Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-09-2022, 08:10 PM
Registered Member

Re: HCQ/Ivermectin/Vaccines/Covid

https://www.brighteon.com/703aa276-4...a-1a7fe08bbd59

When I was young and clever, I wanted to change the world. Now that I am older and wiser, I strive to change myself. ~
Old 01-10-2022, 06:40 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

News has come out that seems to indicate Omicron is yet another lab leak, this time from South Africa.

https://clarion.causeaction.com/2022...tion-research/
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 01-10-2022, 09:02 PM
Registered Member

https://www.brighteon.com/4cd29622-1...a-d0d6a42b5f02

When I was young and clever, I wanted to change the world. Now that I am older and wiser, I strive to change myself. ~
Old 01-11-2022, 11:04 AM
Registered Member

Has anyone watched the Project Veritas video that was released last night?

Absolutely chilling. PV has obtained documents proving not only was COVID-19 created in the lab by Fauci and other scientists, but since April/May of 2020 it was known that Ivermectin, Hydroxychloriquine, and Interferon were identified as CURATIVES.

ALSO, the documents state that the current mRNA "vaccines" DO NOT WORK! "The vaccine recipient has NO DEFENSE against the bloodstream entry.

This was the US Dept of Defense and DARPA, though they ended up officially "rejecting" the proposal. Fauci's NIAID, NIH, and EcoHealth Alliance ignored the rejection and instead went through with creating COVID-19 at Wuhan AND labs here in the United States.

This is absolutely treasonous and what is frustrating is Fauci and his friends in the "Trusted News Initiative" will remain free to continue their cover up and likely other projects like COVID.

Fauci is an evil man. My mind has dark thoughts about what to do with him, but I'll just say he needs Jesus. May God have mercy on his soul.

Old 01-11-2022, 02:19 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post

Absolutely chilling. PV has obtained documents proving not only was COVID-19 created in the lab by Fauci and other scientists, but since April/May of 2020 it was known that Ivermectin, Hydroxychloriquine, and Interferon were identified as CURATIVES.

ALSO, the documents state that the current mRNA "vaccines" DO NOT WORK! "The vaccine recipient has NO DEFENSE against the bloodstream entry.

This was the US Dept of Defense and DARPA, though they ended up officially "rejecting" the proposal. Fauci's NIAID, NIH, and EcoHealth Alliance ignored the rejection and instead went through with creating COVID-19 at Wuhan AND labs here in the United States.

This is absolutely treasonous and what is frustrating is Fauci and his friends in the "Trusted News Initiative" will remain free to continue their cover up and likely other projects like COVID.

Fauci is an evil man. My mind has dark thoughts about what to do with him, but I'll just say he needs Jesus. May God have mercy on his soul.

All part of the narrative designed to prep us for the Great Reset...which is about far more than economics.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 01-12-2022, 08:01 AM
Registered Member

Listen Covid or whatever you want to call it, was just an opening to perform what's to come. There intentions will show once covid isn't an issue anymore, just give it time.

My Mom tested positive for covid yesterday, and her boss told her to "just come on in, and don't worry about it". Very different form, staying home and quartering for two weeks. There is a shift happening,

The government is controlled and as their puppet master tells them to move, they move, the words they speak are the words he tells them to speak.

Matthew 16:18
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

On your own study time, look up in the old covenant what took place at the gate of the city.

There is no spirit or force greater than Jesus Christ.
Old 01-12-2022, 08:03 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post

Fauci is just a face, that's all.
Old 01-12-2022, 07:49 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

I still never had COVID!!!!

No COVID, still, today, how long has it been boys and girls? 2 years and a half, no vaccine, no COVID. President Brandon says it is a pandemic of the unvaccinated!!! Here I am, no COVID. Pandemic of the unvaccinated, yeah, right on.
Old 01-12-2022, 11:58 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
I still never had COVID!!!!

No COVID, still, today, how long has it been boys and girls? 2 years and a half, no vaccine, no COVID. President Brandon says it is a pandemic of the unvaccinated!!! Here I am, no COVID. Pandemic of the unvaccinated, yeah, right on.
The sad, lonely life of the unvaccinated.

Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 01-13-2022, 07:49 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
The sad, lonely life of the unvaccinated.
That is funny.