Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 11-14-2020, 05:25 AM
Loving God, His Word, His Name

Cancer Screening/Tests

Good morning.

On 11/20, I am going in to be tested for possible male breast cancer. The wound on my chest has not healed, and the oncologist has recommended a mammogram, lymph node study, and breast study to determine if a biopsy is warranted. Please keep me in prayer, as I have to go through these tests alone that entire day.

Love to all.

Apostolic Defender Ministries
The Apostolic Defender Podcast on Spotify
Old 11-14-2020, 05:52 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Re: Cancer Screening/Tests

You are in God's loving care, prayers for good results.
Old 11-14-2020, 10:03 AM
of 9!! :)

Prayers!
Old 11-14-2020, 11:16 AM
Administrator

Praying for you!
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Old 11-16-2020, 01:11 PM
On the road less traveled

Will be in prayer for you! You are never alone in God's care.
Old 11-20-2020, 02:12 PM

An Update:

Had two biopsies today, a mammogram, and two ultrasounds. Doctors detected cancer in my right breast and lymph nodes. Both biopsies went well. Will know the result on Friday.

Old 11-20-2020, 07:11 PM
of 9!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnTraditional View Post
An Update:

Had two biopsies today, a mammogram, and two ultrasounds. Doctors detected cancer in my right breast and lymph nodes. Both biopsies went well. Will know the result on Friday.
Continued prayer for you!
Old 11-21-2020, 07:51 AM
Registered Member

This sounds like a natural for herbal treatment, suggest you research a bit, including Hoxsey. Contact people who use the therapy, and those who claim it is all quackery .

One friend used to do a lot of that type of health work in Tennessee, but is semi-retired.

Blessings and health and grace in Jesus name!

Last edited by Steven Avery; 11-21-2020 at 07:54 AM.
Old 12-15-2020, 06:29 AM

Good morning.

Admins and Mods, if this is not allowed, please delete this. But, I am now asking for help. My medical bills have become too much on my custodial income, so I am asking for help. Would you please consider going on to this GoFundMe and supporting me as we not just fight, but beat this cancer!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-me-fight-cancer-beat-it

God loves you, I love you, and there's nothing you can do about it!

Old 12-19-2020, 10:04 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnTraditional View Post
Good morning.

Admins and Mods, if this is not allowed, please delete this. But, I am now asking for help. My medical bills have become too much on my custodial income, so I am asking for help. Would you please consider going on to this GoFundMe and supporting me as we not just fight, but beat this cancer!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-me-fight-cancer-beat-it

God loves you, I love you, and there's nothing you can do about it!
To any reading this post just a note that if you click on the gofundeme like you will find that this fundraiser was cancelled by him a few days ago.

Please join me in continuing to pray for healing this AFF member dealing with cancer and financial issues due to it. This year I have personally discovered how expenisve dealing with cancer and other issues can be. Between our car accident, malignant cancer, kidney failure, and severe acute pancratitits I think my insurance has been billed over $150,000 this year and I still have radiation treatment and whole body scans to happen before the end of the year!

If this poster does not have insurance or has incurance with a high deductible dealing with cancer can be a catastrophic blow to ones financial well being. I know he will appreciate our prayres regarding all of this.
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"