Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 09-09-2021, 08:12 PM
Registered Member

Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post

That’s good.
all of the preaching against television is understandable to a degree when considering that without Mainstream media this pandemic would not have nearly as much traction, if it even existed at all. Never the less, people would not be nearly as easy to manipulate with propaganda if it were not for the radio and tv. I often think its the only way they could roll out their agenda so sucsessfully . They need us to all get the same message at the same time. They need us all reacting to the same fake news twist on whatever story it is that fits the desired narrative. It could probly still be done, but a government takeover through medical tyranny would be much more difficult without mass communication of fear mongering and a well positioned medical/big pharma industry.

Last edited by james34; 09-09-2021 at 08:19 PM.
Old 09-09-2021, 09:51 PM
Registered Member

I am unvaccinated I'm doing better than Joe Biden.

What a shame.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates...ay-2021-09-09/
Old 09-09-2021, 10:13 PM
Registered Member

Well with this new tyrannical decision from Death Rattle Joe. His team has come up with the perfect new thing to get everyone mind off those left in Afghanistan.
Old 09-10-2021, 02:22 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
I am unvaccinated I'm doing better than Joe Biden.

What a shame.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates...ay-2021-09-09/
He could probably bench more than you do.

Old 09-10-2021, 02:45 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by james34 View Post
all of the preaching against television is understandable to a degree when considering that without Mainstream media this pandemic would not have nearly as much traction, if it even existed at all. Never the less, people would not be nearly as easy to manipulate with propaganda if it were not for the radio and tv. I often think its the only way they could roll out their agenda so sucsessfully . They need us to all get the same message at the same time. They need us all reacting to the same fake news twist on whatever story it is that fits the desired narrative. It could probly still be done, but a government takeover through medical tyranny would be much more difficult without mass communication of fear mongering and a well positioned medical/big pharma industry.
I agree.

Medical/Big Pharma has the same roots as TV.

Romans 10:17 KJVS
[17] So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

If faith comes by hearing, how does doubt come?

If you are listening to the news, not just watching it, then you’re feeding yourself doubt, fear, intimadation, etc.

I was with a couple and we were talking, when at a certain time they needed to turn the TV on to watch Hannity. While we’re at the kitcen table talking and the TV is on in the living room, they’re hearing the doubt, fear, the manipulation the atmosphere changes. Within minutes it goes from a casual conversation to where they start getting angry, they started yelling at the TV....

Exodus 40:36-38 KJVS
[36] And when the cloud was taken up from over the tabernacle, the children of Israel went onward in all their journeys:
[37] But if the cloud were not taken up, then they journeyed not till the day that it was taken up.
[38] For the cloud of the Lord was upon the tabernacle by day, and fire was on it by night, in the sight of all the house of Israel, throughout all their journeys.

As the church we follow the Cloud, not the Crowd.

Last edited by Nicodemus1968; 09-10-2021 at 02:47 AM.
Old 09-10-2021, 06:07 AM
Registered Member

Well, I have been looking for an exit from public education. I guess Biden has done me a favor. I have had Covid and am now immune. I will not take a risky, unnecessary vaccination. If I get fired, I will sue.
Old 09-10-2021, 08:44 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Well, I have been looking for an exit from public education. I guess Biden has done me a favor. I have had Covid and am now immune. I will not take a risky, unnecessary vaccination. If I get fired, I will sue.
Old 09-10-2021, 03:30 PM
Registered Member

Old 09-10-2021, 05:45 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
They don't care about hiding their agenda anymore. They've embedded their puppet and secured the people's house from the people, what do they have to fear? It's not like we have F-15's or nukes...
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 09-11-2021, 12:30 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
They don't care about hiding their agenda anymore. They've embedded their puppet and secured the people's house from the people, what do they have to fear? It's not like we have F-15's or nukes...
Communist propaganda in its later stages is not designed to persuade or convince. They lie, they know you know they lie, they even point it out and make it obvious.

But they still coerce through threat of force. They force you to obey and go along with things, they force you to submit AS IF the lie was truth. By doing this, they make you COMPLICIT in their lie. You know it is a lie but you go through the motions of compliance. Thus you are now part of the lie.

This makes it psychologically MORE DIFFICULT for you to resist and refuse to comply. Because you have already participated in their lies, you are in a sense NO DIFFERENT THAN THEM. It's psychological conditioning 101. It's literally mind control (aka "behavioural modification") and it works on a LOT of people.

They aren't trying to "convince" or persuade anyone to believe differently. They are instead trying to DEFILE you by forcing your acquiescence to known falsehood. It is Big Brother forcing Winston Smith to admit "2 plus 2 equals five". Winston doesn't have to believe it, he just has to COMPLY. And thus his will to resist is broken. His spirit is broken, he is psychologically destroyed and is rendered impotent. Why? Because he is a hypocrite, and he knows it.

This is why we are instructed to do the following:

Exodus 23:1-2 KJV
Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness. [2] Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment:

Ephesians 5:6-11 KJV
Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. [7] Be not ye therefore partakers with them. [8] For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: [9] (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth [10] Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. [11] And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

We are instructed NOT to go along with error.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/