Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 12-01-2021, 05:59 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Unvaxxed Pureblood too


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 38,544
Re: Car Crashes Through a Parade in Wisconsin?

Waukesha parade suspect Darrell Brooks says he feels 'dehumanized,' 'demonized' in first jailhouse interview.

https://www.fox6now.com/news/waukesh...ouse-interview

This is where we are as a country. A monster like Darrel Brookes is given a platform to air his grievances. He claims that everyone thinks he is a monster? Well, he is correct. He isn't an animal, because animals just do what they do due to their nature. Darrel Brooks did what he did, because he is a monster. Is anyone trying to dehumanize him? He did that to himself by choosing to murder people in cold blood. Demonize him? Again, here is what he chose for himself, when he with reckless abandoned murdered innocent people. No one led him to do these things, he glorified these actions in his past postings on Social Media. He loved being a demon, he relished being the monster.
__________________
“Burn the Boats!!!” — Hernan Cortes
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-02-2021, 08:26 AM
coksiw coksiw is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,666
Re: Car Crashes Through a Parade in Wisconsin?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/waukesh...da-11638310613


In the aftermath of George Floyd’s death last year, employers offered black workers time off to deal with the news, and UCLA suspended a professor who refused to grade his supposedly traumatized black students more leniently than their nonblack peers.

Such gestures may have been well-meaning, but they were also nonsensical and reeked of condescension. Are black psyches really this fragile, and are blacks so starved for exemplars that miscreants must be treated like martyrs? Should Floyd’s death matter more to them than the huge number of black homicides that don’t involve police? And why would people who aren’t black be any less disturbed by a video showing a police officer kneeling on the neck of a defenseless suspect for nine minutes?
Click on the "Listen" audio to get more of the article than this text.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-02-2021, 06:10 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Unvaxxed Pureblood too


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 38,544
Re: Car Crashes Through a Parade in Wisconsin?

The murderer just wants a chance to prove to the judge that he can be the man his mother, and God want him to be.


__________________
“Burn the Boats!!!” — Hernan Cortes
  #24  
Old 12-03-2021, 05:43 AM
jediwill83's Avatar
jediwill83 jediwill83 is offline
Believe, Obey, Declare


 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Central Louisiana
Posts: 3,717
Re: Car Crashes Through a Parade in Wisconsin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
The murderer just wants a chance to prove to the judge that he can be the man his mother, and God want him to be.





"Mr. Nuffin? Paging Mr. Dindu Nuffin? Is there a Mr. Dindu Nuffin in the store?"
__________________
Blessed are the merciful for they SHALL obtain mercy.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-03-2021, 07:03 AM
coksiw coksiw is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,666
Re: Car Crashes Through a Parade in Wisconsin?

He is getting life in prison.
[Gen 9:5 NKJV] "Surely for your lifeblood I will demand [a reckoning]; from the hand of every beast I will require it, and from the hand of man. From the hand of every man's brother I will require the life of man.
[Gen 9:6 NKJV] "Whoever sheds man's blood, By man his blood shall be shed; For in the image of God He made man.
God expects from Gentile human courts capital penalty for intentional killing like that. I wonder if "life in prison" will just attract judgment for the guilt of bloodshed.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-03-2021, 08:02 AM
Nicodemus1968's Avatar
Nicodemus1968 Nicodemus1968 is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Unites States
Posts: 2,339
Re: Car Crashes Through a Parade in Wisconsin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coksiw View Post
He is getting life in prison.
[Gen 9:5 NKJV] "Surely for your lifeblood I will demand [a reckoning]; from the hand of every beast I will require it, and from the hand of man. From the hand of every man's brother I will require the life of man.
[Gen 9:6 NKJV] "Whoever sheds man's blood, By man his blood shall be shed; For in the image of God He made man.
God expects from Gentile human courts capital penalty for intentional killing like that. I wonder if "life in prison" will just attract judgment for the guilt of bloodshed.
As part of the New Testament revelation are we to agree with the gentile courts when they decide to kill a man through capital punishment?

I do not condone what this gentleman did, and he should and will be punished.
__________________
""The Government of The United States is NOT, in ANY sense, founded on the CHRISTIAN religion". - Founding Father -John Adams
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-03-2021, 08:46 AM
coksiw coksiw is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,666
Re: Car Crashes Through a Parade in Wisconsin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
As part of the New Testament revelation are we to agree with the gentile courts when they decide to kill a man through capital punishment?

I do not condone what this gentleman did, and he should and will be punished.
I believe that's the duty of a court, and as Christian we should understand that those are consequences of sin, and intervening to prevent the consequences of sin on somebody could be seen as participating in that same sin. I believe, by the Scriptures, that God expects nations to have courts and judge evil, especially murder. Not doing so it is a sin. And yes, God said to Noah, and to Israel, that the punishment for intentional killing (murder) is death, and it should be executed by men.

But really, it doesn't matter what we think. We are not the court in that city.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-03-2021, 09:43 AM
diakonos's Avatar
diakonos diakonos is offline
New User


 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: N.W. Arkansas
Posts: 2,839
Re: Car Crashes Through a Parade in Wisconsin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
As part of the New Testament revelation are we to agree with the gentile courts when they decide to kill a man through capital punishment?

I do not condone what this gentleman did, and he should and will be punished.
Well, don’t kingdoms (governments) rise and fall at God’s will?
__________________
“Don’t blame me, I voted for Kodos.”
-Homer Simpson
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-03-2021, 10:31 AM
Nicodemus1968's Avatar
Nicodemus1968 Nicodemus1968 is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Unites States
Posts: 2,339
Re: Car Crashes Through a Parade in Wisconsin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coksiw View Post
I believe that's the duty of a court, and as Christian we should understand that those are consequences of sin, and intervening to prevent the consequences of sin on somebody could be seen as participating in that same sin. I believe, by the Scriptures, that God expects nations to have courts and judge evil, especially murder. Not doing so it is a sin. And yes, God said to Noah, and to Israel, that the punishment for intentional killing (murder) is death, and it should be executed by men.

But really, it doesn't matter what we think. We are not the court in that city.
Ok. I just thought for a second that you were for capital punishment.
__________________
""The Government of The United States is NOT, in ANY sense, founded on the CHRISTIAN religion". - Founding Father -John Adams
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-03-2021, 10:38 AM
coksiw coksiw is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,666
Re: Car Crashes Through a Parade in Wisconsin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
Ok. I just thought for a second that you were for capital punishment.
I am, for murder. I believe it has to be addressed in a court, not by a mob, or an angry individual.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New from Wisconsin viggie The Welcome Mat 13 03-31-2010 11:53 AM
Plane Crashes Into Building in Austin Jermyn Davidson Fellowship Hall 35 02-19-2010 09:27 PM
Obama Picks Gay Band to March in Inaugural Parade Weary Pilgrim Political Talk 16 12-17-2008 08:35 AM
Are you watching the Thanksgiving parade? Margies3 Fellowship Hall 3 11-27-2008 10:30 AM
Firefighters Forced To March In Gay Parade CC1 The Newsroom 15 08-08-2007 09:11 AM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by aegsm76
- by mfblume

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.