Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters
Facebook

Notices

Deep Waters 'Deep Calleth Unto Deep ' -The place to go for Ministry discussions. Please keep it civil. Remember to discuss the issues, not each other.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-15-2021, 12:28 PM
mfblume's Avatar
mfblume mfblume is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Portage la Prairie, MB CANADA
Posts: 37,879
Thy Kingdom Came

120 trumpeters sounded in unity with singers, and the glory filled Solomon's temple. Solomon quoted Psalm 132 to see God verify his enthronement. Centuries later, 120 in unity are filled as living temples on Pentecost, and Jesus' enthronement is attributed to be the cause as Peter quotes Psalm 132 as proof. Christ's enthronement is verified!
__________________
...MY THOUGHTS, ANYWAY.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-23-2021, 11:56 AM
shag shag is offline
.


 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,329
Re: Thy Kingdom Came

Hey Mike. How ya been?

I have a question. Do you consider this as past or future regarding the apostles judging the 12 tribes of Israel in this verse.


https://biblehub.com/matthew/19-28.htm
__________________
If you would win a man to your cause, first convince him that you are his sincere friend. Therein is a drop of honey that catches his heart...
Abraham Lincoln


Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. - Eph. 4:29
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-24-2021, 02:35 AM
phareztamar phareztamar is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 455
Re: Thy Kingdom Came

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
120 trumpeters sounded in unity with singers, and the glory filled Solomon's temple. Solomon quoted Psalm 132 to see God verify his enthronement. Centuries later, 120 in unity are filled as living temples on Pentecost, and Jesus' enthronement is attributed to be the cause as Peter quotes Psalm 132 as proof. Christ's enthronement is verified!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-24-2021, 06:57 AM
1 God 1 God is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 555
Re: Thy Kingdom Came

Quote:
Originally Posted by shag View Post
Hey Mike. How ya been?

I have a question. Do you consider this as past or future regarding the apostles judging the 12 tribes of Israel in this verse.


https://biblehub.com/matthew/19-28.htm
if I may, that is future. It has not happened yet. The Apostles have never judged the 12 tribes with Jesus yet...And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-28-2021, 11:00 AM
mfblume's Avatar
mfblume mfblume is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Portage la Prairie, MB CANADA
Posts: 37,879
Re: Thy Kingdom Came

Quote:
Originally Posted by shag View Post
Hey Mike. How ya been?

I have a question. Do you consider this as past or future regarding the apostles judging the 12 tribes of Israel in this verse.


https://biblehub.com/matthew/19-28.htm
Been great!

I believe that is current. The apostles currently judge the Israel of God -- the church -- seeing as they set the foundation by their words and doctrine.

(Eph 2 says saved gentiles are no long er aliens from the commonwealth of Israel but fellowcitizens.)
__________________
...MY THOUGHTS, ANYWAY.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."

Last edited by mfblume; 04-28-2021 at 11:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-28-2021, 12:04 PM
Esaias's Avatar
Esaias Esaias is offline
Master ThreadKiller


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Zion aka TEXAS
Posts: 24,330
Re: Thy Kingdom Came

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
Been great!

I believe that is current. The apostles currently judge the Israel of God -- the church -- seeing as they set the foundation by their words and doctrine.

(Eph 2 says saved gentiles are no long er aliens from the commonwealth of Israel but fellowcitizens.)
Do you see their current role as a foreshadowing of their future role in the resurrection?
__________________
Visit the Apostolic House Church YouTube Channel!


Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-28-2021, 01:03 PM
mfblume's Avatar
mfblume mfblume is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Portage la Prairie, MB CANADA
Posts: 37,879
Re: Thy Kingdom Came

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Do you see their current role as a foreshadowing of their future role in the resurrection?
No. Not at the moment, anyway.
__________________
...MY THOUGHTS, ANYWAY.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The kingdom of God mizpeh Fellowship Hall 3 01-26-2014 09:34 PM
Kingdom of GOD and Kingdom of Heaven Bro. Vince Sunday School 10 08-21-2012 11:45 AM
The Kingdom of God Arphaxad Deep Waters 19 02-15-2008 11:27 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by coksiw
- by Salome

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.