Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 05-08-2007, 04:38 PM
God's Son

Sorry Haven't Been Around Much

Just a few moments @ library to say keep our church in your prayers. We've had 30 people baptized and got the Holy Ghost so far this year and the devil is mad. God exposed the jezebel spirit that was holding the church down. (That's not the painting of face spirit, but the spirit who is out to weaken the pastor and his vision. Another topic.) We got rid of about 95% of the vision killers. A couple more are still hanging around. It doesn't help matters when one of the former pastors and one of the district officials are encouraging the rebellion. The former pastor is coaching the people in trying to oust my pastor. So I've been fasting, praying, casting out devils, baptizing people, praying with people to get the Holy Ghost. God is still moving mightily. Keep my pastor in your prayers. We will be victorious. We have mortally wounded the rebellion. It's only a matter of time the rebellion will be crushed and that spirit killed. God has already pronounced judgement through prophecy for those who are attacking the work of God. Keep us in your prayers....

Legalism has no pity on people. Legalism makes my opinion your burden, makes opinion your boundary, makes my opinion your obligation-Lucado

Some get spiritual because they see the light. Others because they feel the heat.Ray Wylie Hubbard

Definition of legalism- Damned if you do. Damned if you don't. TV
Old 05-08-2007, 04:55 PM
Administrator

I will be praying for your church.
Old 05-08-2007, 05:05 PM
BANNED MYSELF

FN will pray, too.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:41 PM
God's Son

It's funny but God has exposed those with the Jezebel spirit in our church. And it's not the folks wearing makeup with the jezebel spirit. It's the traditionalists who have caused the division. It's the traditionalist that is calling a former pastor to get coaching on how to the district to "fire" the pastor. (talk about ministerial ethics).lol

Good news is that it hasn't stopped the move of God. One man walked in off the street tonight and got the Holy Ghost in the back of the church and got baptized in Jesus name. That's four people with since the bruhaha two weeks ago. God has told us to have a sword in one hand and a hammer in the other. We haven't stopped building the Kingdom. We finally got a pastor with the guts to prune the tree from its dead weight.

We have severely wounded the enemy. I won't rest until that spirit is totally anihilated from our midst.

Legalism has no pity on people. Legalism makes my opinion your burden, makes opinion your boundary, makes my opinion your obligation-Lucado

Some get spiritual because they see the light. Others because they feel the heat.Ray Wylie Hubbard

Old 05-09-2007, 09:44 PM
Resident PeaceMaker

Hang there yall have the victory ,dominion is yours in Jesus Name.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:47 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv1a;107889[B
It's funny but God has exposed those with the Jezebel spirit in our church. And it's not the folks wearing makeup with the jezebel spirit. It's the traditionalists who have caused the division. It's the traditionalist that is calling a former pastor to get coaching on how to the district to "fire" the pastor. (talk about ministerial ethics).lol

Good news is that it hasn't stopped the move of God. One man walked in off the street tonight and got the Holy Ghost in the back of the church and got baptized in Jesus name. That's four people with since the bruhaha two weeks ago. God has told us to have a sword in one hand and a hammer in the other. We haven't stopped building the Kingdom. We finally got a pastor with the guts to prune the tree from its dead weight.

We have severely wounded the enemy. I won't rest until that spirit is totally anihilated from our midst.
The JEZEBEL spirit is about CONTROL....Jezebel painted her face and looked out a window. I know we hear preaching about "painted faces" but does anyone preach against looking out a window?...She did that, too. LOL..Just kidding with you....I'm adding this request to pray about, too.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:56 PM
God's Son

Bingo!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkLady View Post
The JEZEBEL spirit is about CONTROL....Jezebel painted her face and looked out a window. I know we hear preaching about "painted faces" but does anyone preach against looking out a window?...She did that, too. LOL..Just kidding with you....I'm adding this request to pray about, too.

Old 05-09-2007, 10:50 PM

Wow! Man, I'll surely keep you folks in prayer this week. That's some tough stuff right there.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:06 AM
CupCake

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv1a View Post
It's funny but God has exposed those with the Jezebel spirit in our church. And it's not the folks wearing makeup with the jezebel spirit. It's the traditionalists who have caused the division.
This why God looks on the heart of man~ And so should we~
Old 05-10-2007, 09:49 AM
just lurking...

Quote:
Just a few moments @ library to say keep our church in your prayers. We've had 30 people baptized and got the Holy Ghost so far this year and the devil is mad. God exposed the jezebel spirit that was holding the church down. (That's not the painting of face spirit, but the spirit who is out to weaken the pastor and his vision. Another topic.) We got rid of about 95% of the vision killers. A couple more are still hanging around. It doesn't help matters when one of the former pastors and one of the district officials are encouraging the rebellion. The former pastor is coaching the people in trying to oust my pastor. So I've been fasting, praying, casting out devils, baptizing people, praying with people to get the Holy Ghost. God is still moving mightily. Keep my pastor in your prayers. We will be victorious. We have mortally wounded the rebellion. It's only a matter of time the rebellion will be crushed and that spirit killed. God has already pronounced judgement through prophecy for those who are attacking the work of God. Keep us in your prayers....
Quote:

And people wonder why I have such poor church attendance