Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 09-18-2007, 11:27 AM
Registered Member

Prayer Needed!

Yesterday while in town paying bills I was in the parking lot waiting for Di and I noticed that two parking spaces over a person that used to be in the Klan with was walking over to my car and he started to run off at the mouth about this and that so I got out of the car and hold him I did not want to hear about it and that what he was saying way a lie and that he could believe what he wanted to believe. Now this person is a biker as well, but he rides with a bad biker gang. He wanted to fight right there and I said that if I was going to do anything I would not do it in a public place, so I guess he thought he would ask if we wanted to meet somewhere else and I said that I would do my fighting on my knees at home in prayer and then he started to say bad thing about God and so on, so as hard as it was I got back in the car and started praying. At this time Di had already came back and was in the car praying that we did not start fighting there and thank God nothing happened.

If any of you have ever read anything about or been in a bad biker gang you know how it works and I am just asking that you keep me in prayer and that God will keep me safe as I feel they may try to hurt me in some way. Now the person that told him the lies was Bill and Bill was vice president of the Klan when I was running it and the person I ran into yesterday was head of our security team at that time and his name is Clean. I feel Bill may have took over where I left off, or at lest is trying to anyway. Keep this in prayer please that God would deal with both of them and anyone else that may still be in it as well.

Thanks and God Bless, Joe
Old 09-18-2007, 11:38 AM
I remain the Petulant Chevalier

Praying for you Joe.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:41 AM
Registered Member

Joe you are in our prayers here!
Old 09-18-2007, 07:22 PM
Registered Member

Joe, God has obviously done a major change in you - let's pray that He works the same sort of transformation in these men. Wouldn't it be awesome if the Klan fell apart because God got ahold of so many of these men's hearts and changed them from the inside out!!!!

In the meantime, I am also praying for YOU, Brother!!! I am asking God to make a hedge around you that Satan and his cronies cannot break thru to cause you harm in any way.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:27 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margies3 View Post
Joe, God has obviously done a major change in you - let's pray that He works the same sort of transformation in these men. Wouldn't it be awesome if the Klan fell apart because God got ahold of so many of these men's hearts and changed them from the inside out!!!!

In the meantime, I am also praying for YOU, Brother!!! I am asking God to make a hedge around you that Satan and his cronies cannot break thru to cause you harm in any way.
My girlfriend was just saying that God was going to move in a way that would change lives, as there are so many people praying about this matter and I believe there is power in the prayers of God's children.