Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-06-2020, 09:27 AM
Not riding the train

Re: Voter Fraud?

Because PA has pretty well decided the election, Trump has a better chance of taking this to court and reversing the rule of allowing a three day period beyond the close of the polling on November 3rd.

The Constitution sets out very specific rules for who gets to decide these issues. The state legislature gets to decide the terms of voting, not the state judiciary. The courts are not generally in the business of drawing arbitrary lines. That is the job of the legislature, which can be arbitrary as long as they aren’t unconstitutionally unreasonable.

The US Supreme Court has already asked them to segregate those late votes in the event they have to decide the case. They needed a factual predicate, i.e., how many votes were cast on time, but received late. The number could be a few hundred or thousands.

So, this isn’t over. The PA courts overstepped their bounds.

However, because we live in an emotional age, it appears to me that the courts will be more concerned about riots than what is Constitutional. All eyes on Amy Coney Barrett.
Old 11-06-2020, 10:22 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
It's no lie that satan rules this world with lies, deception, and torment. You've described the nature of the devil's kingdom quite eloquently, Bro. B, indeed.

Yet, there has never been an election, to my knowledge, that has garnered so much prayer from Christians. And while it seems like hopes are being dashed for good to prevail, I wonder if the Lord is answering prayer in His very own unusual way, totally upsetting the apple cart of what we expect and hope to see, yet instead bringing about something far greater than we could ever have imagined in our lifetime.

I don't look at this situation as hopeless, and as though we are the Titanic sinking. Perhaps the country as we know it is passing on. But what God has planned, and will do, is the bigger picture that we need to look at.

As for me, and my house... we are looking up. Jesus said FEAR NOT, and to look up when you see these things come to pass.

Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Luke 21:25 is the precursor of verse 28. Are you saying if Trump loses Israelis and Jews will be placed in slavery? If Biden wins there will be a mass confiscation of firearms so military will have to use swords?

I know you don’t believe that, just being me.
Old 11-06-2020, 10:24 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Because PA has pretty well decided the election, Trump has a better chance of taking this to court and reversing the rule of allowing a three day period beyond the close of the polling on November 3rd.

The Constitution sets out very specific rules for who gets to decide these issues. The state legislature gets to decide the terms of voting, not the state judiciary. The courts are not generally in the business of drawing arbitrary lines. That is the job of the legislature, which can be arbitrary as long as they aren’t unconstitutionally unreasonable.

The US Supreme Court has already asked them to segregate those late votes in the event they have to decide the case. They needed a factual predicate, i.e., how many votes were cast on time, but received late. The number could be a few hundred or thousands.

However, because we live in an emotional age, it appears to me that the courts will be more concerned about riots than what is Constitutional. All eyes on Amy Coney Barrett.
Trump needs to win Georgia as well, and Arizona. Georgia has still over 10k votes to count, and I heard they have a split of blue counties and military personnel, so it is hart to tell if those votes will favor Biden or Trump. Arizona is on its way to become red.
Old 11-06-2020, 10:45 AM
Registered Member

If this is an issue, where else could this be happing?

Quote:
Antrim County announced issues with the counting software, causing results reported this morning to not match up with tabulators.
https://www.wlns.com/news/michigan/a...ect-to-change/
Old 11-06-2020, 11:31 AM
Registered Member

Quote:

I had to turn off the news as I was going to need to get hip waders on in the kitchen it was getting too deep. they are just opening up the mail in ballots here from our election on October 24. They needed the time to check if there wasn't double voting and all ballots were legit. Many individual races to close to call. Sometimes I envy the mentally challenged. They are blissfully unaware.I am ready for Heaven.
Old 11-06-2020, 11:35 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
I had to turn off the news as I was going to need to get hip waders on in the kitchen it was getting too deep. they are just opening up the mail in ballots here from our election on October 24. They needed the time to check if there wasn't double voting and all ballots were legit. Many individual races to close to call. Sometimes I envy the mentally challenged. They are blissfully unaware.I am ready for Heaven.
Yes, I can’t watch it at any length. Although, last night, Lindsey Graham said that the Senate Republicans will be briefed by the Trump campaign on Saturday. So, we will know more as he said they all, House and Senate, need to go on television to tell this story. He said the allegations of wrongdoing are earth-shattering.

Also, Eric Trump tweeted to Bill O’Reilly, “Wait until you see what we have uncovered.”

Last edited by Pressing-On; 11-06-2020 at 11:38 AM.
Old 11-06-2020, 11:49 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Yes, I can’t watch it at any length. Although, last night, Lindsey Graham said that the Senate Republicans will be briefed by the Trump campaign on Saturday. So, we will know more as he said they all, House and Senate, need to go on television to tell this story. He said the allegations of wrongdoing are earth-shattering.

Also, Eric Trump tweeted to Bill O’Reilly, “Wait until you see what we have uncovered.”
The wrongdoing is so blatant and obvious but the media is trying to push a narrative of lies. Thing that burns my hide is this, even though Trump can get a second term, the attacks on him have been meant to deligitimize his Presedency. I mean he was leading in most races over Biden anywhere between 5-10% Then the counting stops and all of a sudden all the found votes are 100% for Biden? I mean, I may be ugly but I am not stupid.I can tell corruption when it is being perpetrated. I also know that this isn't a physical battle, bit a Spiritual one. It just gets tiring. I never thought I would see the day when these things would go on in the US.
Old 11-06-2020, 12:19 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MawMaw View Post
Voter fraud has happened for sure!

I don't know what to think of anyone who doubts that!

There are plenty of reliable news sources to verify.

Not hard to see.
They're lying.
Old 11-06-2020, 01:00 PM
Registered Member

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHQmAfqh...=193mv3cm8pp6c
Old 11-06-2020, 01:06 PM
Registered Member

Claims of fraud are wishful thinking without evidence to back the claim.