Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Library > Apostolic Articles
Facebook

Notices

Search For Similiar Threads Using Key Words & Phrases
apostolic, holiness, jesus only, oneness, pentecostal

Old 10-20-2012, 10:58 PM
Jesus' Name Pentecostal

Re: Are we really Jesus ONLY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
I think Bro. Winters could be a sidekick of Bert Carring/Tangible.... maybe they're one and the same....
Bro. Winter might be any of several of us here.

Think of the name, "Winter" meaning the cold season.

Maybe he is one of them who are "cold, frozen, and hateful" instead of "called, chosen, and faithful"
Old 10-21-2012, 09:55 AM
Banned

Hmm, haven't noticed that being a DQ for
any of the current haters...

Do you think that Muslims, or Russians,
or...I don't know, gays; or one steppers,
or three steppers, are your enemies,
or even to be contended with? Why?
Satan, that's why!
Old 04-08-2013, 01:36 PM
Registered Member

Brother Acquila. I could not agree with you more! GOD IS THE JUDGE OF WHO WILL ENTER HEAVEN AND NOT US!!!!!!!!!!!!! My family is COGIC and they love God and live holy lives! One time they invited one of our APOSTOLIC brothers to give a testimony at their church. The first statement he made was,"You are not saved because you have not baptized in Jesus' name!' What arrogance! The pastor ordered him to sit down and rightly so!
Tact is everything! We should preach God's word and let God be the judge! I believe a lot of our apostolic people will end up in hell because of our judgmental,Holier-than-thou and hypocritical attitudes!

Last edited by Danville; 04-08-2013 at 01:40 PM.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:47 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro Winter View Post
I believe that the devilish infidel reprobate fake here has shown his true colors by simply using the phrase "Trinitarian Christian". He betrays himself as a minister of Satan by his own words.

I pray that I will never be popular among spiritual infidels and reprobate lukewarm spiritual filth.

We need to beware of infidels and spiritual filth who do the work of the devil and would undermine the truth of Acts 2:38 salvation even as they "play apostolic". A person who has not obeyed Acts 2:38 is not a Christian. The devil is a liar and his pride engorged reprobate servants are liars as well.

2Cor 11:12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.
2Cor 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Cor 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Cor 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

There will be no infidels or lukewarm spiritual filth walking streets of gold. I perceive that our Satanic advocate here is still way more "Baptist" than he would perceive.

Bro. Winter
Well Winter, speaking as a former Assemblies of God minister, I can tell you that many Trinitarians hold to the Oneness view without realizing it. It's hard to define Trinitarianism because there are so many different versions of it.
Old 07-20-2015, 08:49 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro Winter View Post
Rev 21:21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

I don't have documentation handy but I believe that it has become established science that gold in its 100% pure state is transparent.

Regards,

Bro. Winter
Just saw this while rummaging through old posts and threads.

I've seen 99.99% pure gold. And it is as opaque as can be.

If 100% pure gold is transparent, then .01% would not make it solid and opaque. In fact, no one would notice there was any impurity in it if it was only 85% pure! It would still look transparent.

So, .01% is not going to take it from opaque to transparent. That is simply NONSENSE to think otherwise.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."

Last edited by mfblume; 07-20-2015 at 09:56 PM.
Old 07-20-2015, 09:33 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

You do know that Steve is insane?
Old 07-20-2015, 09:56 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Oh yes.

But I heard many more than Steve say this.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 07-20-2015, 11:24 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
But that geetar, man o man!

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 07-21-2015, 02:19 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
Oh yes.

But I heard many more than Steve say this.
I have heard it preached over pulpits and watched the mixed expressions on the faces of the congregation. Literalism is taken to such extremes like Jesus sweating actual blood, that the evangelist started giving us a lesson in hematidrosis, and ruptured blood vessels around sweat glands, which really got some odd looks from the congregation. They aren't studying to show themselves approved, but to strengthen their agenda driven argument. But talking about Steve, I remember years ago when he called my home and asked me if I was post trib? I told him yes (at that time I was) and he then asked if my pastor knew I was post trib, and I said yes he does. I told him my pastor was post trib, and mostly every single apostolic (I knew) was post trib. He then rebuked me and disfellowshipped me as a heretic. Took me off his Xmas list, and never spoke to me again.
Old 07-25-2015, 07:23 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

I have heard it preached over pulpits and watched the mixed expressions on the faces of the congregation. Literalism is taken to such extremes like Jesus sweating actual blood, that the evangelist started giving us a lesson in hematidrosis, and ruptured blood vessels around sweat glands, which really got some odd looks from the congregation. They aren't studying to show themselves approved, but to strengthen their agenda driven argument. But talking about Steve, I remember years ago when he called my home and asked me if I was post trib? I told him yes (at that time I was) and he then asked if my pastor knew I was post trib, and I said yes he does. I told him my pastor was post trib, and mostly every single apostolic (I knew) was post trib. He then rebuked me and disfellowshipped me as a heretic. Took me off his Xmas list, and never spoke to me again.
Lol.

I once tried telling him his language is as close to swearing and cussing as you can get, while using the Bible's terms in a tone that sounds like the world's when it cusses. He takes biblical words, and uses them like cuss words. He then just cussed at me again. Lol