Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

View Poll Results: Will Roe v Wade be overturned?
Yes 9 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-02-2022, 06:10 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Roe v Wade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post
Pro-lifers want the baby to come to term, but won’t care for a child that needs a loving home. That is their position. That after the child is born no one cares what happens after that.
Did you forget to switch usernames or something? lol

Christians want people to be responsible. You get pregnant, you take care of the child. You get someone pregnant, you take care of the child.

If you don't want a child, then don't have sex.

Anyone who thinks it is reasonable to murder a child just because you don't want it is not somebody who can or needs to be reasoned with.

But there is always a silver lining. The wicked set a trap but they themselves fall into it. Only wicked people murder their own children. Only people wholly unfit to reproduce murder their own children. So abortion is self limiting and self selecting, just like trannyism and gayism: none of those peoples' genes need to be reproduced and they themselves make sure of it.

Meanwhile, outlawing murder is the right thing to do. The degenerates cannot be allowed to run amok. Of course they won't like that, but too bad.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 07-02-2022, 06:11 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGBTG View Post
If they abort their kids, the kids automatically go to heaven.
Who says so?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 07-02-2022, 07:17 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

If they have the kids, there’s a high chance the kids will be brainwashed into the gay agenda and end up in hell.

Explain to me how abortion is the worse option.
Abortion is murdering a child's life. You cannot be serious.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 07-02-2022, 07:18 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
Abortions to save the life of the mother are virtually unheard of, at least if they're being honest and it's a physical malady rather than them claiming it's a mental health crisis. If there's a physical issue threatening the mother's life, then that's typically easy to detect very early on (and potentially correct). If it's somehow only detected later in pregnancy, then they would be just as well off to do a C-Section instead of an abortion.

I would argue that 12% number is vastly overinflated, even. Forced abortions (as opposed to a miscarriage) to save the mother's life are extremely rare.
I got those stats from Very Well Health.com.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 07-02-2022, 08:30 PM
Jesus is the only Lord God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Who says so?
I assume so since the kid has not committed any sin. If you think otherwise, I’m interested to hear your viewpoint.
...Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ...(Acts 20:21)
Old 07-02-2022, 08:34 PM
Jesus is the only Lord God

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
Abortion is murdering a child's life. You cannot be serious.
Quote:

Christians want people to be responsible. You get pregnant, you take care of the child. You get someone pregnant, you take care of the child.

Anyone who thinks it is reasonable to murder a child just because you don't want it is not somebody who can or needs to be reasoned with.

But there is always a silver lining. The wicked set a trap but they themselves fall into it. Only wicked people murder their own children. Only people wholly unfit to reproduce murder their own children. So abortion is self limiting and self selecting, just like trannyism and gayism: none of those peoples' genes need to be reproduced and they themselves make sure of it.

Meanwhile, outlawing murder is the right thing to do. The degenerates cannot be allowed to run amok. Of course they won't like that, but too bad.
Jito & Mfblume,
The emboldened statement is exactly what I was saying..
...Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ...(Acts 20:21)
Old 07-02-2022, 08:42 PM
New User

Quote:

I said that is THEIR position.
Old 07-02-2022, 09:14 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post
I said that is THEIR position.
I don't see where you said "They say..."?

Old 07-03-2022, 09:24 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Jito & Mfblume,
I saw that, but your overall point was let them kill their own. And this is talking about murder. So, let them murder themselves? I just can't see how a person can be that casual about it.

Old 07-08-2022, 11:52 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Also,why are pro lifers (who are generally evangelicals) interested in unbelievers populating the earth with more unbelievers who are going to feed into the gay agenda anyway?

Pro lifers don’t care about the babies cos once they are born, they complain about the babies being on welfare. Might as well let the pro choice people minimize the progeny…

The pro life thing is just to score cheap political points. Let the unbelievers limit their progeny and let the believers AMPLIFY their progeny.
Quote:

If they have the kids, there’s a high chance the kids will be brainwashed into the gay agenda and end up in hell.

Explain to me how abortion is the worse option.
Quote:
Jito & Mfblume,
God has not authorized the murder of unborn children in the womb.

"You shall not commit murder" is an everlasting commandment.

Therefore, any law attempting to contravene what God has commanded, is a perversion of justice, and is not to be desired by those who care about establishing righteousness in the world.

http://votivesoul.wordpress.com/

Last edited by votivesoul; 07-08-2022 at 11:54 PM.