidence doctrine, but my point is people like this, literally murderers can minister in "apostolic" churches largely because apostolics have such a tendancy to equate that with redemption, and it has nothing to do with redemption, and because of that, now great shame is upon the church, and much worse and unnecessary damage has been done to a family, and it didn't have to be this way.

"The only man who has the right to say he is justified by grace alone is the man who has left all to follow Christ." ~Dietrich Bonheoffer, The Cost of Discipleship

"Preachers who should be fishing for men are now too often fishing for compliments from men." ~Leonard Ravenhill
Old 03-31-2011, 11:17 PM
Banned

absolutely shocking.
Old 03-31-2011, 11:18 PM
Saved & Shaved

Really, Jason?
Old 03-31-2011, 11:32 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Badejo View Post
That is absoultely horrifying. What a terrible tragedy. "Apostolic ministers", what has that 3 step, speak in tongues doctrine done to change someones life-nothing. tongues speakers can be just a svile as the world. We need a real relationship with Jesus Christ, and it doesn't come by tongues. BTW I'm not trying to hijack this thread with the initial evidence doctrine, but my point is people like this, literally murderers can minister in "apostolic" churches largely because apostolics have such a tendancy to equate that with redemption, and it has nothing to do with redemption, and because of that, now great shame is upon the church, and much worse and unnecessary damage has been done to a family, and it didn't have to be this way.
What?
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 03-31-2011, 11:37 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Badejo View Post
Um, what on earth? You're trying to connect the dots between a horrific murder and the "initial evidence doctrine?"

Try again.

"To see no being, not God’s or any, but you also go thither,
To see no possession but you may possess it—enjoying all without labor or purchase—
abstracting the feast, yet not abstracting one particle of it;…."

--Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass, Song of the Open Road
Old 03-31-2011, 11:58 PM
Registered Member

Please don't forget the "Please Pray For Her Family" part, especially her parents, two good God fearing people, and her three children, the oldest of whom is only 5. This sort of thing doesn't happen here in Southeast Ohio, and this whole ordeal has rocked the little community where I grew up as well as the entire region.