Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 04-06-2020, 01:45 AM
Registered Member

Re: Arrested FL Pastor's sermon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
At the risk of getting my head chopped off, most of what he said is 100% True.
Kudos to Rodney Howard Browne. I remember when he visited a charismatic church in Massapequa, Long Island. Clearly his doctrine and signs approach has been a mess, but on this resistance to government tyranny ... superb!

Quote:
Where I differ with him is this, there is a superbug. It packs a punch and people are dying.
Please listen carefully to Dr. Andrew Kaufman and a few others.

There is some type of insult to the body that in an advanced stage, generally with people who are very problematic in health, is hindering full oxygen intake (thus hyperbaric chambers, herbal compresses and tinctures, vitamin C, sanitarium fresh air, saunas, elderberry, garlic and much more would be the approach, ventilators are dubious, and can contribute to iatrogenic deaths since they are being handled under the wrong paradigm.)

Nobody would care much about this in the USA if it wasn't for the incessant Gates-fueled pharma-$$ greed hype, embraced by politicians who enjoy martial law control.

"Stay at home, where is zee papers?"

"We want to make sure you have your killer-diller vaccination papers, we are from the pharma-$-cabal, the Gates Eugenics Program (GEP), and we are here to help you!"

Last edited by Steven Avery; 04-06-2020 at 01:48 AM.
Old 04-06-2020, 01:53 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Avery View Post
Kudos to Rodney Howard Browne. I remember when he visited a charismatic church in Massapequa, Long Island. Clearly his doctrine and signs approach has been a mess, but on this resistance to government tyranny ... superb!

Please listen carefully to Dr. Andrew Kaufman and a few others.

There is some type of insult to the body that in an advanced stage, generally with people who are very problematic in health, is hindering full oxygen intake (thus hyperbaric chambers, herbal compresses and tinctures, vitamin C, sanitarium fresh air, saunas, elderberry, garlic and much more would be the approach, ventilators are dubious, and can contribute to iatrogenic deaths since they are being handled under the wrong paradigm.)

Nobody would care much about this in the USA if it wasn't for the incessant Gates-fueled pharma-$$ greed hype, embraced by politicians who enjoy martial law control.

"Stay at home, where is zee papers?"

"We want to make sure you have your killer-diller vaccination papers, we are from the pharma-$-cabal, the Gates Eugenics Program (GEP), and we are here to help you!"
We have been asking for prayers 🙏 for Bro Eli Hernandez. He was just at our Church a few months ago. Strong and healthy as a horse. He is over 60 though and probably worn out from preaching, but he was sick as a dog and we nearly lost him.
This virus affects some people harsher than most. I think that they are not tying in other factors or perhaps it is 5g. It wouldn't surprise me.
Old 04-06-2020, 02:04 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
We have been asking for prayers �� for Bro Eli Hernandez. He was just at our Church a few months ago. Strong and healthy as a horse. He is over 60 though and probably worn out from preaching, but he was sick as a dog and we nearly lost him. This virus affects some people harsher than most. I think that they are not tying in other factors or perhaps it is 5g. It wouldn't surprise me.
Thank you, Ron.

May the Lord Jesus touch Eli Hernandez mightily.

The idea that this is a 'virus' is close to impossible, since virus theory basically does not fit. Dr. Andy Kaufman and several others explain this, and even discussed the history of the failed science attempts to demonstrate transmission by contact.

While it might not always be possible, there is tons of stuff that could be done to help individuals before going into the hospital for treatment. Very few churches and familes really look for that approach. The other day I received a nice tincture to add to the health arsenal, I put it up on my Facebook wall. And does anybody even do chest compresses today? I saw that essentially heal a pneumonia situation in Jerusalem. Grandma knew.

5G is definitely possible as part of the body insult. e.g. I understand that cruise ship was super-5G.

I'll discuss more on other thread, maybe start one on the health aspect.

Again, full healing for Eli, in Jesus name!

Last edited by Steven Avery; 04-06-2020 at 02:07 AM.
Old 04-06-2020, 02:27 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Avery View Post
Thank you, Ron.

