Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 02-21-2022, 09:43 PM
Registered Member

So it begins

https://www.wsj.com/video/watch-puti...ng_now_video_2

I wonder how all of this will end up. It is definitely weakening the US power abroad, by showing what others can do without fearing US repercussions.

Foundations of Geopolitics at play? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Founda...of_Geopolitics
Old 02-22-2022, 11:53 AM
Sister Alvear

Re: So it begins

Thank you for posting this article.

If it is for one of our direct needs please mark it on the check.
Facebook Janice LaVaun Taylor Alvear
Old 02-22-2022, 06:39 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by coksiw View Post
https://www.wsj.com/video/watch-puti...ng_now_video_2

I wonder how all of this will end up. It is definitely weakening the US power abroad, by showing what others can do without fearing US repercussions.

Foundations of Geopolitics at play? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Founda...of_Geopolitics
Weakening powers of an empire. The United States has no right to increase NATO on the doorstep of Russia. Just like the Russians didn't have a right to place missiles in Cuba. Why? Because it is our doorstep. Obama did the same saber rattling with Russia. Anyone remember that? The game is on, with the closing of our pipeline, going after Russia and using Ukraine as the reason. We are more concerned about someone else's border than our own? Why did we leave Afghanistan? Because these sick devils in Washington (Republicans and Democrats) want to send us into another altercation? Really sad. So it begins? It never ended.
Old 02-22-2022, 08:15 PM
Sister Alvear

Do you think there will be an all out war?

If it is for one of our direct needs please mark it on the check.
Facebook Janice LaVaun Taylor Alvear
Old 02-22-2022, 08:27 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Alvear View Post
Why?

What does the American people stand to gain from sending their children to another war? Putin doesn't want a war, he just doesn't want missiles pointing through his front door. The Ukrainian president is a worse than Putin, he had his political opposition arrested and put in jail. He shut down four television stations. Who are we helping here? We have our own border invaded, and we don't do a thing about it. We are now going to go over to a foreign country to get our legs blown off? For what?
Old 02-22-2022, 08:29 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Alvear View Post
Doubtful. People nowadays in the West are not militaristic, nor care about national pride, nor they feel the moral obligation to "export freedom". They may not care about wars against tiny enemies, but they would freak out about wars with powerful countries. It would be a political suicidal move to go against the majority.

Imagine dudes like this going to war against Russia:

Old 02-22-2022, 08:32 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

I think the whole Russia situation is the distraction for the Biden administration. All in all it will go nowhere. No war between the United States and Russia. It would be bad for business. Worse than closing the Ambassador Bridge and stopping trade between the United States and Canada. Our supply lines are still a mess, and we are still banged up from the country wide quarantine. Going to war with a major super power? I highly doubt it.
Old 02-22-2022, 08:35 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Doubtful. People nowadays in the West are not militaristic, nor care about national pride, nor they feel the moral obligation to "export freedom". They may not care about wars against tiny enemies, but they would freak out about wars with powerful countries. It would be a political suicidal move to go against the majority.

Imagine dudes like this going to war against Russia:

Do you believe the United States "the people" have any obligation to fight against the Russians?
Old 02-23-2022, 04:26 AM
Registered Member

[QUOTE=coksiw;1608158]Doubtful. People nowadays in the West are not militaristic, nor care about national pride, nor they feel the moral obligation to "export freedom". They may not care about wars against tiny enemies, but they would freak out about wars with powerful countries. It would be a political suicidal move to go against the majority.

Brother allow me to come at what is happening to America from a different angle. I pastor now two works here in Utah, this state is heavily dominated by the mormon religion. I was talking with a pastor the other day and he said for 50 years that the church has been there (in a city in Utah) they have never made inroads with the mormons. I mean you talk to them, and it's like a choir "I believe Jospeh Smith is a prophet, and the book of mormon is true." Yet, during the last 2-3 years things have shifted here in Utah, and now here recently we are currently working with 4-5 families from the mormon faith. I just sat down with a mormon family the other day, and the wife openly confessed that she is seeing deception and lies in her church. That family will not be attending their ward meeting this Sunday, rather there coming to our service, Praise God! That same pastor that I mentioned before has been giving bible studies to a mormon family and they have been attending services at the church. Whats the difference? This nation is going into judgement, and there is a shift in the spirit and people are noticing it, and families that we haven't seen interested in truth are now coming to it.

God is in control.
Old 02-23-2022, 07:34 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Do you believe the United States "the people" have any obligation to fight against the Russians?
[QUOTE=Nicodemus1968;1608164]
Quote:

Brother allow me to come at what is happening to America from a different angle. I pastor now two works here in Utah, this state is heavily dominated by the mormon religion. I was talking with a pastor the other day and he said for 50 years that the church has been there (in a city in Utah) they have never made inroads with the mormons. I mean you talk to them, and it's like a choir "I believe Jospeh Smith is a prophet, and the book of mormon is true." Yet, during the last 2-3 years things have shifted here in Utah, and now here recently we are currently working with 4-5 families from the mormon faith. I just sat down with a mormon family the other day, and the wife openly confessed that she is seeing deception and lies in her church. That family will not be attending their ward meeting this Sunday, rather there coming to our service, Praise God! That same pastor that I mentioned before has been giving bible studies to a mormon family and they have been attending services at the church. Whats the difference? This nation is going into judgement, and there is a shift in the spirit and people are noticing it, and families that we haven't seen interested in truth are now coming to it.

God is in control.
What makes you think my post reflects my agreement or disagreement with anything? I wasn’t even thinking much about USA as I was of EU. I just pointed out that a full blown war with multiple nations involved is unlikely because the modern young generations ain’t for the task. They all grew up in an anti-masculinity environment, and where effeminate behavior is cute.