Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 10-27-2017, 05:20 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Re: Prayed over a drowning victim...was resurrecte

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK Burk View Post
Bro Benincasa reported there were no signs of life in the Makita before prayer was given. Then, sometime after, it came roaring back to life. No tool should have been immersed that deep in water and then dead that long and still come back to a full recovery. What an electrifying testimony!

I also heard Bro. Benincasa has repented for haphazardly carrying his Makita around when it was not needed. That's something to be thankful for as well.

See, it was that pride in that. Makita that went before its destruction and a haughty spirit before its fall...and drowning... hehe
Old 10-27-2017, 07:55 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston View Post
I’d like to see the electricians report to verify if this was a healing, or if the drill needed to dry.
That's funny.

I have another thing I need to mention.

Now, if anyone would of told me this, I wouldn't of believed them. Seriously, I would be hard pressed to believe this, but this is what happened today. Every morning I charge all my batteries for my Makitas. I went to charge the battery that fell in with the gun. It had a full charge, and all the light bars were bright. Used the gun screwing together an entire deck. Worked on it from 9 this morning until 7:30 using the once submerged gun. One of the brothers asked me if I needed another battery. I said no, I still have full power. He said that's impossible and you know it. It is impossible, but the battery still has a full charge. Put it into the charger and it says full charge.

I can't explain it and I am just a bit hesitant to claim that the tool was not only restored but has a battery that doesn't need to be charged?
Old 10-27-2017, 08:02 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
That's funny.

Now, if anyone would of told me this, I wouldn't of believed them. Seriously, I would be hard pressed to believe this, but this is what happened today. Every morning I charge all my batteries for my Makitas. I went to charge the battery that fell in with the gun. It had a full charge, and all the light bars were bright. Used the gun screwing together an entire deck. Worked on it from 9 this morning until 7:30 using the once submerged gun. One of the brothers asked me if I needed another battery. I said no, I still have full power. He said that's impossible and you know it. It is impossible, but the battery still has a full charge. Put it into the charger and it says full charge.

I can't explain it and I am just a bit hesitant to claim that the tool was not only restored but has a battery that doesn't need to be charged?

Holy Wow!
Old 10-27-2017, 08:26 PM
Isaiah 56:4-5

Quote:
I hear about this stuff on TBN...

This is cool. Keep us updated. Really.
Old 10-27-2017, 08:32 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
I hear about this stuff on TBN...

This is cool. Keep us updated. Really.
does this mean that Benicasas Makita has gone charismatic?
Old 10-27-2017, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
does this mean that Benicasas Makita has gone charismatic?
No. It means that you need to dedicate one room to... IDK. Setup a backdrop of Israel behind you. Wear a pastel colored suit and go live... take prayer requests, but most importantly, ask for money... and tell the people that the bigger the seed offering, the bigger their faith.
Old 10-27-2017, 08:53 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
No. It means that you need to dedicate one room to... IDK. Setup a backdrop of Israel behind you. Wear a pastel colored suit and go live... take prayer requests, but most importantly, ask for money... and tell the people that the bigger the seed offering, the bigger their faith.
Black is more my color and if I have to beg people on TV for money to pay for my mansion and jet I dont deserve a "ministry"
Old 10-27-2017, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
Black is more my color and if I have to beg people on TV for money to pay for my mansion and jet I dont deserve a "ministry"
You’re not begging. You’re helping them to enter into their prophetic destiny. You’re not hearing me. Sometimes you have to pontificate to proliferate, to, to, you have to.... I feel that you doubt the veracity of the voice of vision that I am spontaneously speaking into your spirit.
Old 10-27-2017, 09:02 PM

I tell ya, if I didn’t have a soul I would be a televangelist.
Old 10-28-2017, 01:57 PM
Lamb Saved & Shepherd Led

Quote:
That's funny.

My wife and I preached at a certain UPC church in northern Ohio several times in the late 1980s early 1990s. Back then, I carried several study books with me including a HUGE Strong's Concordance. During one visit a brother there had a "new" electronic Franklin Bible. He saw I did not have one and gave me his as a gift. Up until I got a laptop, I often used that thing when I traveled and studied. After we moved to WI in 2005, I kept it in our basement. When we had a tornado warning sending us to the basement, I would turn on that Franklin to see if it still worked. As crazy as it sounds, that same battery kept that Franklin working up until maybe 3 to 5 years ago. The screen was dimmer than it first was, but it still worked. God's Word is powerful!!
The Bible is open to those that want Truth, and if they want Truth, they find Truth. They watch individuals squabble over Bible symbolism on the Internet, and leave the Message boards to enter into the real world where live people dwell, and they find Truth. The World Wide Web is full of Internet Ayatollahs who speak their mind. There is only one Truth, and it is not hidden. No matter what anyone says, Truth still converts the sincere.
 -DD Benincasa, 12/06/03

www.tkburk.com