Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 08-02-2021, 11:21 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

Just a 100 out of 12.5 million?

Winning lotto, and getting hit by lighting. Odds are good that these things won't happen to you. But guess what? People still spend their money on lotto. People still find shelter during heavy lighting. Guillain-Barré syndrome, doesn't sound good. Especially the part about not controlling body functions. Anyone picking up that they are finding this stuff out now? How brand new are these vaccines?

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infecti...9vaccine/93537

The FDA added a warning that Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine may trigger Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) in a small number of people in a letter sent to the manufacturer on Monday.

Of the 12.5 million Americans who received this vaccine, about 100 people reported having GBS in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). Of these reports, 95 of them were serious and required hospitalization, and there was one reported death, an FDA spokesperson told MedPage Today.

The warning was added to the Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine fact sheets for health care providers and patients. It states that adverse event reports suggest an increased risk of Guillain-Barré syndrome in the 42 days after vaccination. Patients should seek medical attention right away if they develop weakness or tingling sensations especially in legs or arms that worsens and spreads, difficulty walking, difficulty with facial movements, double vision or inability to move eyes, or difficulty with bladder control or bowel function.
Old 08-02-2021, 11:33 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Remember when Kamala said it was only a debate? When asked why she went after Biden over busing? She showed us all that every politician is a professional liar.

Old 08-04-2021, 07:32 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

If this was a real superdeadly pandemic, then why would all the provaxxers (government, big pharma, media, etc) be so intent on stuffing the West with millions of undocumented invaders? Wouldn't they just shut the borders down and stop all travel?

I mean, they have no problem quarantining and locking down their own citizens. But they just can't possibly tighten things up when it comes to unrestricted illegal immigration?

This isn't a pandemic. It's an IQ test...

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 08-04-2021, 01:51 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Proof they know it's a scam:

https://www.twitter.com/YALiberty/st...47938242805762

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 08-04-2021, 02:00 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

It's ALL a scam, all about building the biggest bestest tyranny evah!

Infrastructure Bill Would Require Alcohol Monitors for All New Cars

https://freebeacon.com/politics/infr...-all-new-cars/

Old 08-04-2021, 03:22 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
If this was a real superdeadly pandemic, then why would all the provaxxers (government, big pharma, media, etc) be so intent on stuffing the West with millions of undocumented invaders? Wouldn't they just shut the borders down and stop all travel?

I mean, they have no problem quarantining and locking down their own citizens. But they just can't possibly tighten things up when it comes to unrestricted illegal immigration?

This isn't a pandemic. It's an IQ test...
Looks like you wrote the speech for the governor of Florida?

Old 08-05-2021, 08:39 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Looks like you wrote the speech for the governor of Florida?

I found the transcript of his speech, for those who'd prefer to read it instead of watching the video.

Quote:
RON DESANTIS, GOVERNOR OF FLORIDA: And I just want to say something quickly, you know, Joe Biden is taken to himself to try to single out Florida over COVID. This is a guy who ran for president saying he was going to “shut down the virus.” And what has he done? He’s imported more virus from around the world by having a wide-open southern border, you have hundreds of thousands of people pouring across every month. And it’s not just from Mexico. In fact, it’s rarely from Mexico; you have over 100 different countries where people are pouring through, not only are they letting them through, they’re then farming them out all across our communities across this country, putting them on planes, putting them on buses. Do you think they’re being worried about COVID for that? Of course not. So he’s facilitating, who knows what new variants are out there, but I can tell you, whatever variants around the world, they’re coming across that southern border, and so he’s not shutting down the virus, he’s helping to facilitate it in our country. And what is his big solution? What is he so upset about Florida? His solution is he wants to have the government force kindergarteners to wear masks in school; he doesn’t believe the parents should have a say in that; he thinks that should be a decision for the government. Well, I can tell you in Florida, the parents are going to be the ones in charge of that decision.

One of the major medical people in his administration just recently told parents that they should be wearing masks at home when they’re around their own children. This is insane. Joe Biden also believes that vaccination should be mandated by force of government and that you should have to show vaccination status to be able to participate in society. Now, Florida, we’re very proud of our seniors-first strategy, you look at the mortality in nursing homes among seniors, it’s declined dramatically. But we said from the beginning, we’re going to make it available for all, but we’re not going to mandate it on anybody, that’s ultimately an individual’s choice to be able to do it. Biden, he rejects science, because he denies the fact that people that recover from COVID have long lasting immunity. And that’s been proven time and time again, and the data is very clear. So his vision is, just like in New York City, restaurants should ban young kids from being able to go in because they’re not eligible for vaccination. And law-abiding citizens have to produce proof of their medical records, just to go to the gym, or attend an event, or just to participate in everyday society. He wants that. But yet, if you want to vote, he thinks it’s too much of a burden to show a picture ID when you’re voting, so no voter ID, but have to show your medical papers just to be able to live in everyday life. Give me a break. And so I think the question is, is we can either have a free society, or we can have a biomedical security state, and I can tell you, Florida, we’re a free state, people are going to be free to choose to make their own decisions about themselves about their families, about their kid’s education, and about putting food on the table. And Joe Biden suggests that if you don’t do lockdown policies, then you should quote, “get out of the way.” But let me tell you this, if you’re coming after the rights of parents in Florida, I’m standing in your way, I’m not going to let you get away with it.

If you’re trying to deny kids a proper in -person education, I’m going to stand in your way and I’m going to stand up for the kids in Florida. If you’re trying to restrict people, impose mandates, if you’re trying to ruin their jobs and their livelihoods and their small business, if you are trying to lock people down, I am standing in your way and I’m standing for the people of Florida. So why don’t you do your job? Why don’t you get this border secure. And until you do that, I don’t want to hear a blip about COVID from you. Thank you.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 08-05-2021, 10:37 AM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by jito463 View Post
i found the transcript of his speech, for those who'd prefer to read it instead of watching the video.

🤣
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20210805-100429_Firefox.jpg (82.5 KB, 6 views)
Old 08-05-2021, 10:37 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

"...a new study by MIT and Harvard scientists demonstrates that segments of the RNA from the coronavirus itself are most likely becoming a permanent fixture in human DNA. (study linked below). This was once thought near impossible, for the same reasons which are presented to assure us that an RNA vaccine could accomplish no such feat. Against the tides of current biological dogma, these researchers found that the genetic segments of this RNA virus are more than likely making their way into our genome. "

https://www.algora.com/Algora_blog/2...-dna-after-all

Old 08-05-2021, 10:52 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
I found the transcript of his speech, for those who'd prefer to read it instead of watching the video.
Thank you for this