May the Lord Jesus touch Eli Hernandez mightily.

The idea that this is a 'virus' is close to impossible, since virus theory basically does not fit. Dr. Andy Kaufman and several others explain this, and even discussed the history of the failed science attempts to demonstrate transmission by contact.

While it might not always be possible, there is tons of stuff that could be done to help individuals before going into the hospital for treatment. Very few churches and familes really look for that approach. The other day I received a nice tincture to add to the health arsenal, I put it up on my Facebook wall. And does anybody even do chest compresses today? I saw that essentially heal a pneumonia situation in Jerusalem. Grandma knew.

5G is definitely possible as part of the body insult. e.g. I understand that cruise ship was super-5G.

I'll discuss more on other thread, maybe start one on the health aspect.

Again, full healing for Eli, in Jesus name!
Amen! I agree, while home remedies were not perfect, they certainly had a place.
For instance, I didn't realize that Syrup of Epecap was used at one time a little over a hundred years ago as an expectorant bro prevent Pneumonia settling in.
Old 04-06-2020, 05:34 AM
Registered Member

could some one please explain what NWO, 5G, I do not recognize these terms I may be out of the loop, but I would like to know what is being talked about.
Old 04-06-2020, 05:59 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loran adkins View Post
could some one please explain what NWO, 5G, I do not recognize these terms I may be out of the loop, but I would like to know what is being talked about.
Get ready to be stunned and awakened to a new level of understanding.
Old 04-06-2020, 06:05 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Let me say, I absolutely disagree with Rodney Howard-Browne's theology and eschatology. This is the guy who helped mainstream "Holy Laughter" and various other aberrations in the charismatic movement back in the 90s creating a new movement called "the River".

But I was shocked to hear him preaching about THIS subject to a megachurch. And even more shocked to observe the audience reaction. It lets me know there is a likely substantial and growing resistance to the scamdemic and creeping martial law here in the US.

It does sadden me though to see oneness pentecostals seem behind the curve on this. I had hoped pastor Spell had addressed these issues, and had hoped and am still hoping other prominent leaders in the OP movement wake up to the very serious dangers RIGHT NOW facing us all.

I have a feeling though that the real resistance will largely be found among smaller likely non 501c3 churches, house churches, etc which seems to be how it always goes.

It would be nice though if the clarion call to America to wake up, smell the brewing coffee, and GET RIGHT WITH GOD would sound forth from the apostolic church...
I remember seeing RHB in the 90's and how angry I was with the "laughing movement" thing. And I too was greatly surprised a year or so ago when he started showing up on infowars.com as a regular guest.

He certainly has changed and for the good. He is more of a watchman now. Sadly it seems most OP Ministers are still asleep thinking basically of the government as a friend.
Old 04-06-2020, 06:40 AM
Registered Member

Just curious, but worth the asking, when you guys pray about all this stuff, what does the Spirit say?

Pushing aside all the hype, the hysteria, the internet chatter, the conspiracy theories,... what does the Spirit say?

Cause I'll be honest with you... when I pray about it alls I feel is the HolyGhost saying that everything is gonna be ok.
Old 04-06-2020, 06:59 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birddog View Post
Just curious, but worth the asking, when you guys pray about all this stuff, what does the Spirit say?

Pushing aside all the hype, the hysteria, the internet chatter, the conspiracy theories,... what does the Spirit say?

Cause I'll be honest with you... when I pray about it alls I feel is the HolyGhost saying that everything is gonna be ok.
Amen! Me too! However if the Government discussed taking away your rights, do you just want to be passive or stand your ground as an American and Christian?
Old 04-06-2020, 07:03 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loran adkins View Post
New World Order. It was a fleeting concept in the he past until for myself anyways, it is a monolithic conspiracy, ( JFK'S words) that runs the world under the leadership of the devil.it is the mercy of God we are not totally under its control now. It has been around forever under different guises but suffice it to say, it was the NWO that had Jesus put to death.