Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

View Poll Results: Will you take the Corona Vaccine?
Yes, as soon as it's available 5 11.63%
Yes but I'll wait to see how it's working 4 9.30%
Only if it's mandatory 0 0%
Absolutely not 34 79.07%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2020, 10:51 PM
Registered Member

Re: Will you take the Corona Vaccine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
I bet you wear a coronamask when you go out. If not, you should.
Probably should but I've been out so rarely over the last 2 months, and the places I go all involve minimal contact with anyone that I don't. I think I've been out maybe 4-5 times in the last 2 months.

I pretty much know I don't have it due to the frequency of my outings. Generally spaced out 2+ weeks apart.
Old 05-18-2020, 09:04 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
Probably should but I've been out so rarely over the last 2 months, and the places I go all involve minimal contact with anyone that I don't. I think I've been out maybe 4-5 times in the last 2 months.

I pretty much know I don't have it due to the frequency of my outings. Generally spaced out 2+ weeks apart.
Is this due to fear of getting the ChineseFlu?
Old 05-18-2020, 11:33 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by james34 View Post
Is this due to fear of getting the ChineseFlu?
Define fear of getting the ChineseFlu?

Do I want to get it? No. Will I take reasonable precautions to help ensure I don't get it. Yes. Do I think I'm going to die if I get it? No. Do I think I'm going to pass it along to someone else if I get it? Besides my wife - No - but that's because of my precautions.

I think there's a small chance that we will see a 2nd wave in America for a brief time (months from now) - because eventually 90% of the population is likely going to be back to business as usual and this will still be here. But if that happens we will be in good shape to manage it and it won't last long.

Last edited by jfrog; 05-18-2020 at 11:35 PM.
Old 05-27-2020, 10:53 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Define fear of getting the ChineseFlu?
WEARING A MASK WHEN YOU ARE IN YOUR CAR ALONE.

Quote:
Do I want to get it?
Yes, because then you can say you died from it.

Quote:
No.
Clearly your no, mean yes.

Quote:
Will I take reasonable precautions to help ensure I don't get it.
Precautions? They aren't precautions, they are liberal bleeding heart fashion statements. Wearing a mask, wearing gloves, holding up a line of people, so you can look back self righteously as you rub yourself down in hand sanitizer.

Quote:
Yes.
Oh this is the smug YES! That you proudly say to anyone who doubts the great and powerful OZ. Which dictates that we should propagate the stupid social distancing, and self quarantine circus.

Quote:
Do I think I'm going to die if I get it? No.
Here is where stupid meets logic. Then why in the name of common sense were you self quarantining and mask wearing when we had other pandemics hit our shores???? You didn't, you didn't wear a mask, or want others to stay home and lose their jobs. To destroy a whole entire industry like cruise ships. Who all the people who once worked on them are unemployed. You flitterd your way through H1N1, Zeka, West Nile Virus, and Ebola. This world doesn't have to worry about a great tribulation or armageddon. Because everyone is riding the full blown stupid train. Oh, and don't worry about another country invading us, because they are just as stupid as we are.

Quote:
Do I think I'm going to pass it along to someone else if I get it? Besides my wife - No - but that's because of my precautions.
There we go, Mr Hero American. I bet you stand akimbo as you say the above sentence. Do you wear a cape and keep repeating, "I'm batman." You taking precautions??? How stupid can we be??? Washing your hands? You mean to tell me you never washed your hands prior to 2020? You mean you been going all day without washing your hands? Newsflash, washing your hands isn't prevention my boy, because every joker around you doesn't wash their filthy mitts. matter of fact they pick their nose while they make your burger and fries. Preparing food should of been the first things they should of stopped, but they didn't. Homeless people kept soldiering on, the most contagious group of walking dead found in every city. spreading the disease. Social distancing???? What a laugh!!! Do you sleep 6 feet away from your wife? No matter how hard you try you can't stay 6 feet away from strangers all the time. Oh, but you are wearing a mask? You still have the largest organ on your body taking everything in, its the biggest filter. It is your skin!!!! Good grief I bet you hamsters never considered that, that is because you know nothing. Only what your godless media wants you to know.

