Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-09-2021, 01:22 AM
Registered Member

Trump Twitter Ban and Sidney Kraken SUED

Donald Trump has been permanently banned from Twitter. The Team Trump campaign account has been indefinitely suspended. He has also been indefinitely or permanently removed from Twitch, Facebook, Instagram, and other social media.

Gen Flynn and Sidney Powell have also been permanently removed from Twitter.

Google has removed the Parlor (Twitter alternative) app from the Google Play Store. Apple is threatening to do the same.

Dominion Voting Systems has filed a $1.3 BILLION defamation lawsuit against Sidney “Release the Kraken” Powell. TBH, I’m not upset by this. Sidney has made a ton of accusations against DVS without producing a shred of evidence to back it up. Time for her to put up or shut up and sit down.
Old 01-09-2021, 01:29 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Trump Twitter Ban and Sidney Kraken SUED

It's a purge. An aweful lot of others were all purged at the same time. The entire WalkAway Facebook group (a HUGE group) was apparently deleted from Faceborg.

As for Dominion, the evidence was made public from the get go. They only announced a suit now, since the commies have essentially completed the takeover.

Meanwhile, Italygate is raging but the Machine moves on unperturbed. Why? Because none of this about "truth", it's about power.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 01-09-2021, 02:14 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
It's a purge. An aweful lot of others were all purged at the same time. The entire WalkAway Facebook group (a HUGE group) was apparently deleted from Faceborg.

As for Dominion, the evidence was made public from the get go. They only announced a suit now, since the commies have essentially completed the takeover.

Meanwhile, Italygate is raging but the Machine moves on unperturbed. Why? Because none of this about "truth", it's about power.
Yes, and the next four years will be a trail of tears.
Old 01-09-2021, 07:41 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post

Dominion Voting Systems has filed a $1.3 BILLION defamation lawsuit against Sidney “Release the Kraken” Powell. TBH, I’m not upset by this. Sidney has made a ton of accusations against DVS without producing a shred of evidence to back it up. Time for her to put up or shut up and sit down.
Great! Now she can present discovery.
Old 01-09-2021, 09:53 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Great! Now she can present discovery.
I can't wait. But I doubt she has any? Thus far she's gotten away with making claims of some future release of evidence. She won't be able to talk her way past the Judge. And if she's just talking big, lying, and has no evidence, I hope the Judge rules in the company's favor.

For years, we've railed against fake news and those who have lied against Trump and conservatives. We've demanded accountability in social media and the media in general for their lies.

This goes both ways. Sidney, Lin Wood, and Rudy have been the main ones stirring up Trump supporters and making the claims that the election was stolen from Trump. They're 0-60 something in court, even those with Trump appointed Judges.
Old 01-09-2021, 10:02 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
I can't wait. But I doubt she has any? Thus far she's gotten away with making claims of some future release of evidence. She won't be able to talk her way past the Judge. And if she's just talking big, lying, and has no evidence, I hope the Judge rules in the company's favor.

For years, we've railed against fake news and those who have lied against Trump and conservatives. We've demanded accountability in social media and the media in general for their lies.

This goes both ways. Sidney, Lin Wood, and Rudy have been the main ones stirring up Trump supporters and making the claims that the election was stolen from Trump. They're 0-60 something in court, even those with Trump appointed Judges.
If you had actually followed the information instead of acting like a fish wife, you may be aware that no court would look at the evidence. Their claim has always been having no standing and never thrown out on the merits, i.e., evidence. She still has Supreme Courts cases that are on the docket which haven’t been heard.

If you had watched the Georgia Senate Hearing, you would have seen Jovan Hutton Pulitzer testify twice. The second time, he came up to the podium to show that the Georgia Senate runoff poll pads were hooked up to the Internet. To say no fraud had taken place with the Dominion machines is false. It is a crime. And it is a shame that nothing is being done.
Old 01-09-2021, 10:13 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
If you had actually followed the information instead of acting like a fish wife, you may be aware that no court would look at the evidence. Their claim has always been having no standing and never thrown out on the merits, i.e., evidence. She still has Supreme Courts cases that are on the docket which haven’t been heard.
Lying dog-faced pony soldier! I can type insults, too.

You're simply not being honest, PO. There HAVE been courts who have heard the arguments and ruled against them. Not every court or Judge has denied to hear the arguments. That is simply and demonstrably false.

Quote:
If you had watched the Georgia Senate Hearing, you would have seen Jovan Hutton Pulitzer testify twice. The second time, he came up to the podium to show that the Georgia Senate runoff poll pads were hooked up to the Internet. To say no fraud had taken place with the Dominion machines is false. It is a crime. And it is a shame that nothing is being done.
I watched Pulitzer's testimony. He said they were connected to the internet. He did not make any accusation that there was fraud happening.

Either show the proof or stop with the insults and accusations. Every time I've asked for proof, you just lob an insult. Show the proof. Show the evidence.
Old 01-09-2021, 10:33 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Lying dog-faced pony soldier! I can type insults, too.

You're simply not being honest, PO. There HAVE been courts who have heard the arguments and ruled against them. Not every court or Judge has denied to hear the arguments. That is simply and demonstrably false.

I watched Pulitzer's testimony. He said they were connected to the internet. He did not make any accusation that there was fraud happening.

Either show the proof or stop with the insults and accusations. Every time I've asked for proof, you just lob an insult. Show the proof. Show the evidence.
If you had been following the information and read through the actual lawsuits, you would have seen the evidence presented in the attached exhibits. That is how a lawsuit works. I am not doing all the legwork for you. Find them yourself and read through them.

And BTW, bright eyes, if an election is online, it is a crime and voter fraud is being manipulated.

Last edited by Pressing-On; 01-09-2021 at 10:35 AM.
Old 01-09-2021, 08:51 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Donald Trump has been permanently banned from Twitter. The Team Trump campaign account has been indefinitely suspended. He has also been indefinitely or permanently removed from Twitch, Facebook, Instagram, and other social media.

Gen Flynn and Sidney Powell have also been permanently removed from Twitter.

Google has removed the Parlor (Twitter alternative) app from the Google Play Store. Apple is threatening to do the same.

You are jumping the gun on Powell.
Old 01-09-2021, 09:54 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
You are jumping the gun on Powell.
No, I'm not. Her and Lin Wood are as crazy as and full of lies as MSNBC and Adam Schiff.