Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 02-18-2022, 09:54 AM
Registered Member

Re: Canadian Truckers making Trudeau Angry!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Canadian banks are freezing the accounts of people who simply made a donation to the truckers. They're also revoking licenses and suspending the vehicle insurance of protesters. And the RMCP is conscripting tow trucks to remove the barricade. This is what the Democrats dream of doing here.

Saw a video clip on Twitter of what looked like 100 or more police gathering for some kind of action a few minutes ago. There's also heavy tactical trucks there now, too.
Ottawa Police tweeted a warning to journalists that they will be arrested if they attempt to be in areas where there are enforcement operations.
Old 02-18-2022, 10:03 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Will Hillary Clinton go to jail anytime soon?
Not a chance.

Victor David Hanson wrote a great article yesterday.

Hillary Clinton's Greatest Masterpiece
BY VICTOR DAVIS HANSON FEB 17, 2022

https://pjmedia.com/columns/victor-d...piece-n1559938
Old 02-18-2022, 10:06 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Ottawa Police tweeted a warning to journalists that they will be arrested if they attempt to be in areas where there are enforcement operations.
Right, let’s not report this. Viva Frei is up and reporting updates this morning. He is on YouTube and Rumble. Note: He has a law degree.

Last edited by Pressing-On; 02-18-2022 at 10:09 AM.
Old 02-18-2022, 10:29 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Right, let’s not report this. Viva Frei is up and reporting updates this morning. He is on YouTube and Rumble. Note: He has a law degree.
For now. Trudeau and Freeland will try to disbar him for supporting the truckers.

Watching him live now ... I didn't realize that the Emergency Act has only been verbally enacted by Trudeau but not even ratified by the Canadian Parliament. But the government has been using the Act already to arrest people and freeze bank accounts.
Old 02-18-2022, 10:37 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
For now. Trudeau and Freeland will try to disbar him for supporting the truckers.

Watching him live now ... I didn't realize that the Emergency Act has only been verbally enacted by Trudeau but not even ratified by the Canadian Parliament. But the government has been using the Act already to arrest people and freeze bank accounts.
They cancelled the process for debate today. Tyrannical.

Rebel News on Rumble has live feed going.
Old 02-18-2022, 11:51 AM
Registered Member

This is being watched carefully by this administration, they are going to try their tricks here soon.

The difference here is that Canada never was founded on rebellion against tyranny, the US was. We are going to see if it is still a part of it's dna.

Old 02-18-2022, 12:20 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monterrey View Post
This is being watched carefully by this administration, they are going to try their tricks here soon.

The difference here is that Canada never was founded on rebellion against tyranny, the US was. We are going to see if it is still a part of it's dna.
Exactly!
Old 02-19-2022, 02:50 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Brother Blume, if you see this, could you give your view on what is happening in Canada? Political and spiritual? How it differs from what is happening in the USA, or how it's the same? What this convoy will do to Trudeau's administration?
Trudeau is a coward and could have simply spoke to the truckers, but he was too afraid. The conservative party, now led by Candice Bergen, whom I personally know, tried to tell him to talk to them. But he held off and I think he was trying to push them to do something violence so that he could say, "See? I told you so."

I think it's spiritual in the sense that this liberal spirit is demonically trying to push Canada further into the abyss of liberalism where good is evil, while Canada is likely the most Post-Truth country on earth, and political because it's Trudeau's cowardice and he's using his seat to protect himself.

He was trying to be little Obama, and certainly agrees with Biden. But Canada is really worse in some ways seeing as it goes further with a thing first before the States does, and doesn't have near as much of a population as America does, making it easier.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 02-20-2022, 08:11 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

It's funny how I've watched hours of video (mostly Viva Frei), and have yet to see a single instance of violence. In fact, according to one source, the only group of protestors they arrested was because they had "a cache of ammunition" (nothing about weapons, just ammo) and "a machete". And supposedly they were "prepared to use violence", but no indication they actually planned to.

This is Minority Report style "policing". Arrest the criminal before they commit a crime, with no actual proof that they intended to do so. Perhaps some information will come out later that hasn't been revealed yet, but I'm doubtful. Either way, this has truly been a 'mostly peaceful protest', with most of the protestors actually cleaning the streets, not vandalizing it like BLM (which Dear Leader Blackface supports).

I'd say I'm glad I don't live in Canada right now - and in many ways I am - but Former Vice President Poopy-Pants and President Harris (his words, not mine) isn't much better.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 02-20-2022, 03:43 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
Trudeau is a coward and could have simply spoke to the truckers, but he was too afraid. The conservative party, now led by Candice Bergen, whom I personally know, tried to tell him to talk to them. But he held off and I think he was trying to push them to do something violence so that he could say, "See? I told you so."

I think it's spiritual in the sense that this liberal spirit is demonically trying to push Canada further into the abyss of liberalism where good is evil, while Canada is likely the most Post-Truth country on earth, and political because it's Trudeau's cowardice and he's using his seat to protect himself.

He was trying to be little Obama, and certainly agrees with Biden. But Canada is really worse in some ways seeing as it goes further with a thing first before the States does, and doesn't have near as much of a population as America does, making it easier.
Do you know Maxime Bernier, leader of the People’s Party of Canada? He stated that Candice Bergen is only pretending to be Conservative.