Quote:
I think there's a small chance that we will see a 2nd wave in America for a brief time (months from now) - because eventually 90% of the population is likely going to be back to business as usual and this will still be here. But if that happens we will be in good shape to manage it and it won't last long.
It wont last long? Bro, this was done to us and we have lemmings like you to thank. We won't ever storm the Bastille, because we have you and Scott Pitta to tell us that eating cake is a good option. Brave New World is here buddy boy, and the churches failed miserably. Great tribulation, Antichrist Mark of the Beast??? My lands the churches would be first in line to do whatever they are told by the television, the internet, or whatever spew font pours on them. It won't last long? Sunny Jim, we deserve nothing but fire and fury upon this land, we deserve the wheels of iron crushing our pygmy skulls. Because the fear of God is not among us. Outrage isn't just dead in this country, but it has been cremated and thrown to the four corners of the wind. Church closings and live streaming nonsense. While the atheists looked on and nodded their heads. The church is a paper tiger, once again. Yeah Jfrong you wear your mask and wash your hands to make your little contribution to the masses. Continue to tell us to go along with CDC, because after all they love us and care about our best interest. The higher ups hate our guts, we are a blight on the land. If they could push a button and we all go away they'd press it already. history is a great teacher, it teaches us there is only two classes the haves and the have nots. Coronavirus, good luck with that, we swallowed the hook, and we will bleed a long time to come.
Old 05-28-2020, 07:51 AM
Registered Member

!!Ouch!! Somebody just totally extinguished the flames of the Eutopian Pandemic with an overdue flood of reality water. This is the only way to cure those who have tarried too long at the Kool-aid, that is dilute it down to a level where it is no longer harmful by pouring in the TRUTH.
Old 05-31-2020, 12:32 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
WEARING A MASK WHEN YOU ARE IN YOUR CAR ALONE.

Yes, because then you can say you died from it.

Clearly your no, mean yes.

Precautions? They aren't precautions, they are liberal bleeding heart fashion statements. Wearing a mask, wearing gloves, holding up a line of people, so you can look back self righteously as you rub yourself down in hand sanitizer.

Oh this is the smug YES! That you proudly say to anyone who doubts the great and powerful OZ. Which dictates that we should propagate the stupid social distancing, and self quarantine circus.

Here is where stupid meets logic. Then why in the name of common sense were you self quarantining and mask wearing when we had other pandemics hit our shores???? You didn't, you didn't wear a mask, or want others to stay home and lose their jobs. To destroy a whole entire industry like cruise ships. Who all the people who once worked on them are unemployed. You flitterd your way through H1N1, Zeka, West Nile Virus, and Ebola. This world doesn't have to worry about a great tribulation or armageddon. Because everyone is riding the full blown stupid train. Oh, and don't worry about another country invading us, because they are just as stupid as we are.

There we go, Mr Hero American. I bet you stand akimbo as you say the above sentence. Do you wear a cape and keep repeating, "I'm batman." You taking precautions??? How stupid can we be??? Washing your hands? You mean to tell me you never washed your hands prior to 2020? You mean you been going all day without washing your hands? Newsflash, washing your hands isn't prevention my boy, because every joker around you doesn't wash their filthy mitts. matter of fact they pick their nose while they make your burger and fries. Preparing food should of been the first things they should of stopped, but they didn't. Homeless people kept soldiering on, the most contagious group of walking dead found in every city. spreading the disease. Social distancing???? What a laugh!!! Do you sleep 6 feet away from your wife? No matter how hard you try you can't stay 6 feet away from strangers all the time. Oh, but you are wearing a mask? You still have the largest organ on your body taking everything in, its the biggest filter. It is your skin!!!! Good grief I bet you hamsters never considered that, that is because you know nothing. Only what your godless media wants you to know.

