Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-10-2016, 05:52 AM
Registered Member

Re: Do you love Lucifer?

Who gave shazeep the keys to the archives?
Old 11-10-2016, 06:01 AM
Banned

ya...wish i could show you the good stuff, EB, can't even show you the good stuff right now
i prolly haven't even seen the good stuff yet, maybe, dunno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Really?

I bet that'll get Timmy boy speaking in tongues.
best view of the Veil i ever saw.

Last edited by shazeep; 11-10-2016 at 06:03 AM.
Old 11-10-2016, 10:52 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
ya...wish i could show you the good stuff, EB, can't even show you the good stuff right now
i prolly haven't even seen the good stuff yet, maybe, dunno
best view of the Veil i ever saw.
What on earth are you trying to say?
Old 11-10-2016, 10:07 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
It's cool talk like bbyrd009 and daqq do.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."

Last edited by mfblume; 11-10-2016 at 10:14 PM.
Old 11-11-2016, 06:12 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
It's cool talk like bbyrd009 and daqq do.
Oh, when he is typing he feels cool, but when we are reading he just sounds like a fool?
Old 11-11-2016, 07:01 AM
Banned

ya, that pretty well describes it, ya. course i'm not stupid, and i know that it comes across as nonsense, and doesn't like earn me any respect, like i imagine it might at the time, maybe. you'd think a guy like that would take a hint, huh, wise up, stop talking. huh. daqq seems much more humble than me, he goes way further toward his asker, he reaches harder toward them, you can see it, their light bulb goes on more often, after he has replied to their query; even if three -quarters of it was not understood righ then, he still gets an "ah, ty." prolly it is just only me who only got a quarter, i guess. that's why i brought them here, to save them for later.

Quote:
no idea. no words, EB, that you could hear there, right now. there is all the Grace you need, in the wind? sorry, that's all i got there. convince the moose to change his mind. sorry, that's just how it comes out, EB. i could keep going, but it would just prolly get worse. when the moose gets the Word, it isn't because the archery hunter moved--the unseen one doesn't reveal--it's because...man, i guess it is the moose's father showing it to him, the archery hunter the moose could not see, without the Word from his father. ya.

but there's lots more stuff behind that veil, that the moose doesn't see right then. the moose only gets a Word about that concept, the archery hunter, right then, and his father may not even mention the...mandrakes? ok, mandrakes, growing right behind the archery hunter, even though the moose is looking right at them, too, but they are just not the subject right then, not what the Word is about for that situation. sorry, that's the best i can do. i have no idea what mandrakes are even for, what they rep. yet. somethingsomething festivals? no idea.

ah; change your mind, is what they rep. i guess. change your mind like that; not "eat mandrakes," i guess. or, ya, maybe eat them, to see. dunno. are they like mushrooms, or something? anyway, i don't see myself eating mandrakes in any near future. it's imparting a spiritual principle, i think. completely change your mind, letting go of all your anchors, your premises, that hold you back from...experiencing...ya, just experiencing. sounds like hippies to me, gotta tell ya

Last edited by shazeep; 11-11-2016 at 07:08 AM.
Old 11-11-2016, 07:03 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
no idea
This is only thing you have posted so far that I can agree with.
Old 11-11-2016, 07:57 AM
Banned

then that is just for someone else EB
you are fine where you are ok
Old 11-11-2016, 08:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
ya, that pretty well describes it, ya. course i'm not stupid, and i know that it comes across as nonsense, and doesn't like earn me any respect, like i imagine it might at the time, maybe. you'd think a guy like that would take a hint, huh, wise up, stop talking. huh. daqq seems much more humble than me, he goes way further toward his asker, he reaches harder toward them, you can see it, their light bulb goes on more often, after he has replied to their query; even if three -quarters of it was not understood righ then, he still gets an "ah, ty." prolly it is just only me who only got a quarter, i guess. that's why i brought them here, to save them for later.

no idea. no words, EB, that you could hear there, right now. there is all the Grace you need, in the wind? sorry, that's all i got there. convince the moose to change his mind. sorry, that's just how it comes out, EB. i could keep going, but it would just prolly get worse. when the moose gets the Word, it isn't because the archery hunter moved--the unseen one doesn't reveal--it's because...man, i guess it is the moose's father showing it to him, the archery hunter the moose could not see, without the Word from his father. ya.

but there's lots more stuff behind that veil, that the moose doesn't see right then. the moose only gets a Word about that concept, the archery hunter, right then, and his father may not even mention the...mandrakes? ok, mandrakes, growing right behind the archery hunter, even though the moose is looking right at them, too, but they are just not the subject right then, not what the Word is about for that situation. sorry, that's the best i can do. i have no idea what mandrakes are even for, what they rep. yet. somethingsomething festivals? no idea.

ah; change your mind, is what they rep. i guess. change your mind like that; not "eat mandrakes," i guess. or, ya, maybe eat them, to see. dunno. are they like mushrooms, or something? anyway, i don't see myself eating mandrakes in any near future. it's imparting a spiritual principle, i think. completely change your mind, letting go of all your anchors, your premises, that hold you back from...experiencing...ya, just experiencing. sounds like hippies to me, gotta tell ya
"mandrakes" are just a symbol to me of a surreal change of mind, an inspired point of view; i don't think it's about taking mandrakes per se
Old 11-11-2016, 08:24 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
are just a symbol to me
That's why you are so messed up.

You make it up as it suits you.