Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-14-2021, 05:28 PM
Registered Member

Re: Antifa - Capitol Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
You are making many assumptions about what I believe is going or not going to happen. But I predict that very soon your harsh tone on Trump will soften. Sadly, the man and his family may end up being destitute, if not martyrs.
Like I said, I voted for him. He was against a stacked deck. I know all that.

I didn’t mean to put all that Q-nonsense on you. I apologize for that. I was speaking to the larger movement’s parameters.

As far as my tone-it’s observational. I don’t hate him. But he isn’t the tactician people think he is. That’s all. The unforced Twitter errors alone are legion.

Last edited by Ronnie G; 01-14-2021 at 05:31 PM.
Old 01-14-2021, 05:43 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie G View Post

I didn’t mean to put all that Q-nonsense on you. I apologize for that. I was speaking to the larger movement’s parameters.

As far as my tone-it’s observational. I don’t hate him. But he isn’t the tactician people think he is. That’s all. The unforced Twitter errors alone are legion.
I agree that he is not the tactician people think he is, but that is not to say he is necessarily a "bad" tactician. I think he does have the establishment figured out and sees them as scum. In his street fighter world, you treat those kinds of people with contempt.
Old 01-14-2021, 05:49 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
I agree that he is not the tactician people think he is, but that is not to say he is necessarily a "bad" tactician. I think he does have the establishment figured out and sees them as scum. In his street fighter world, you treat those kinds of people with contempt.
One thing is for sure: we’re in this fish-bowl together. So we’ll see.
Old 01-14-2021, 06:30 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
God apparently practic3ed double-impeachment and potential removal of his winners? It takes a real buffoon to give Ilhan Omar the high ground. And yet, he managed to do it.

Trump isn't playing 3D chess. There's no "surprise coming."

JFK Jr. Isn't going to walk up from the ocean floor at Martha's Vineyard.
Tom Hanks isn't dead, with an impostor (allegedly killed for drinking the blood of infants).

The military isn't going to park Biden with the Maryknoll Nuns and schedule a lobotomy.

Q-Anon was the ULTIMATE troll. And whoever they really are, they are certainly the most satisfied leftist on the planet.

This is being call a "Red Sea Moment" by about 30 crackpot "prophets."

Apparently, "winning" this one will require Moses and the tribes to drown, then claim "its all part of the plan" when Pharaoh wins.
Preach!
Old 01-14-2021, 06:35 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:

Gaslighting is tactical. I think he did a great job gaslighting the media. It made them freak out. So, yea, that was worth watching. Hair on fire. Lol!

Now he is declassifying and releasing Obamagate tomorrow or Monday. Christopher Steele will be saying the Russian Hoax was a cover for Hillary’s emails. Delicious! Can’t wait!
Old 01-14-2021, 06:50 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Preach!
I SO loathe all of these "prophets." It is sad when even Shane Vaughn has more integrity than these clowns.
Old 01-14-2021, 07:00 PM
Registered Member

Just a flashback to another inauguration 4 years ago. Notice who is showing up to work he party with Hammers and ready for violence??
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJ36pXsJ/
Old 01-14-2021, 07:02 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Gaslighting is tactical. I think he did a great job gaslighting the media. It made them freak out. So, yea, that was worth watching. Hair on fire. Lol!

Now he is declassifying and releasing Obamagate tomorrow or Monday. Christopher Steele will be saying the Russian Hoax was a cover for Hillary’s emails. Delicious! Can’t wait!
I think the declas will be met with foot-dragging and not make it to open air.
I hope it does.
Old 01-14-2021, 07:09 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
I SO loathe all of these "prophets." It is sad when even Shane Vaughn has more integrity than these clowns.

Quote:
I think the declas will be met with foot-dragging and not make it to open air.
I hope it does.
It will get out. It will be denied even then by MSM, but it will get out. I wonder if that is why all the censoring got started by Social media heads. Hmmmm...
Old 01-14-2021, 07:11 PM
Registered Member

What no one gets the point! This isn't about Democrat VS Republican, Trump VS Biden, Freedom VS Communism. This is about Good, (even though Trump isn't a choirboy, he is on the good side) VS evil. God VS Satan. God wanted to expose things, Trump isn't an idiot, he allowed people to play their cards. He allowed them to reveal their Corruption. He allowed all the legal means to play out. America is standing in for the World, you fall, we all fall, you stand, we all stand. That simple. There are things in play that can lead to a good ending at least for us.
I was praying about 10 years ago, and God will tell me stuff about things. He said there is rampant Pedophilia in the US Capitol. Then some info started getting leaked out. The NWO are Satanists. They do sexually abuse kids, and torture them and use them as sacrifices.
It isn't a coincidence that Ghislaine Maxwell was caught and then mysteriously all of these kidnapped kids were found and released. She sang.
Sit back, pray and watch things get revealed that will curl your toe nails, and should make you indignant.