Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 07-29-2021, 11:47 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
I do not wear a mask, but if the guidance changes, I will wear one.

Turn the other cheek and take those steps necessary to promote public health.

Needless death from covid by refusing to take the steps necessary to prevent it ends any rights a person may have been born with.
This poster cannot possibly be a real person. If they are they need to be sent to the sanitarium as soon as possible.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 07-30-2021, 12:13 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

IT’S OFFICIAL – Official Data shows more people have died because of the Covid Vaccines in 6 months than people who have died of Covid-19 in 15 months

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/06/12...15-months/amp/

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 07-30-2021, 12:22 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0b88ac701f.jpg (47.9 KB, 31 views)

Old 07-30-2021, 12:44 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1627611066953.jpg (76.1 KB, 26 views)

Old 07-30-2021, 07:32 AM
Registered Member

Biden is talking about paying $100 to people to get tha vaccine. I’m holding out. I’m waiting for $100,000. ��
Old 07-30-2021, 08:29 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tithesmeister View Post
Biden is talking about paying $100 to people to get the vaccine. I’m holding out. I’m waiting for $100,000. ��
Your stance is determined by the amount of the payout.

I get it now.
Old 07-30-2021, 08:38 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
What happened to the flu?

Looks like covid cured the flu, for what? 18 months and counting?
What is the flu? Sounds familiar. Let me google it.
Old 07-30-2021, 08:41 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
The idea is reducing risk. Not getting the shot makes a person a pandemic spreader. We put others first by getting the shot and reducing risks.

Put others first and get the shot.
Personally, I’m not getting the shot. I personally don’t believe the number of deaths is 600,000. I do believe that is inflated by a lot in my opinion. Yet, I know people that have gotten this sickness, and they told me it was bad, they couldn’t smell, they couldn’t taste, they slept all day and didn’t eat anything for a couple days. They said it was like the flu times 50, so this sickness isn’t made up.

Everyone and their dog has an opinion eight now, “the shot is going to kill you”, “the shot will save your life”. Do what you feel is best, pray about it. A lot of the resistance you have now is just simply because the government is pushing this vaccination, and almost anything the government says there is a sect of people that are going to be this “truth rebellion” against it.

My cousin is a MD at Johns Hopkins Hospital. And he said not to take the vaccine, just because it wasn’t tested long enough. He’s not against vaccines, he just wants it tested longer.
Old 07-30-2021, 09:19 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
Personally, I’m not getting the shot. I personally don’t believe the number of deaths is 600,000. I do believe that is inflated by a lot in my opinion. Yet, I know people that have gotten this sickness, and they told me it was bad, they couldn’t smell, they couldn’t taste, they slept all day and didn’t eat anything for a couple days. They said it was like the flu times 50, so this sickness isn’t made up.

Everyone and their dog has an opinion eight now, “the shot is going to kill you”, “the shot will save your life”. Do what you feel is best, pray about it. A lot of the resistance you have now is just simply because the government is pushing this vaccination, and almost anything the government says there is a sect of people that are going to be this “truth rebellion” against it.

My cousin is a MD at Johns Hopkins Hospital. And he said not to take the vaccine, just because it wasn’t tested long enough. He’s not against vaccines, he just wants it tested longer.
I tend to agree with this.

Everyone should make their own decision. They are the one who will reap the consequences, be they good or bad. Think for yourself. When the mob mentality takes over, the results are seldom optimal.
Old 07-30-2021, 09:20 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post

Your statement is not true. A lot of the resistance is because of what you cousin says, and a lot of the indignation of the resistance is because the gov is pushing it, and not giving people the choice. The majority is not rebelling just for the joy of rebelling or distrusting for the joy of distrusting. People see corruption in the government, in the scientists community, and in the media. That is plenty of reasons for them to be skeptical of their actions and motives.
You are misjudging them.