Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

View Poll Results: Will you take the Corona Vaccine?
Yes, as soon as it's available 5 11.63%
Yes but I'll wait to see how it's working 4 9.30%
Only if it's mandatory 0 0%
Absolutely not 34 79.07%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2021, 01:25 AM
One Thing-Phil 3:13-14

Re: Will you take the Corona Vaccine?

Natural immunity vs vaccines

https://www.chop.edu/centers-program...em-and-health#
Old 10-31-2021, 07:34 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
That link discusses the standard vaccine, which relies on giving you a small dose of the particular virus it's meant to protect you against. This vaccine operates differently, in that instead it tries to reprogram your system.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 10-31-2021, 02:14 PM
Administrator

Vaccinated with the J&J shot last March 11th and about a week ago got my J&J booster shot. Thankful to God that he has given doctors and scientists the knowledge to develop these vaccines to protect people against hospitalization and death to a large part.
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Old 10-31-2021, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
Vaccinated with the J&J shot last March 11th and about a week ago got my J&J booster shot. Thankful to God that he has given doctors and scientists the knowledge to develop these vaccines to protect people against hospitalization and death to a large part.

Do you support the national mandate of the vaccine within our military, hospitals, schools etc that they are doing, or rather “pro-choice” of it?

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. - Eph. 4:29

Last edited by shag; 10-31-2021 at 03:30 PM.
Old 10-31-2021, 07:41 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Since the age of 11, I've been working out with weights and about a week ago started working out with a 80 pound fat bar. Thankful to God that he had given me parents who respected health with exercise and people who are Apostolic with the knowledge to develop health and physical fitness in their own lives. Which protect them against hospitalization and death to a large part.

Old 10-31-2021, 08:52 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

It is sad, and by next year we may have posts of people proclaiming they just had their fifth booster shot. I still haven't gotten the virus, my wife hasn't gotten the virus. But invoking God with thanks concerning He has given doctors and scientists the knowledge to develop these vaccines to protect people against hospitalization and death to a large part. Is horrifying. Why? Because these are "Christians" who say these things. But to their defense, they say these things because of the media which they are heavily influenced by. They are pretty much clueless when it comes to biology, let alone virology. If we would have checked their health before anyone even knew COVID 19, we would find that they are among the people who are most vulnerable. So, I understand why they post that they are vaccinated and will get as many boosters as they are allowed. Look, these brothers lean more towards the medical solution when it comes to health. Next time you have a "Christian" tell you that they are pleased as punch that they have been jabbed twice and are chafing at the bit to get a booster. Ask them how many different meds they are on? Meds which they had way prior to this virus. You know COVID 19 isn't our first pandemic in recent history. But the Pentecostal Vaccinenites who give the CDC sainthood, aren't following THE SCIENCE, but the MEDIA. It doesn't make them bad people, just scared people.
Old 11-01-2021, 12:09 AM
One Thing-Phil 3:13-14

I believe in prayer, faith, and healing. I have seen and even experienced miraculous healing.

For myself, I eat healthy, run 3 miles three times a week, do strength training, ect. I believe natural immunity is superior to vaccination. But, I have loved ones with serious health problems who for them CV19 might be a death sentence.

I think saying the vaccine is the "Mark" is ridiculous. But, I believe there is something nefarious about the origin of this virus and how it is being used to control people and destroy our economy.

About the vaccine, I think it may be a legitimate way to save lives for those over 65 with health issues, particularly those who may die rather than achieve natural immunity.

I'm skeptical about some of the conspiracy theory surrounding vaccinations. I believe vaccinations have their place.

These are my thoughts. I don't care to elaborate or debate. I respect other viewpoints, even ones that I don't currently share. I'm still at the point of trying to gain understanding.
Old 11-01-2021, 03:32 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
The doctors and scientists are saying the vaccine doesn't protect people against hospitalization and death. Quite the opposite. It's the boob tube pharma salespeople saying it works great and you need a lifetime annual subscription service to their latest products to stay alive. Oh and they also say your vaccine shots and boosters don't work unless *I* get them all, too.

Funny bout that...

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Old 11-01-2021, 03:43 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

CC1 won't watch this video: https://www.bitchute.com/video/f5h6fNebapNu/

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Old 11-01-2021, 07:39 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
About the vaccine, I think it may be a legitimate way to save lives for those over 65 with health issues, particularly those who may die rather than achieve natural immunity.
I don't begrudge anyone who's older or has existing health issues that chooses to get the jab, I do question anyone who's healthy that does it, though.

Quote:
I'm skeptical about some of the conspiracy theory surrounding vaccinations. I believe vaccinations have their place.
Even though I don't get vaccinations personally (e.g. the flu vaccine), I've never questioned their use before now, because the government has never tried forcing it on people before now. Any time the government is gung-ho about making you get something - particularly something that's injected into our bodies - it behooves us to step back and question what their motivations are.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.