It wont last long? Bro, this was done to us and we have lemmings like you to thank. We won't ever storm the Bastille, because we have you and Scott Pitta to tell us that eating cake is a good option. Brave New World is here buddy boy, and the churches failed miserably. Great tribulation, Antichrist Mark of the Beast??? My lands the churches would be first in line to do whatever they are told by the television, the internet, or whatever spew font pours on them. It won't last long? Sunny Jim, we deserve nothing but fire and fury upon this land, we deserve the wheels of iron crushing our pygmy skulls. Because the fear of God is not among us. Outrage isn't just dead in this country, but it has been cremated and thrown to the four corners of the wind. Church closings and live streaming nonsense. While the atheists looked on and nodded their heads. The church is a paper tiger, once again. Yeah Jfrong you wear your mask and wash your hands to make your little contribution to the masses. Continue to tell us to go along with CDC, because after all they love us and care about our best interest. The higher ups hate our guts, we are a blight on the land. If they could push a button and we all go away they'd press it already. history is a great teacher, it teaches us there is only two classes the haves and the have nots. Coronavirus, good luck with that, we swallowed the hook, and we will bleed a long time to come.
Seems to me the Pharisees in the bible were the only people I've ever heard about that were depicted as mocking someone more than you.
Old 05-31-2020, 07:37 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Seems to me the Pharisees in the bible were the only people I've ever heard about that were depicted as mocking someone more than you.
Jfrog, you live in Brigadoon. I just live in the real world, and deal with people who live and work in the streets. Oddly enough, the pandemic passed them by. Due to they having to deal with the day to day grind of survival. Things are in full swing here in Palm, Broward and Dade. People are getting sick and tired of the liberal media, and the let them eat crack attitude from people like you.
Old 11-12-2020, 09:08 PM
Covenant Apostolic

This is what we learned about at mid week bible study:

basically, don't take the vaccine or you will fry.

Last edited by Amanah; 11-12-2020 at 09:21 PM.
Old 11-13-2020, 04:47 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
This is what we learned about at mid week bible study:

basically, don't take the vaccine or you will fry.

Wow, unleash the flying monkeys!

Patent number 060606? Or is it WO2020060606A1? The interesting thing is this, when people selectively leave out information. Which one sounds more ominous? WO2020060606A1 or 060606? But looking deeper into this cow pie we see there is no mention of nano partical technology. No mention of any sort of interactive micro chip technology. RFID implants in hands, head, or hind quarters. Also in attempts to put fear into the listener the speaker uses the 060606 ( it only can work on a Christian audience) but the number in the NT is 666 not 060606, or WO2020060606A1. The later never mentioned because it doesn’t hold the same affect. Thank you Sister Amanah for posting this.
Old 11-14-2020, 07:25 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

https://www.today.com/tmrw/ticketmas...accine-t198908

Ticket Master wants you to provide evidence of taking the vaccine or show that you've been tested, before you can attend any future live events. Since the news broke, they've backpedaled and claimed it's just an "option" they're considering, and it would be up the event organizer.

Quote:
However, the company is looking at how it can use technology as a tool to prevent concerts from turning into virus superspreader events. That plan could include asking ticket holders to share whether they've been vaccinated or have tested negative for the virus within a certain window of time, dependent on local rules, according to a Billboard report.

"We’re already seeing many third-party health care providers prepare to handle the vetting — whether that is getting a vaccine, taking a test, or other methods of review and approval — which could then be linked via a digital ticket so everyone entering the event is verified," Mark Yovich, president of Ticketmaster,
From the linked article:
https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...concerts-plan/

Quote:
Here's how it would work, if approved: After purchasing a ticket for a concert, fans would need to verify that they have already been vaccinated (which would provide approximately one year of COVID-19 protection) or test negative for coronavirus approximately 24 to 72 hours prior to the concert. The length of coverage a test would provide would be governed by regional health authorities -- if attendees of a Friday night concert had to be tested 48 hours in advance, most could start the testing process the day before the event. If it was a 24-hour window, most people would likely be tested the same day of the event at a lab or a health clinic.

Once the test was complete, the fan would instruct the lab to deliver the results to their health pass company, like CLEAR or IBM. If the tests were negative, or the fan was vaccinated, the health pass company would verify the attendee's COVID-19 status to Ticketmaster, which would then issue the fan the credentials needed to access the event. If a fan tested positive or didn't take a test to verify their status, they would not be granted access to the event. There are still many details to work out, but the goal of the program is for fans to take care of vaccines and testing prior to the concert and not show up hoping to be tested onsite.

Ticketmaster would not store or have access to fans' medical records and would only receive verification of whether a fan is cleared to attend an event on a given date.
The thing is, you could go in for a C19 test, and be infected minutes later by interacting with someone who has it, so what good does testing do? None. We actually had a customer Thursday who cancelled an on-site visit because he was "deathly afraid of catching Covid" (his words), and wouldn't let us come out until we were tested first. People put far too much faith in medicine and "science".

Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.