Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Library > Café Blog-a-bit
Facebook

Notices

Café Blog-a-bit Our own cozy coffeehouse to congregate and share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2014, 02:06 PM
Registered Member

Re: Timmy Talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingZword View Post
clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

the Lord cometh...to execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of ..all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words.
Sura 5:72,
Surely, they have disbelieved who say: "Allah is the Messiah (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)." But the Messiah (Jesus) said: "O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Verily, whosoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, then Allah has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrongdoers) there are no helpers.>>

And there we have it, Flamingoword, proof from the Holy Word that both you and I are destined for the abode of Fire: I as the wrongdoer, and you as the disbeliever. The Holy Text dictated directly to The Messenger of God (PBUH) is obviously more believable than somehow-inspired texts that then had to be reconstructed and collated from pieces of manuscripts (not one of them original) scattered across the centuries and across three continents. Apparently the reconstruction process continues today, some bible verses still being jiggered with ("improved upon) by someone among us here on AFF! So, see you there! I'm believing that the god will be merciful and allow each of us one ice cream cone, to last a few licks anyhow.

Deeply JN Apostolic: 1978-1999.
Happily agnostic/atheist 2011 to present.

Good news! The gospel boils down to, "Love me
or I will destroy you." --A god.

Last edited by MarcBee; 10-18-2014 at 02:09 PM.