Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 01-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Live! Via Satellite

God Still Answers

I just wanted to pass along this praise report.

This pass summer my son was sitting in a Spanish outreach class when one of his friends decided to start playing with his ear by tickling it with a house key. My son jerked at the sensation sending the key into his ear. It did puncture the ear drum. It was a significant tear and the ENT doctor told us in October that he has some concerns about the lack of healing and that most likely there would be some minor permanent hearing loss. He wanted to wait until January to determine if he would need surgery in March(after the cold season). Well, Praise God! My wife just called me to let me know that it has completely healed with no complications and no scar tissue. The result: NO hearing loss! He is still working and still hears our needs!
Old 01-07-2008, 04:50 PM
Wouldn't Take Nothin' For My Journey Now!

God Still Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrmptPraise View Post
I just wanted to pass along this praise report.

This pass summer my son was sitting in a Spanish outreach class when one of his friends decided to start playing with his ear by tickling it with a house key. My son jerked at the sensation sending the key into his ear. It did puncture the ear drum. It was a significant tear and the ENT doctor told us in October that he has some concerns about the lack of healing and that most likely there would be some minor permanent hearing loss. He wanted to wait until January to determine if he would need surgery in March(after the cold season). Well, Praise God! My wife just called me to let me know that it has completely healed with no complications and no scar tissue. The result: NO hearing loss! He is still working and still hears our needs!

Bro. TrmptPraise,

That is a wonderful report! Thanks be to That Friend who sticketh

closer than a brother! He IS WONDERFUL!!

Blessings,

Falla39
Old 01-07-2008, 06:25 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Praise Him. How wonderful.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV