Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters
Facebook

Notices

Deep Waters 'Deep Calleth Unto Deep ' -The place to go for Ministry discussions. Please keep it civil. Remember to discuss the issues, not each other.

Old 04-15-2021, 12:28 PM
Registered Member

Thy Kingdom Came

120 trumpeters sounded in unity with singers, and the glory filled Solomon's temple. Solomon quoted Psalm 132 to see God verify his enthronement. Centuries later, 120 in unity are filled as living temples on Pentecost, and Jesus' enthronement is attributed to be the cause as Peter quotes Psalm 132 as proof. Christ's enthronement is verified!

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 04-23-2021, 11:56 AM

Re: Thy Kingdom Came

Hey Mike. How ya been?

I have a question. Do you consider this as past or future regarding the apostles judging the 12 tribes of Israel in this verse.

https://biblehub.com/matthew/19-28.htm

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. - Eph. 4:29
Old 04-24-2021, 02:35 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
120 trumpeters sounded in unity with singers, and the glory filled Solomon's temple. Solomon quoted Psalm 132 to see God verify his enthronement. Centuries later, 120 in unity are filled as living temples on Pentecost, and Jesus' enthronement is attributed to be the cause as Peter quotes Psalm 132 as proof. Christ's enthronement is verified!
Old 04-24-2021, 06:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shag View Post
Hey Mike. How ya been?

I have a question. Do you consider this as past or future regarding the apostles judging the 12 tribes of Israel in this verse.

if I may, that is future. It has not happened yet. The Apostles have never judged the 12 tribes with Jesus yet...And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
Old 04-28-2021, 11:00 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shag View Post
Hey Mike. How ya been?

Been great!

I believe that is current. The apostles currently judge the Israel of God -- the church -- seeing as they set the foundation by their words and doctrine.

(Eph 2 says saved gentiles are no long er aliens from the commonwealth of Israel but fellowcitizens.)

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."

Last edited by mfblume; 04-28-2021 at 11:43 AM.
Old 04-28-2021, 12:04 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Been great!

I believe that is current. The apostles currently judge the Israel of God -- the church -- seeing as they set the foundation by their words and doctrine.

(Eph 2 says saved gentiles are no long er aliens from the commonwealth of Israel but fellowcitizens.)
Do you see their current role as a foreshadowing of their future role in the resurrection?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-28-2021, 01:03 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Do you see their current role as a foreshadowing of their future role in the resurrection?
No. Not at the moment, anyway.

Old 07-08-2021, 09:23 AM
Registered Member

So thrilled to have just shown another believer that Jesus Christ is ruling right now, by comparing Psalm 110:1 and the language used, with 1st Corinthians 15:25. If he's seated until all enemies are his footstool, and that seating is occurring now, Then he's ruling at the same time due to the terminology. People think that he's waiting for Dominion to be given to him when all enemies are put under his feet. But the Bible actually teaches that he's waiting for them to be destroyed when they're put under his feet. Being put under his feet means those enemies are destroyed. Not that they're put there in subjugation so he can rule over them. He's ruling now until all enemies are put under his feet.

Old 07-08-2021, 10:12 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
So thrilled to have just shown another believer that Jesus Christ is ruling right now, by comparing Psalm 110:1 and the language used, with 1st Corinthians 15:25. If he's seated until all enemies are his footstool, and that seating is occurring now, Then he's ruling at the same time due to the terminology. People think that he's waiting for Dominion to be given to him when all enemies are put under his feet. But the Bible actually teaches that he's waiting for them to be destroyed when they're put under his feet. Being put under his feet means those enemies are destroyed. Not that they're put there in subjugation so he can rule over them. He's ruling now until all enemies are put under his feet.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 07-12-2021, 07:18 AM
Banned

And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Who are the 12 tribes of Israel that the Apostles will judge?
Us or someone else?