Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters
Facebook

Notices

Deep Waters 'Deep Calleth Unto Deep ' -The place to go for Ministry discussions. Please keep it civil. Remember to discuss the issues, not each other.

Old 11-30-2012, 11:03 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: The Persecution of Women in the Church

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBrattified View Post
She needs to go to the police, first and foremost and file a report for harassment. Secondly, she needs to reject him publicly, in front of witnesses that she knows will take her seriously and protect her.

She also needs to go to the pastor and take a friend with her. But not until she files a police report. It sounds like this man is stalking her and he sounds abusive, to put it mildly. I would be scared of someone like that.

Personally, if it were MY friend, I would probably tell the pastor even if she didn't want me to. And if he didn't pay attention, I would email the local presbyter and the district superintendent.
If it were MY friend being bullied like that, I would FIRST have a talk with the bully, and let him know in no uncertain terms that should he fail to treat the SISTER with ALL due respect, he might just get an old fashioned southern whuppin', end of story.

But then, I've never been one to tolerate men picking on women.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf