Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-13-2012, 08:54 AM
Registered Member

Re: Anyone Know Where Will Cohron is today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
Really. Regarding your reply to canam what does forgiveness have to do with this discussion? I don't recall anybody on this thread saying not to forgive. What you want is people to act as if the thing never happened. That is nuts.
I've never said that. I just said its in the past and what does it have to do with what the man is doing today?
Can you accept that he is restored, preaching, and doing work for God's kingdom today?
Old 11-13-2012, 10:06 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidrock View Post
I've never said that. I just said its in the past and what does it have to do with what the man is doing today?
Can you accept that he is restored, preaching, and doing work for God's kingdom today?
Know what I think? I think you're deliberately trying to misread/misinterpret the posts OR you're trying to pick a fight.

The question was asked and answered LONG before you logged on to protect WC's image.

Get over it!

This is the World Wide Web...technology has taken over the day, and NOTHING is hidden from view or discussion.

Do I wish it were not so? Yes, but this is the nature of the beast called "Internet."

Forums are a part of it...trust this old lady when I say that all of your pontificating about the evil of it is not going to change it.

SO, my unasked for advice...go with the flow and see it for what it is or move on.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:19 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb View Post
Know what I think? I think you're deliberately trying to misread/misinterpret the posts OR you're trying to pick a fight.

The question was asked and answered LONG before you logged on to protect WC's image.

Get over it!

This is the World Wide Web...technology has taken over the day, and NOTHING is hidden from view or discussion.

Do I wish it were not so? Yes, but this is the nature of the beast called "Internet."

Forums are a part of it...trust this old lady when I say that all of your pontificating about the evil of it is not going to change it.

SO, my unasked for advice...go with the flow and see it for what it is or move on.
Um, I'm not protecting anyone's image.
I was just clarifying his whereabouts and what he's up to these days. If that was answered already, I somehow missed it.

But don't blame the Internet for people running their mouths about preachers. (like the 140 page long Terry Black thread). Yeah, I get it that people wanna know. And when you're a public figure like that, people are gonna talk. But I wouldn't want someone airing my dirty laundry. Lord knows none of us are perfect. But we can ALL be restored.

Anyway, my intention is not to pick fights. But I thought people might be happy that a man could be restored.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:26 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
Here is a link telling you where Wil Cohron is today, or at least where he was headed as of January 2012!

http://georgiapentecostals.com/wil-c...oined-the-fwc/
Looks like he is in good standing with UPC again.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:30 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Um, I'm not protecting anyone's image.
I was just clarifying his whereabouts and what he's up to these days. If that was answered already, I somehow missed it.

But don't blame the Internet for people running their mouths about preachers. (like the 140 page long Terry Black thread). Yeah, I get it that people wanna know. And when you're a public figure like that, people are gonna talk. But I wouldn't want someone airing my dirty laundry. Lord knows none of us are perfect. But we can ALL be restored.

Anyway, my intention is not to pick fights. But I thought people might be happy that a man could be restored.
Certainly, anyone can be restored if they repent. That goes without saying.

Your responses to CC1 led me to think you didn't want this discussed at all. For the record, you said you saw his post in July but only NOW answered...things that make you go hmmmm...

As for TB...it's not about spreading his dirty laundry. That dude has shown by word and deed that he is NOT repentant, to the point of referring to those who called him out as "jackals."

He put his OWN business on the street, leaving himself open to all of this when in word he took a 'stand' for things holy, but in action was a scoundrel.

And I'm not "blaming" the Internet...I'm saying that WWW has made these things, which may have been covered over in the past, to be an open door of revelation.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:52 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Certainly, anyone can be restored if they repent. That goes without saying.

Your responses to CC1 led me to think you didn't want this discussed at all. For the record, you said you saw his post in July but only NOW answered...things that make you go hmmmm...

As for TB...it's not about spreading his dirty laundry. That dude has shown by word and deed that he is NOT repentant, to the point of referring to those who called him out as "jackals."

He put his OWN business on the street, leaving himself open to all of this when in word he took a 'stand' for things holy, but in action was a scoundrel.

And I'm not "blaming" the Internet...I'm saying that WWW has made these things, which may have been covered over in the past, to be an open door of revelation.
No, I saw the post last night. It was posted in July.

And I honestly don't know anything about the Black situation, so that seams reasonable.

The only reason I replied was to let people know good news!
Old 11-13-2012, 10:59 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Really, you guys? There were posts in this thread from 2011 and 2012. Besides, I saw this thread a couple years ago and only decided to reply when I saw there was a post from July of this year.

Anyway, y'all were wondering where Bro Cohron is today. Now you know.
Quote:
No, I saw the post last night. It was posted in July.

And I honestly don't know anything about the Black situation, so that seams reasonable.

The only reason I replied was to let people know good news!
I misspoke...I thought you saw this thread in July...seems you saw it YEARS ago. Again...hmmmm...
Old 11-13-2012, 11:05 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
I misspoke...I thought you saw this thread in July...seems you saw it YEARS ago. Again...hmmmm...
My goodness. This is not some conspiracy!

I saw the thread a couple years ago, the latest post being from 2007. Then last night, I saw the new posts from 2011 and July of this year. And since I have new knowledge, I replied.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:47 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
I don't know the details! Nor do I care. But if the man sinned, so be it. If he asked forgiveness, can he not be restored?
restored as a christain not as a pastor or leader imo ,its over done !
Old 11-13-2012, 03:38 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by canam View Post
restored as a christain not as a pastor or leader imo ,its over done !
He's not a Pastor or leader. However, I believe in some cases men can be fully restored completely. Why not? David was still king after his sin. And he wrote portions of scripture. Amazing.