Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 12-12-2020, 10:50 AM
Registered Member

Re: Sid Roth, Branham, Cain, and Reed

Let's face it folks, Trump is on his way out, Biden is the pick of the shadow government, the little person has found out that their vote really doesn't matter, it probably isn't going to change much in the long run...

Depending on the state that you live in it can get better or it can get worse.

I live in a state where Mormons run it and you are kidding yourself if you think that they are going to let anything come between them and their god... money.

Now if you are living on the West Coast, I feel sorry for you. It must stink to be you.

You are going to be living in a third world country very quickly.
Old 12-12-2020, 05:52 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birddog View Post
Let's face it folks, Trump is on his way out, Biden is the pick of the shadow government, the little person has found out that their vote really doesn't matter, it probably isn't going to change much in the long run...

I live in a state where Mormons run it and you are kidding yourself if you think that they are going to let anything come between them and their god... money.

Now if you are living on the West Coast, I feel sorry for you. It must stink to be you.

It still isn't over until the fat Hawaiian sings.
Old 12-12-2020, 06:03 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birddog View Post

Old 12-13-2020, 05:12 PM
Registered Member

You ever notice that nobody can get mad like a Jezebel false prophet can get mad!!!!

Bwahahahahahahaha

Old 12-14-2020, 04:08 PM
Registered Member

Whoops, looks like the fat Hawaiian sang, or sumpin like that.
Old 12-14-2020, 04:15 PM
Registered Member

Any word yet from Chris Reed? Paula White?
Old 12-19-2020, 06:41 PM
New User

From Reed’s FB page

Quote:

Today (dec 18) marks 55 years since the car accident that eventually claimed the life of William Branham. Without a doubt, he was the greatest prophetic voice to the church since the days of the first century apostles. He was probably the most misunderstood man as well. A well-known Assemblies of God minister said this of his life “ ‘The story of the life of William Branham is so out of this world and beyond the ordinary that, were there not available a host of infallible proofs which document and attest its authenticity, one might well be excused from considering it farfetched and incredible." (Gordon Lindsay, A Man Sent From God, p9). I for one am closer to God because of his ministry. 
Old 12-20-2020, 08:13 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post
From Reed’s FB page
This is from the book written by the man that prophesied William Branhams death.

“At the end of ’65, he who now stands in the forefront of the healing ministry as a prophet will be taken out of the way. He’ll make a false step and Satan shall destroy his life, but his spirit will be saved, and his works will follow him. Ere ’66 shall come, he shall be gone.”

Its sad Mr. Reed idolizes this man. I would understand you can glean from the good points he had, then reject the obvious satanic doctrines he came to believe. I really hope and pray that Mr. Reed doesn’t end up in the place the man he follows is.
Old 12-20-2020, 09:05 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
This is from the book written by the man that prophesied William Branhams death.

“At the end of ’65, he who now stands in the forefront of the healing ministry as a prophet will be taken out of the way. He’ll make a false step and Satan shall destroy his life, but his spirit will be saved, and his works will follow him. Ere ’66 shall come, he shall be gone.”

Its sad Mr. Reed idolizes this man. I would understand you can glean from the good points he had, then reject the obvious satanic doctrines he came to believe. I really hope and pray that Mr. Reed doesn’t end up in the place the man he follows is.
That man was Kenneth Hagin? KH then believed that Branham made it into Heaven and you apparently believe he is burning in Hell? What were the satanic doctrines briefly?
Old 12-20-2020, 09:46 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
That man was Kenneth Hagin? KH then believed that Branham made it into Heaven and you apparently believe he is burning in Hell? What were the satanic doctrines briefly?
Branham a teaching.

He taught that the fall in the garden was connected to an adulterous affair Eve had with the serpent.

He believed he was the 7th angel to proclaim the word in the age of the Laodicean time.

He believed God is not omnipresent

He believed the Catholic Church was mystery Babylon.

He believed that those who do not believe in “the message” are lower class believers.

He used to tell his followers that he wanted to be poor and all his money is donated to missionaries. Well, at his death he had a couple million left in his account, that was probably just taking longer than usually to make it to the foreign field.

Last edited by Nicodemus1968; 12-20-2020 at 09:52 AM.