Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-14-2021, 01:18 PM
Not riding the train

Re: Antifa - Capitol Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
You ever get the feeling that politicians are just performers? That they are entertainers? Really just waving a carrot in front of us on a stick and really never doing anything much?
Probably not a good idea to broadbrush. We could say, after having one bad church experience - You ever get the feeling that preachers are just performers? It isn’t fair to those who sincerely want to do the right thing.

Quote:
PO what do you see as happening for the next four years?
I see the Left continuing to zero us out, trying to change the history of our country. I also see people who are fed up with censorship taking their voice to other platforms. People like Elon Musk or Trump building their own servers like Andrew Torba, CEO of GAB.
Old 01-14-2021, 01:19 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Ok, what do you and PO think about his comments?
I believe he is scared of being canceled and is trying to walk back support. Too late.
Old 01-14-2021, 01:35 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Probably not a good idea to broadbrush. We could say, after having one bad church experience - You ever get the feeling that preachers are just performers? It isn’t fair to those who sincerely want to do the right thing.

I see the Left continuing to zero us out, trying to change the history of our country. I also see people who are fed up with censorship taking their voice to other platforms. People like Elon Musk or Trump building their own servers like Andrew Torba, CEO of GAB.
The man who is known as the father of the internet, his name escapes me now but it isn't Al Gore, he is talking about building a second alternate internet.
Old 01-14-2021, 01:45 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
The man who is known as the father of the internet, his name escapes me now but it isn't Al Gore, he is talking about building a second alternate internet.
Post that info. I don’t recall his name either.
Old 01-14-2021, 01:47 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
I read a headline about that but didn't read the full article. I wonder how it would work with DNS and everything. Doesn't seem viable. Would still be vulnerable to the cancel culture from the left.

Curt Schilling had his insurance policy cancelled due to his "social media" content.
Old 01-14-2021, 01:49 PM
Registered Member

One more thing, have you seen Trump, he is not an idiot. He isa a shrewed Businessman. He is walking confident, he plays to win. A huge number of military personnel from privates to officers were all talking about their stance and it was a standard answer but almost code. They swore an oath, not to a President like the Nazis did to Hitler, but to the Constitution. That means if there is unconstitutional Elections and people tried to subvert the Constitution, they would not support it.
Old 01-14-2021, 01:51 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
I read a headline about that but didn't read the full article. I wonder how it would work with DNS and everything. Doesn't seem viable. Would still be vulnerable to the cancel culture from the left.

Curt Schilling had his insurance policy cancelled due to his "social media" content.
I am not a scientist or Engineer, but just look at Elon Musk and what he avomplished. If a man can envision it, it can come to pass.
Old 01-14-2021, 01:52 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Post that info. I don’t recall his name either.
https://needtoknow.news/2018/10/fath...google-amazon/
Old 01-14-2021, 01:54 PM
Registered Member

I certainly don't blame Trump for the Capitol attack but I also don't blame him for all the tweets and speeches about the stolen election. He's had Rudy in his ear giving him bad information, along with the crazy Kraken lady and Lin Wood.

I told a friend last year after the ridiculous impeachment attempt over Ukraine that Trump needs to jettison Rudy. Dude was sharp back in his heydays but not so much anymore.
Old 01-14-2021, 02:04 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
I certainly don't blame Trump for the Capitol attack but I also don't blame him for all the tweets and speeches about the stolen election. He's had Rudy in his ear giving him bad information, along with the crazy Kraken lady and Lin Wood.

I told a friend last year after the ridiculous impeachment attempt over Ukraine that Trump needs to jettison Rudy. Dude was sharp back in his heydays but not so much anymore.
Fact is, it was a stolen Election, and in Georgia and Nevada important wins I the Courts drops Biden down to 253 Electoral votes. There is a reason there is 20,000 -30,000 troops in DC alone. Not for Biden's inauguration, because he said he would do it virtual, but because the insurection Act has been signed and the Military has been in charge since last week. Next step? The media will go dark and all the info you will get is President Trump on EBS explaining what happened, and why.
Military is in place to keep the Looney lefties from burning down the States. Will people die? Yes, unfortunately, pray God keeps it to a minimum. Trump and others told Patriots to stay home when all this happens.
Trust God he is exposing Wickedness that even he is fed up with himself.