Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

View Poll Results: Will you take the Corona Vaccine?
Yes, as soon as it's available 5 11.63%
Yes but I'll wait to see how it's working 4 9.30%
Only if it's mandatory 0 0%
Absolutely not 34 79.07%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-26-2021, 12:49 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Will you take the Corona Vaccine?

"Brilliant minds" indeed:

https://www.altheal.org/toxicity/house.htm

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 10-26-2021, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Wow
Thanks for sharing that

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. - Eph. 4:29
Old 10-26-2021, 12:57 PM
Covenant Apostolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Fact checking:

https://www.science.org/content/arti...ny-fauci-viral
Old 10-26-2021, 02:36 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
We've seen how the "fact checkers" simply regurgitate the standard party line. I have no opinion on Dr Mikovits. But I find it interesting that any expert, doctor, viroligist, scientist etc who disagrees with globalist anti-freedom policies is de facto classed as a fringe kook by those same policy supporters. Makes my default position to be "if the known proven liars are all for something, then the rational position is to be against it."

The article says her videos were taken down by social media "because of numerous inaccuracies." That's a laugh. So they acknowledge a coordinated censorship campaign to limit free speech that goes against the party line. This is LITERALLY like Pravda "fact checking" Solzhenitsyn. Why didn't they fact check the media reports using mannequins and proven actors to push a false medical narrative?

Doesn't matter though. Pretty much everybody is on one side or the other, and aren't budging no matter what. So the fact checkers are just repeating themselves in their shrinking echo chamber. And will keep doing so until the Nuremberg 2.0 trials commence.

Even on Judgment Day there will be "gnashing of teeth", which is a Biblical phrase meaning cursing and castigating. So even then, people will still try persisting in their lies. Humanity is basically stupid.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 10-26-2021, 02:48 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
There are some good information there to consider, however, this part of the fact check is incorrect:
Scientific estimates suggest the closest virus to SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is a bat coronavirus identified by the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV). Its "distance" in evolutionary time to SARS-CoV-2 is about 20 to 80 years. There is no evidence this bat virus was manipulated.
The truth (from the WSJ, moderate right, even left at times):
https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-sci...ak-11622995184
The Science Suggests a Wuhan Lab Leak
The Covid-19 pathogen has a genetic footprint that has never been observed in a natural coronavirus.

(click on the listen to audio to see more information than what you can see behind the paywall)
You can't trust the "there is no evidence" phrases nowadays.
Old 10-26-2021, 02:52 PM
Covenant Apostolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by coksiw View Post
There are some good information there to consider, however, this part of the fact check is incorrect:
Scientific estimates suggest the closest virus to SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is a bat coronavirus identified by the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV). Its "distance" in evolutionary time to SARS-CoV-2 is about 20 to 80 years. There is no evidence this bat virus was manipulated.
The truth:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-sci...ak-11622995184
The Science Suggests a Wuhan Lab Leak
The Covid-19 pathogen has a genetic footprint that has never been observed in a natural coronavirus.

(click on the listen to audio to see more information than what you can see behind the paywall)
You can't trust the "there is no evidence" phrases nowadays.
I agree. I'm looking at various narratives skeptically at this point.
Old 10-26-2021, 03:16 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post

Even on Judgment Day there will be "gnashing of teeth", which is a Biblical phrase meaning cursing and castigating. So even then, people will still try persisting in their lies. Humanity is basically stupid.
That's a good insight I didn't know about. I had that one wrong. I thought it was an expression of suffering from pain or something.

Holman Bible Dictionary:
Grating one's teeth together. In the Old Testament, gnashing of teeth was an expression of anger reserved for the wicked and for one's enemies (Job 16:9; Psalm 35:16; Psalm 37:12; Lamentations 2:16 ). In the New Testament, gnashing of teeth is associated with the place of future punishment (for example, Matthew 8:12; Matthew 13:42 ,Matthew 13:42,13:50 ). There the gnashing of teeth is perhaps an expression of the futility of the wicked before God's judgment or else a demonstration of their continuing refusal to repent and acknowledge the justness of God's judgment. (Compare Revelation 16:9 , Revelation 16:11 .) See Hell; Punishment, Everlasting.
Old 10-26-2021, 03:22 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
We've seen how the "fact checkers" simply regurgitate the standard party line. I have no opinion on Dr Mikovits. But I find it interesting that any expert, doctor, viroligist, scientist etc who disagrees with globalist anti-freedom policies is de facto classed as a fringe kook by those same policy supporters. Makes my default position to be "if the known proven liars are all for something, then the rational position is to be against it."

The article says her videos were taken down by social media "because of numerous inaccuracies." That's a laugh. So they acknowledge a coordinated censorship campaign to limit free speech that goes against the party line. This is LITERALLY like Pravda "fact checking" Solzhenitsyn. Why didn't they fact check the media reports using mannequins and proven actors to push a false medical narrative?

Doesn't matter though. Pretty much everybody is on one side or the other, and aren't budging no matter what. So the fact checkers are just repeating themselves in their shrinking echo chamber. And will keep doing so until the Nuremberg 2.0 trials commence.

Fauci and Mikovits are not friends, and everyone who was following the HIV/AIDS epidemic in the 1980s in New York heard these two names. Also before I ever watched the video of Dr. Mikovits I read all the mud slinging first. It's like this, if an entire media program can be launched against Joe Rogan and Dave Chappell, both comedians, you know the agenda is geared to shut you up. When NATURAL IMMUNITY is demonized or as Fauci put it, when asked by Sanja Gupta, "its something to look into." You know something is rotten in Denmark. Anyone who doesn't parrot the taking points of the PRO COVID VACCINE alliance, are ground to powder. This country is getting exactly what it deserves, because it is chuck full of Christ haters. Most of them are parked on pews, and perched in pulpits. The enemies of this country are looking at us like hungry dogs looking at fresh red meat. Everyone has to do their own research. I'll put things out there for the remnant. Because the remnant already know what side is up, and they know the indicators, how to dodge the bullets. Because they aren't guided by personal feelings, or the madding crowd. They hear the still small voice. The voice which had led men throughout history. I use to have a bumper sticker on all my vehicles "Kill your Television." It's not about moving pictures, it's not about video, the killing of the television is the killing the voices, the theatrics, the manipulation, propaganda, that the media puts forward into the minds of men. I saw it happen. When the pandemic became cool in the United States. The Donald did WARP SPEED and became the father of the vaccine. Then Sleepy Joe took it to a new level. The Christians in the United States followed in lock step, through lock downs, church closers, live stream puppet shows and Sunday morning breakfast in bed. Mid week services while you are seated in the bathroom with your lap top. From Brush Arbor to Comatose for Jesus. Why? Because Pentecost believed the media, believed the politics and the doctors. Well, it was all down hill from there. Thank you for the post Brother Esaias
Old 10-26-2021, 03:36 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
They also said that there wasn't a lab leak from Wuhan China. Dr Fauci was America's Hero. Soon to be America's Zero.

Thank you for the input Sister
Old 10-26-2021, 05:09 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb View Post
My 90 yr. old mum and I had the 1st in March and the 2nd in April, and are getting the booster soon.
His banner over me is LOVE.... My soul followeth hard after thee....Love one another with a pure heart fervently. Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

To be a servant of God, it will cost us our total commitment to God, and God alone. His burden must be our burden... Sis Alvear