Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Search For Similiar Threads Using Key Words & Phrases
beast, mark

Old 09-08-2022, 05:47 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Mark of the Beast may be only 2 1/2 years away

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroGary View Post
You all are entitled to your opinions, time will tell if what I posted is true, when the time comes when they say people must have a chip implant (the "mark") in order to buy or sell then those who now are not yet convinced will hopefully change their mind.

Of course if you wait till then to be convinced and refuse the "mark" (as you should) then you might not have already had prepared to survive without being able to "buy or sell".

That is all I have to say at this point in time.
So, to overcome the beast and his image and mark all one has to do is buy buckets of cheesy rice and fly under the radar for a couple of years? I thought one would have to be right with God. Boy, that's a relief (for the Mormons and survivalists, anyway).

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 09-12-2022, 02:25 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroGary View Post
You all are entitled to your opinions, time will tell if what I posted is true, when the time comes when they say people must have a chip implant (the "mark") in order to buy or sell then those who now are not yet convinced will hopefully change their mind.

Of course if you wait till then to be convinced and refuse the "mark" (as you should) then you might not have already had prepared to survive without being able to "buy or sell".

That is all I have to say at this point in time.
Brother Gary, 2 1/2 years away? Instead of worrying about Revelation 13:16-17, I think you need to focus on Revelation 22:19.
Old 09-12-2022, 02:28 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Understanding the Mark of the Beast (short and to the point version)
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
(Rev 13:16-17)
This is a counterfeit of the mark of God:
And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side; And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof. And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.
(Eze 9:3-6)
God was bringing judgment upon the city for its abominations and sins, but before that God caused a mark to be placed upon the forehead of those who were still faithful to God and who were opposed to the rampant iniquity and unfaithfulness of the people. Much like here:
And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
(Rev 7:2-8)
And again:
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
(Rev 14:1)
These are not "144,000 Jews". They are from all 12 tribes, not just Judah. Moreover, the number is clearly symbolic and represents the remnant of faithful servants of God, the overcomers:
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
(Rev 3:12)
So God's people have a mark or seal, in the forehead. The second beast from the earth initiates a mark upon all those who are not God's people, in their forehead, or in their right hand. Obviously, this satanic mark is a counterfeit of the Divine mark, and signifies ownership and loyalty.

The forehead and right hand:
And it shall be when the LORD shall bring thee into the land of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee, a land flowing with milk and honey, that thou shalt keep this service in this month. Seven days thou shalt eat unleavened bread, and in the seventh day shall be a feast to the LORD. Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters. And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt. And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt. Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year. And it shall be when the LORD shall bring thee into the land of the Canaanites, as he sware unto thee and to thy fathers, and shall give it thee, That thou shalt set apart unto the LORD all that openeth the matrix, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the males shall be the LORD'S. And every firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb; and if thou wilt not redeem it, then thou shalt break his neck: and all the firstborn of man among thy children shalt thou redeem. And it shall be when thy son asketh thee in time to come, saying, What is this? that thou shalt say unto him, By strength of hand the LORD brought us out from Egypt, from the house of bondage: And it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the LORD slew all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the firstborn of beast: therefore I sacrifice to the LORD all that openeth the matrix, being males; but all the firstborn of my children I redeem. And it shall be for a token upon thine hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes: for by strength of hand the LORD brought us forth out of Egypt.
(Exo 13:5-16)
Here, both the observance of the Passover/Unleavened Bread festival, and the redemption of the firstborn are likened to signs or tokens (marks) in the forehead and the hand. The significance is given as "that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth". That is to say, they represent obedience to God by following God's ways, God's commandments, God's laws.

We see this again here:
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
(Deu 6:4-8)
This is not a command to make phylacteries, as the rabbinics have determined, but is saying that God's law is like a sign or seal or token or mark upon the hand and forehead. The mark of God is the obedience to God and His ways. Thus, the mark of the beast is the obedience to the beast and its ways, its laws.
Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.
(Deu 11:18)
Having the law of God, His Word, as signs upon the hand and forehead is equivalent to laying them up in the heart and soul, ie sincere obedience.

The mark of God included faithful observance of the Divine calendar. The mark of the beast likewise involves the use of a religious calendar, namely, that of the beast. It is not limited to it, of course, but includes it. The calendar a society or individual follows indicates the god they serve. The mark of God, and the mark of the beast, are symbols representing adherence to a particular religious system that is all encompassing. By obeying the beast and following his calendar and adhering to his ways and his laws/commandments, one demonstrates they belong to the beast and thus are "marked" with his mark. By obeying God and following His ways and commandments (including His Divine calendar) one demonstrates they belong to Him and thus are "marked" with His mark.

So the mark of the beast isn't some computer chip that allows you to engage in digital financial transactions. It is adherence to the beast ideological and social system that allows you to participate in society. "Buying and selling" is not about shopping at WalMart so much as it is about engaging in business:
Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain:
(Jas 4:13)
Is digital currency a bad thing? Absolutely! I might go so far as to say it is an abomination because it is a false weight and measure (Prov 11:1) which is forbidden by the law of God (Deut 25:13-16). So that adopting the digital currency may in fact just be another example or way in which people accept the mark of the beastly world system in rejection of God's laws and ways. But even if it weren't such a thing, it is still a bad thing because first of all it is based on literally nothing but the whims of the bankers and secondly because it is not about commerce but societal control, a tyrant's dream come true.

Those who follow God and His Law-Word will reject such a thing. Unfortunately, many who claim to be Christians are indeed saddled with the mark of the beast and don't even know it, because they are looking for computer chips instead of reading their Bibles looking for instruction.
Old 09-12-2022, 02:30 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
By the same token, and those who make your claim always seem to avoid this alternative, if you're wrong and the chip never comes, then hopefully you will realize the error of thinking what is actually a biblical symbol, taken from the picture of the Law being on forehead and hand in Deut 6 being twisted in satan's version of God's law, is not a chip
Old 09-12-2022, 09:13 PM

A couple questions.
What is the buying and selling about, in relation to a “mark”?

Also, two what, In Eph. 2:15?
(Has zero to do w this thread, but I just read it, and don’t really get it.

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. - Eph. 4:29
Old 09-13-2022, 12:15 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by shag View Post
A couple questions.
What is the buying and selling about, in relation to a “mark”?

Also, two what, In Eph. 2:15?
(Has zero to do w this thread, but I just read it, and don’t really get it.
James 4:13 KJV
Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain:

Business enterprise, conducting business. The emphasis is engaging in trade, not mere shopping.

Ephesians 2:15 KJV
Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

Making one out of two.

The two:

Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV
Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; [12] That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

The two are the Circumcision, and the Uncircumcision.

One new man:

Ephesians 2:16-22 KJV
And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: [17] And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. [18] For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. [19] Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; [20] And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone ; [21] In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: [22] In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

The one new man is Israel, under the new covenant, as the living Spirit-filled temple or dwelling place of God. The two groups are Judeans and Gentiles (nations), primarily the two Houses of Judah and Israel. (Israel was divorced and declared lo-ammi, that is, "not God's people", and relegated to heathen status.)

See here:

Hosea 1:8-11 KJV
Now when she had weaned Lo-ruhamah, she conceived, and bare a son. [9] Then said God, Call his name Lo-ammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God. [10] Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God. [11] Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 09-13-2022, 07:57 AM

Thank you my friend!

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. - Eph. 4:29
Old 09-13-2022, 03:17 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by shag View Post
Thank you my friend!

Old 04-14-2023, 09:52 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

The
Identity
of the
Biblical ANTICHRIST
REVEALED

For a little over 100 years, many professing Christians have thought the identity of antichrist was a "mystery". The only real mystery though is how anyone can be familiar with their Bible and NOT know the identity of antichrist! The Bible never refers to antichrist as a "mystery". It plainly identifies antichrist.

Here are all the Bible passages about antichrist:
1st John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1st John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1st John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2nd John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist

That's it! Four verses, all in John's epistles. Let's see if we can follow the Scriptures to identify the BIBLICAL antichrist. Because let's be honest, Hal Lindsey's antichrist or TBN's antichrist or Tim Cohen's antichrist or Hollywood's antichrist are irrelevant. The only thing that matters here is the Biblical antichrist.

1. The Christians in John's circle of influence had been told that something called "antichrist" was coming.

2. When John wrote to them, he plainly said that many antichrists HAD ALREADY ARRIVED. So, the "coming antichrist" had already showed up in the latter part of the 1st century AD. The coming of antichrist heralded the last time, and John said it was already the last time, in the latter part of the 1st century AD, proven by the arrival of the many antichrists.

3. John said there were MANY antichrists. There is no "singular antichrist" or "THE Antichrist" according to the Bible. Rather, there are MANY antichrists. So antichrist is not a single individual, but many individuals.

4. ANYONE who denies that Jesus is the Christ is antichrist. This means all Jews, atheists, and anyone else who denies that Jesus is in fact the Christ are the BIBLICAL ANTICHRISTS.

5. When ANY person prophesies, or speaks "under the anointing", or teaches, and yet denies that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, is speaking from the spirit of antichrist. Which means the person so speaking is in fact the Biblical antichrist.

6. The "antichrist that should come" in the first passage is defined in the third passage as the "spirit of antichrist" speaking through these antichrist teachers. So the antichrist that the early Christians had been told was to come is NOT some individual person, but a SPIRIT that would propagate via Christ-denying DOCTRINE. The "coming antichrist" is "the spirit of antichrist", not some individual world leader or persona.

7. That spirit of antichrist, that antichrist to come, was ALREADY loose, had already arrived, when John wrote his epistle toward the end of the 1st century AD. Anyone today claiming "antichrist is soon to make his appearance" is Biblically illiterate, or else teaching heresy, because the APOSTLE already declared 2000 years ago that antichrist had arrived.

8. Those who do not confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh are deceivers and antichrists. There are many of them already in the world, therefore antichrist is both plural, and already present on the scene, and has been for 2000 years.

9. What does it mean to confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh? Many think this is some kind of antidote to some weird gnostic teaching that Jesus only appeared to be human, or only seemed to be material and "in the flesh". But is that the case?

While it is true that anyone claiming Jesus Christ did not come "in the flesh" as a bona fide human being is obviously a heretic, and likely antichrist, yet that is not what John actually said. He is talking about those who AT THE TIME do not confess that Jesus Christ IS come in the flesh. Now think about it: Jesus Christ DID (or "was") come in the flesh, in consideration of the incarnation and His earthly life and ministry. But John is not talking PAST tense, but PRESENT tense!

What does it mean that, PRESENTLY, Jesus Christ IS (presently) "come in the flesh"? It means that Jesus Christ IS PRESENTLY "arrived" or "on the scene" IN THE FLESH. Consider that Jesus Christ did not incarnate. Rather, GOD incarnated. The term Christ means the Anointed One, it is a title applied to Jesus in recognition of His role both as son of David and heir to the throne, and His role as Priest according to the order of Melchizedek. The term Christ implies that incarnation HAS ALREADY HAPPENED. The MAN did not incarnate, that doesn't even make any sense. To incarnate means someone who is NOT human becomes human. So the very name Jesus Christ includes within itself the idea of God incarnating in flesh. So how does a MAN (who is ALREADY in the flesh) then COME IN THE FLESH?

John is referring to the identity of the Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost is JESUS CHRIST COME IN THE FLESH. That is to say, the Holy Ghost who is presently PRESENT in the Church is none other than JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF. John is not talking about some doctrine concerning the PAST, but about the PRESENT. The only way Jesus Christ (you know, the Man From Galilee, the Son of God, the Son of David) can NOW BE COME IN THE FLESH is by the indwelling of the Holy Ghost. Because the Holy Ghost in you is CHRIST IN YOU. It is Jesus Christ "incarnated" IN YOUR FLESH, your human nature. You as a flesh and blood person having within you the very presence of JESUS CHRIST, that is what being indwelled by the Holy Ghost is all about.

John's teaching essentially identifies not only all atheist, Jewish, and other non-Christian teachers as deceivers and antichrists, but also anyone who denies that the Holy Ghost is in reality JESUS CHRIST. Sad news for trinitarians and other "-initarians". Anyone who teaches that Christians receive the indwelling of someone or something else other than Jesus Christ Himself (like those who teach that Jesus is only in Heaven while we get a third person of some divine squad coming to dwell in us) is a deceiver and an antichrist.

So, from all this, can we say King Charles, or Obama, or Trump, or what's-his-name the King of Spain, or Gorbachev, or some other popularly known figure is "antichrist"? I don't know. Is the person a teacher that teaches Jesus is not the Christ? Is he a teacher that denies Jesus Christ is currently in the flesh of His people? I don't know. Maybe. Maybe not. In any event, the Bible identifies antichrist, and using the Bible we can identify exactly who antichrist is. Or rather, who the antichrists ARE, because again, the Bible teaches MULTIPLE ANTICHRISTS.

Last edited by Esaias; 04-14-2023 at 09:59 PM.
Old 04-14-2023, 10:15 PM
Registered Member

Exclamation Re: Mark of the Beast may be only 2 1/2 years away

Regardless of what he is called there will be a "man of sin" in the end times that will enforce the mark of the beast, (which we must refuse).

https://kenraggio.com/KRPN-Daniel-Chapter-11.html

https://kenraggio.com/KRPN-WhenWillT...eTakePlace.htm

https://www.kenraggio.com/KRPN-EBorders.htm

Seems like we might be close to the 6th trumpet war which might likely set the stage for the evil one world government of the beast -

https://kenraggio.com/KRPN-Sixth-Tru...evelation.html
Acts 2:38 is a must, not simply an option !