Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 04-05-2020, 10:53 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Arrested FL Pastor's sermon

Old 04-05-2020, 11:37 PM
On the road less traveled

Re: Arrested FL Pastor's sermon

Can you verify the Lockstep Rockefeller document he mentions?
Old 04-05-2020, 11:47 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
I have it in pdf, I got it back on March 17 after hearing about from someone else.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-05-2020, 11:49 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
Here: http://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf...Foundation.pdf

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-06-2020, 12:00 AM
On the road less traveled

Thank you!
Old 04-06-2020, 12:18 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Let me say, I absolutely disagree with Rodney Howard-Browne's theology and eschatology. This is the guy who helped mainstream "Holy Laughter" and various other aberrations in the charismatic movement back in the 90s creating a new movement called "the River".

But I was shocked to hear him preaching about THIS subject to a megachurch. And even more shocked to observe the audience reaction. It lets me know there is a likely substantial and growing resistance to the scamdemic and creeping martial law here in the US.

It does sadden me though to see oneness pentecostals seem behind the curve on this. I had hoped pastor Spell had addressed these issues, and had hoped and am still hoping other prominent leaders in the OP movement wake up to the very serious dangers RIGHT NOW facing us all.

I have a feeling though that the real resistance will largely be found among smaller likely non 501c3 churches, house churches, etc which seems to be how it always goes.

It would be nice though if the clarion call to America to wake up, smell the brewing coffee, and GET RIGHT WITH GOD would sound forth from the apostolic church...

Old 04-06-2020, 12:22 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Also, toward the end, you can see the top cop bloviating about forbidden church gatherings. I was actually stunned to see and hear this communist totalitarian garbage IN AMERICA. His weaksauce lip service to "faith" just reminded me of Jesus' warning to His disciples in their day: Those who kill you will think they do God service.

Foxe's Book of Martyrs really is an historical document. And there is nothing new under the sun.

Old 04-06-2020, 01:15 AM
Registered Member

At the risk of getting my head chopped off, most of what he said is 100%
True. Where I differ with him is this, there is a superbug. It packs a punch and people are dying. Not a great amount but enough to make people be fearful. I had questions in the early 2000s and then my Pastor met up with a fellow in the barber shop. He wasn't out Pastor at that time but he started talking to this man about the stock market and futures. The man said, who are you? He said a Minister. He said, do you drink wine? He said no. He tried pouring our Pastor a glass of wine. Pastor stopped him and said, I told you I am a Minister and I don't drink at all.
The man said, that is how the NWO works. They try and trap you so as yo control you.
He then proceeded to tell him stuff that only someone who was involved would know. I met this man and he showed documents and it is real.
Fast forward to 2009 and I heard an announcement about a major politician that had written man autobiography. I emailed the address and looked and behold, this politician answered me back. Would I like it signed and mailed it would he like to come to his office and pick up a copy. I said yes, and I brought my Pastor out to get a copy for both of us. We chatted and I voiced my view of the NWO and he said that is exactly correct.
A couple of years ago, our Church got a call from a couple in town for an Alaskan cruise could someone pick them up and drive them to Church. They were from San Fransisco area and they didn't know the city well and unfortunately picked a hotel con the edge of the worse part of town.
I went to pick them up. Middle aged, modest in dress and very down to earth. Worship service they really entered in and after service, we had a meal so I decided to fellowship with him. The conversation was generalized and the NWO came up I think in regard to the conversation of high gas prices and the financial collapse of Faney Mae and other banks.
He just happened to blurt out matter of factly. They tried to recruit me.
I said, tell me. He said that his dad was a CEO of a big corporation in the US and he was being groomed to enter that world at a younger age. He got saved. He said it was either Church or the NWO. He told his dad, he wanted Church. His dad said, is this what you really want? He said, yes it is.
He said all right, but you can't change your mind. If you try chasing the dragon, (his words) it will turn around and bite you.
I read a book 5 or 6 years ago called Family of Secrets. It is about the Bush crime family. In it there are some amazing truths like Nixon, while not being a choir boy, was framed for Watergate. Reagan wasn't supposed to be President, George Bush was, they tried to usurp the election with a failed assassination attempt. Trump wasn't supposed to be President Hitlery was.
I watched the video though I do not know who this Pastor is. Can you post the link to the video so I can share it with those who have better knowledge than I in these matters?
I will down load the document too.
Old 04-06-2020, 01:19 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Also, toward the end, you can see the top cop bloviating about forbidden church gatherings. I was actually stunned to see and hear this communist totalitarian garbage IN AMERICA. His weaksauce lip service to "faith" just reminded me of Jesus' warning to His disciples in their day: Those who kill you will think they do God service.

Foxe's Book of Martyrs really is an historical document. And there is nothing new under the sun.
You want an interesting read? Get the book, Blood on the Altar. While I don't agree everything he says, just the chapter, By the typing of the thumbs something wicked this way comes is worth the read. It talks about the internet and what it really is and I agree with him.
The general premise is this, the Evangelical Church will persecute the Apostolic Pentecostal Church thinking they are doing Gods business.
Old 04-06-2020, 01:20 AM
Registered Member

Why do you think they have been hammering away at restricting or taking away the Second Amendment?
Hitler learned a disarmed populace is easier to control.