Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 06-03-2020, 09:59 PM
Registered Member

Re: The death of Mr Floyd

Well the latest news is that Floyd tested positive for Covid 19! Will they give THAT as the cause of death?

Agreed that the fact the 2 worked in the same place is VERY strange. My initial thought on seeing the video was it did not seem real. A cop in process of killing a man allowing himself to be caught on video? That was the strange part to me.

And the other cop making no effort to back people away from the scene?

Also the fact that a black man videoing the incident keeps talking to the cop. Now he said the things that would be said.But in my mind I could see the man running to get help or at least calling for help from any of the hood guys nearby and rescuing Floyd.

Of course that initial assement of mine could well be wrong. I assume Floyd is dead.

But if there is some hidden connection between the mudering cop and Floyd we could see a "suicide" in prison by the cop to keep it from coming to light.

IMO racism had nothing to do with it. I saw today that of the 4 cops one was white, one black, one Asian, and one Hispanic.

Something strange and evil indeed but not "racism".
Old 06-03-2020, 10:16 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
The fact are clear. The cop was white. The victim was black.

I need not say anymore.
Maybe Floyd was a racist and was committing the crime because he was racist against white cops ...

I need not say anymore.
Old 06-03-2020, 11:05 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Clearly, Mr Floyd succumbed to the coronflu. That's why we must stay home, wear a mask (below our nose), and under no circumstances must we gather in public to protest the very necessary lockdowns.

Except when we all should be out in the streets marching and screaming profanities and non sequiturs, robbing businesses, assaulting and raping strangers, attacking motorists, defacing monuments, and burning the cities down, because social justice and all dat.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 06-04-2020, 12:35 AM
On the road less traveled

Something is terribly suspicious about the whole thing. It definitely has put covid into the background. If this incident doesn't succeed in their agenda, I wonder what terrible event will they use next?
Old 06-04-2020, 06:24 AM
Registered Member

I said:

Quote:
IMO racism had nothing to do with it. I saw today that of the 4 cops one was white, one black, one Asian, and one Hispanic.
I did read that in a post on Timebomb. Looking at the pictures of the men from another source I question whether one of the cops was indeed black.
Old 06-04-2020, 11:30 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
Mr. Floyd was murdered by 4 cops. This is a reflection of institutional racism.

This racism is widespread, and it must end.

This may seem not very Christian-like, but you're an idiot. The fact that one man was white and the other black does not prove racist intent. And make no mistake, racism is intentional.

My coworker keeps talking about "soft racism", but there's no such thing. If there's no racist intent, then it's not racist. Period.

I challenge you to prove me wrong.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 06-05-2020, 01:03 AM
Jesus is the only Lord God

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
Something is terribly suspicious about the whole thing. It definitely has put covid into the background. If this incident doesn't succeed in their agenda, I wonder what terrible event will they use next?
who are these people with this "agenda" ?
...Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ...(Acts 20:21)
Old 06-05-2020, 12:34 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGBTG View Post
White liberals.
Old 06-05-2020, 12:40 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
I said:

I did read that in a post on Timebomb. Looking at the pictures of the men from another source I question whether one of the cops was indeed black.
One is indeed black. It is confirmed.
Old 06-05-2020, 01:29 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGBTG View Post
Communists, funded by and directed by zionists operating through elements of the intelligence, law enforcement, political, and banking classes. The money trail goes back to the Crown and the Vatican. Not the "pope", he's nobody. Rather the families that constitute the cardinals.

Then there are the useful idiots (as Lenin called them): the (pseudo)"intellectuals" from the colleges, their radical communist professors, antifa twerps, plus FBI controlled (COINTELPRO) BLM and associated black radical groups, common hoodlums, a smattering of ATF, FBI, and Treasury Dept controlled faux-nazi trailer park goons and their radical leftist zionist fellow travellers who pose as nazi organisers, etc.

Oh, and the Pentagon, CIA, and NSA controlled lamestream propaganda outfits (so called news outlets like NBC, FOX, CNN, etc and so called "alternative news" outfits like Infowars, Drudge, Breitbart, etc) and intel agency and Pentagon controlled "social media" data collectors and manipulators (Faceborg, Twitter, Youtube, etc).

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf