Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters > Islamic Issues and News
Facebook

Notices

Islamic Issues and News Discuss Islam and report on current issues regarding Islam

Old 05-19-2013, 03:21 PM
Banned

Re: Violent Islam

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerman View Post
More news about the violent RELIGION of Islam today....

"MALAKAND: At least twelve persons were killed and dozens other injured when two blasts hit two mosques in Malakand before the Friday prayers, FP News desk reported.

According to Levies sources, twin blasts hit mosques in Bazdara Bala area of Malakand Agency where 12 persons were killed and 25 others wounded.

The bodies and injured were shifted to the hospital where many of the injured are said to be in critical condition.

Security forces cordoned off the area and started investigation."

http://www.thefrontierpost.com/article/13239/

When will Islam cease it's violence? It's the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth today, as we see almost every day.
Blowing up places of worship is "anti-religious" not religious violence
Old 05-19-2013, 03:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam View Post
Blowing up mosques is inter-religious Islamic violence, the Islamic sunni sect vs the Islamic shiite sect.
Old 05-19-2013, 05:20 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
But isn't it usually one Islamic sect (Sunni or Shiite) against the other?

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:25 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Um just a small point - profit in religion is a christian thing. Just sayin'. Gimme an amen and pass the plate - my Lincoln Continental needs an upgrade.

LOL! Certainly some have made a merchandise of Christianity. Muhhamad did pretty well himself with the plunder he stole from his victims...

I don't have a "Mosque in egypt to administer" sport. I'm a Texan. In Texas Muslims follow Texas law not Egyptian law. With that said if (I) or my family get a sniff of pedophelia here in Texas you can rest assured it will be dealt with in a satisfactory way.

Why don't you deal with the perversion of Muhammad then. Denounce his perversion.

So my part of the community is covered like a Texas dust storm and we're on it like a cheap suit.

We do have an issue here in Texas however with "christian" pedophiles. they appear to be scattered through all denominations and seem to pop up everywhere. With that said I wish Texas christians would at a minimum address the issues within their own community.

Again the self justification. No one here has attempted to defend the perversion, except you. See the difference? Christians take responsibility for their evil and seek repentance. All you have shown is self justification for the continued evil of exploitation of little girls. What a sick religion Islam is!

My ignorant response on church canon law was directly cut and pasted from a snippet of church history and I am quite sure that you have no idea what I am talking about. Perhaps you should however burn all the history books before you toss words like "ignorant" towards those who reference them. If you noticed (you didn't but ho hum I'm unstunned by that") I only referenced/noted that the marriage of Mohammad to Aisha in the 7th century as, though not appropriate today, followed both world and religious culture at the time it happened and as such would not have exactly triggered interest as an instance of "pedophilia"

More self justification. I will not defend the perversion and I don't care where it is found. Unlike Muslims who want to murder someone for speaking the truth!

NEWSFLASH: Even out and out "christian white" bigots with a base level of publick skool education know that India is not a Muslim country. It appears that you have fallen below the category of publick educated bigot to ignorant trailer trash bigot and assign all brown-skinned people to one single category that has become, in your mind, "them muslims people".

Thank you for the correction here. It was late and I was thinking of the Pakistan areas under the control of the Taliban (Muslims) and got my wires crossed. That is no excuse. I was wrong about the Indian population and appreciate the correction. However, the Muslim populations in India are very violent towards other religions.

Now concerning skin color. Please show me where I said anything about skin color. When you can't I wonder if you are man enough to apologize. I assume your a man since in Saudi Arabia a female is murdered for being on-line "chatting" with males. Wonderful testimony to the religion of peace...

Here is your article.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...r-photography/

Your references, though only applied to Islam and Muslim countries, actually span the globe.

Half were in Asia, one-fifth in Africa. In the next decade 14.2 million girls under 18 will be married every year. This will rise to an average of 15.1 million girls a year, starting in 2021 until 2030, if present
trends continue.

I will continue to comment on your article that you wish to pin onto the Muslim faith. The top twenty countries for child marriage are listed and it should be quietly noted that no middle eastern countries actually make the list.

Niger 75
Chad 72
Bangladesh 66
Guinea 63
Central African Republic 61
Mali 55
Mozambique 52
Malawi 50
Madagascar 48
Sierra Leone 48
Burkina Faso 48
India 47
Eritrea 47
Uganda 46
Somalia 45
Nicaragua 43
Zambia 42
Ethiopia 41
Nepal 41
Dominican Republic 40

It should also be quietly noted that there is no one religion represented but there is a common thread - all of the countries represent poverty stricken areas. So is child marriage a religious thing or a poverty thing?

It is a perversion thing. Still trying to justify the perversion of your profit...

I suppose that in the highly educcated and insightful mind of trailer trash bigotry advocating the death penalty for rape comprises "defending the rapist". That's so silly that I won't even address your comment that I somehow or in any way defended what is going on in Egypt or defended forced marriages anywhere or defended child marriages anywhere.

Your silence and the silence of ALL Muslims make them complicit in the atrocities. Where are the Imams preaching against such violence? No where... Especially in Egypt where the Muslim Brotherhood is having a hey day destroying the lives of many. They even had the audacity to rape a news reporter to "celebrate" their victory:
Logan was in Tahrir Square with her "60 Minutes" news team when Mubarak's announcement broke. Then, in a rush of frenzied excitement, some Egyptian protesters apparently consummated their new found independence by sexually assaulting the blonde reporter:
http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2...pt_reporte.php
Hundreds and thousands were there and NO ONE tried to stop the assault. She was just an "infidel".

(laughing) I am quite sure, after your insightful and educated comments, that you remember nothing but Muslims dancing in the street after 9/11. It figures.

Fox News reported that in Ein el-Hilweh, Lebanon's largest Palestinian refugee camp, revelers fired weapons in the air, with similar celebratory gunfire heard at the Rashidiyeh camp near the southern city of Tyre

So a group of non-citizens with no actual country who are held inside concentration camps represent the entire Muslim world in your highly educated, world-travelled, and insightful mind?

You do not remember that even 60,000 Iranians filled a stadium and held a candlelight vigil for the victims. You do not remember that Muslim nation after Muslim nation, including Afghanistan, condemned those attacks and people in those nations built memorials and held vigils. You do not remember that on 9/22/2001 the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia withdrew their recognition of the Taliban as the legal government of Afghanistan, leaving neighboring Pakistan as the only remaining country with diplomatic ties and completely isolating Afghanistan for overthrow. You do not remember that every sindle Muslim country that surrounded Afghanistan opened their doors for bases for our soldiers to invade.
Governments have made statements because they receive millions in foreign aid.
As to the point about Muslim nations opening their doors for our troops that is a good point. But that is the various governments at work not the individual Muslims. Still the point about the Iranians is a good point as well.

Islam will forever be an evil religion until Muslims take a stand against the evil done in its name.
Islam will forever be an evil religion until it seeks justice for ALL.
Islam will forever be an evil religion until it seeks equality for ALL especially other religions.
Islam will forever be an evil religion until it stops the Jizya.
Islam will forever be an evil religion until it allows other religions to coexist peacefully.
Islam will forever be an evil religion until it stops murdering others for converting to another religion.

And the list goes on and on...
Old 05-19-2013, 08:05 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny View Post
Governments have made statements because they receive millions in foreign aid.
As to the point about Muslim nations opening their doors for our troops that is a good point. But that is the various governments at work not the individual Muslims. Still the point about the Iranians is a good point as well.

Islam will forever be an evil religion until Muslims take a stand against the evil done in its name.
Islam will forever be an evil religion until it seeks justice for ALL.
Islam will forever be an evil religion until it seeks equality for ALL especially other religions.
Islam will forever be an evil religion until it stops the Jizya.
Islam will forever be an evil religion until it allows other religions to coexist peacefully.
Islam will forever be an evil religion until it stops murdering others for converting to another religion.

And the list goes on and on...
Old 05-20-2013, 11:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
good luck with this, WII; it is not supported by Fox News, and therefore must not be truth to these guys. Muslim=terrorist here.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:40 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=Pliny;1252831]Governments have made statements because they receive millions in foreign aid.

Scattered groups aside Individual Muslims worldwide were sickened by those scenes. No comment on the isolation of Afghanistan by the rest of the world Muslim community. No comment on opening the doors of those countries to US troops and US bases. Those are real actions and in the case of Pakistan the (Muslim) government and (Muslim) police and (Muslim) soldiers there who are people too and who do not collect foreign aid have paid and continue to pay a heavy price for standing up. A price much higher than our own troops have paid

Muslims die, as you yourself point out, every day taking a stand against the evil done in its name. It is not enough?

Amen and pass the offering plate

So now that you have pointed out how evil Islam is don't you think it's time to spread the message of Jesus? I know that spreading the message of Jesus is way less profitable than spreading the message of anti-Islam but hey who knows it might take with somebody (just not with me)
Old 05-20-2013, 07:12 PM
Banned

LOL! Certainly some have made a merchandise of Christianity. Muhhamad did pretty well himself with the plunder he stole from his victims...

I guess fooling around with Islamic politics and Islamic principles was pretty costly back then too. What's your share of the national debt right now? LOL

Why don't you deal with the perversion of Muhammad then. Denounce his perversion.

Denounce the perversion in your own ranks today. Mohammad lived in a different time and followed the traditions of that time.

Again the self justification. No one here has attempted to defend the perversion, except you. See the difference? Christians take responsibility for their evil and seek repentance. All you have shown is self justification for the continued evil of exploitation of little girls. What a sick religion Islam is!

There is nothing about myself actually to justify but thanks for the suggestion and I hope you seriously don't believe that factual historical information can or cannot be justified hundreds or thousands of years later LOL.
Christians are very repentent sure - after they are caught - so in that regard I guess there isn't any difference between christian perverts and islamic perverts. Since I live in Texas I don't actually see any stories about islamic perverts running around but they always pop up about christian ones.

More self justification. I will not defend the perversion and I don't care where it is found. Unlike Muslims who want to murder someone for speaking the truth!

Historical context cannot possibly and in any form be considered current "self" justification.

Thank you for the correction here. It was late and I was thinking of the Pakistan areas under the control of the Taliban (Muslims) and got my wires crossed. That is no excuse. I was wrong about the Indian population and appreciate the correction. However, the Muslim populations in India are very violent towards other religions.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiati...la-two-mosques

Really? News stories (they are not on Faux News) indicate the opposite. Care to comment?

Now concerning skin color. Please show me where I said anything about skin color. When you can't I wonder if you are man enough to apologize. I assume your a man since in Saudi Arabia a female is murdered for being on-line "chatting" with males. Wonderful testimony to the religion of peace...

LOL...apologize? For what? NOTE: Lots of females in Saudi "chat with males"

Here is your article.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...r-photography/

Your references, though only applied to Islam and Muslim countries, actually span the globe.

Half were in Asia, one-fifth in Africa. In the next decade 14.2 million girls under 18 will be married every year. This will rise to an average of 15.1 million girls a year, starting in 2021 until 2030, if present
trends continue.

I will continue to comment on your article that you wish to pin onto the Muslim faith. The top twenty countries for child marriage are listed and it should be quietly noted that no middle eastern countries actually make the list.

Niger 75
Chad 72
Bangladesh 66
Guinea 63
Central African Republic 61
Mali 55
Mozambique 52
Malawi 50
Madagascar 48
Sierra Leone 48
Burkina Faso 48
India 47
Eritrea 47
Uganda 46
Somalia 45
Nicaragua 43
Zambia 42
Ethiopia 41
Nepal 41
Dominican Republic 40

It should also be quietly noted that there is no one religion represented but there is a common thread - all of the countries represent poverty stricken areas. So is child marriage a religious thing or a poverty thing?

It is a perversion thing. Still trying to justify the perversion of your profit...

Profit is a christian thing dude. Justify? Hardly. Just pointing out that Islam does not seem to be a common denominator in your assumption that Islam is the cause or reason for child marriages worldwide. So perhaps application of the religion to the problem is innacurate

Your silence and the silence of ALL Muslims make them complicit in the atrocities. Where are the Imams preaching against such violence? No where...

Preaching? Are you serious? Preaching is not good enough. On one hand you blame the victims for the violence and on the other hand you post stories demonstrating that they are dying and having their Mosques blown up standing up against violence. Those are not sunnis and shias in Pakistan - they are Muslims who do not believe in or wish the message of the Taliban and Al Queda and the insurgents who were run out of Afghanistan.

However the message against terrorism is consistant and continuous. Faux News doesn't report it - there's no money in peace

http://www.religionnews.com/2013/04/...nst-terrorism/

Especially in Egypt where the Muslim Brotherhood is having a hey day destroying the lives of many. They even had the audacity to rape a news reporter to "celebrate" their victory:
Logan was in Tahrir Square with her "60 Minutes" news team when Mubarak's announcement broke. Then, in a rush of frenzied excitement, some Egyptian protesters apparently consummated their new found independence by sexually assaulting the blonde reporter:
http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2...pt_reporte.php
Hundreds and thousands were there and NO ONE tried to stop the assault. She was just an "infidel".

No one? This was a terrible crime but you should at least be honest about what happened. The story in her own words:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/29/bu...anted=all&_r=0

After being rescued by a group of civilians and Egyptian soldiers, she was swiftly flown back to the United States

You say the "Muslim Brotherhood" did this. Where was that reported or did you randomly pick a group that has "Muslim" in its name.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:53 PM
Registered Member

Still justifying perversion...

I guess that's what Muslims do best!
They murder people who turn to Jesus from Islam.
They murder there daughter for being on the internet.
They murder their daughters for talking to an "infidel" boy.
Of course by Sharia law Muslim men cam marry and Infidel woman but don't let a Muslim woman get caught even talking to an infidel man!
Honor killings... Yeah right. That is "real" honorable.
Takeyya...
Muslims give conquered people three choices.
1) Convert
2) Die
3) Be a third class subjugated citizen
Then as we see in Egypt they kidnap, rape and attempt to coerce conversion of young girls.
JIhad

I am glad this is all considered "peaceful"! Makes you wonder what they call "violent"!

Here is what Muslims call a "peaceful" religion:
Basri should have received the death penalty for the murder of 3 Christian schoolgirls. The three girls, Theresia Morangke and Yarni Sambue, both 15, and 17-year-old Alfita Poliwo, had their heads cut off. One of the heads was placed in a bag along on the steps of a church along with a note reading, “We will murder 100 more Christian teenagers and their heads will be presented as presents.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-con...1_original.jpg

http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-con...05-290x300.jpg

Muslim Who Beheaded Christians in New Jersey Charged With Murder, Desecrating Human Remains
Jersey City, New Jersey – A Muslim man is behind bars tonight and is facing murder and desecration charges after beheading two Egyptian Christians and cutting off their hands.
http://christiannews.net/2013/02/20/...human-remains/

Oh yes and the words of the female reporter that was raped brutally by a mob of Muslim men:

She declined to go into more detail about the assault but said: “What really struck me was how merciless they were. They really enjoyed my pain and suffering. It incited them to more violence.”

Last edited by Pliny; 05-20-2013 at 08:00 PM.
Old 05-24-2013, 11:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny View Post
Still justifying perversion...

I guess that's what Muslims do best!
They murder people who turn to Jesus from Islam.
They murder there daughter for being on the internet.
They murder their daughters for talking to an "infidel" boy.
Of course by Sharia law Muslim men cam marry and Infidel woman but don't let a Muslim woman get caught even talking to an infidel man!

Really? How is business done in Muslim countries then OH WISE ONE

Honor killings... Yeah right. That is "real" honorable.
Takeyya...
Muslims give conquered people three choices.
1) Convert
2) Die
3) Be a third class subjugated citizen
Then as we see in Egypt they kidnap, rape and attempt to coerce conversion of young girls.

You are a pillar of historical knowledge. The coptics have been there since the 2nd century. So riddle me this - why now and for what reason?

The position of the Copts did not begin to improve until the rule of Muhammad Ali in the early 19th century, who abolished the Jizya (a tax on non-Muslims) (DUH - and ditto all of the Middle East) and allowed Egyptians (Copts as well as Muslims) to enroll in the army. Conditions continued to improve throughout the 19th century under the leadership of the great reformer Pope Cyril IV, and in the first half of the 20th century (known as the Golden Age by the Copts) during Egypt's liberal period. Copts participated in the Egyptian national movement for independence and occupied many influential positions. Two significant cultural achievements include the founding of the Coptic Museum in 1910 and the Higher Institute of Coptic Studies in 1954. Some prominent Coptic thinkers from this period are Salama Moussa, Louis Awad and Secretary General of the Wafd Party Makram Ebeid. Following the 1952 coup d'état by the Free Officers, the conditions of the Copts have been slowly deteriorating and their human rights are often violated.

In 1952, Nasser led some army officers in a coup d'état against King Farouk, which overthrew the Kingdom of Egypt and established a republic. Nasser's mainstream policy was pan-Arab nationalism and socialism. The Copts were severely affected by Nasser's nationalization policies because, though they represented about 10–20% of the population,[30] they were so economically prosperous that they held more than 50% of the country's wealth.

So the current situation with the Copts is ISLAM or is it envy, money, and power?

I am glad this is all considered "peaceful"! Makes you wonder what they call "violent"!

Here is what Muslims call a "peaceful" religion:
Basri should have received the death penalty for the murder of 3 Christian schoolgirls. The three girls, Theresia Morangke and Yarni Sambue, both 15, and 17-year-old Alfita Poliwo, had their heads cut off. One of the heads was placed in a bag along on the steps of a church along with a note reading, “We will murder 100 more Christian teenagers and their heads will be presented as presents.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-con...1_original.jpg

http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-con...05-290x300.jpg

Even the organization "Open Doors" ranks Indonesia, the most populous Muslim country in the world, as #45 on their watch list. Their constitution is set up like ours and they are very, very liberal and tolerant for a Muslim country. Where else in the world is your beer brought to your spot on the beach?

http://www.opendoorsuk.org/resources.../indonesia.php

Muslim Who Beheaded Christians in New Jersey Charged With Murder, Desecrating Human Remains
Jersey City, New Jersey – A Muslim man is behind bars tonight and is facing murder and desecration charges after beheading two Egyptian Christians and cutting off their hands.
http://christiannews.net/2013/02/20/...human-remains/

This was a religious killing? Really? These guys were first shot and their head and hands were cut off TO PREVENT THEM FROM BEING IDENTIFIED genius.

Oh yes and the words of the female reporter that was raped brutally by a mob of Muslim men:

She declined to go into more detail about the assault but said: “What really struck me was how merciless they were. They really enjoyed my pain and suffering. It incited them to more violence.”
You were going to show us all that the Muslim Brotherhood was behind that rape weren't you? You also said nobody did anything about it but she was actually rescued by local (Muslim) police and local (Muslim) bystanders

Last edited by Walks_in_islam; 05-24-2013 at 11:53 AM.