Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 06-19-2020, 02:09 PM
Registered Member

Wake up !!

Old 06-19-2020, 06:03 PM
Registered Member

Re: Wake up !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
I listened to his monologue this morning. As the church we know that God is in control, we know that our Shepherd will keep us safe, he’ll hide us in the shadows of the almighty. I understand as we look around we see the chaos that’s being stirred, we see the unrest. Yet, why do we think this has just started, I’m under the belief that this has been coming for many years. Now, we look up and were being pushed to answer, Why is this happening? Is this the end of the world, no, but I do believe this is the end of America. Nations rise and Nations fall, it has happened all throughout history, why not now?

The sleeping giant is not America, its the religious sect, the true church of God is not asleep. The true church is understanding what’s happening, were watching and were praying, were not getting overwhelmed by what we see, because the spirit spoke to us not to fear. Ive said this before, and Ill say it again America is not a Christian nation, never has been and never will be. America was founded on rebellion, I believe that is the prince spirit of this country, that why all this call for rebellion against the the government, against cops its not surprising to me. America is going back to its roots.

Originalist, why does the church do in times like these. And when I say church I mean, Acts 2:38 Holy Ghost speaking in tongues.
Old 06-19-2020, 07:34 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
I listened to his monologue this morning. As the church we know that God is in control, we know that our Shepherd will keep us safe, he’ll hide us in the shadows of the almighty. I understand as we look around we see the chaos that’s being stirred, we see the unrest. Yet, why do we think this has just started, I’m under the belief that this has been coming for many years. Now, we look up and were being pushed to answer, Why is this happening? Is this the end of the world, no, but I do believe this is the end of America. Nations rise and Nations fall, it has happened all throughout history, why not now?

The sleeping giant is not America, its the religious sect, the true church of God is not asleep. The true church is understanding what’s happening, were watching and were praying, were not getting overwhelmed by what we see, because the spirit spoke to us not to fear. Ive said this before, and Ill say it again America is not a Christian nation, never has been and never will be. America was founded on rebellion, I believe that is the prince spirit of this country, that why all this call for rebellion against the the government, against cops its not surprising to me. America is going back to its roots.

Originalist, why does the church do in times like these. And when I say church I mean, Acts 2:38 Holy Ghost speaking in tongues.

I agree with you until you got to the point of "rebelling".

Look, men and women of God defied evil governments all throughout history. Government is a manmade institution ran and maintained by men and women with the lust for power and authority to dominate and control others. You cant decry the immorality of men in one breath and at the same breath elevate the institution of govenment as this pinnacle nigh near deified thats made of the same fallable corrupt man as those they seek to govern.

We need to get to the point where we as individuals listen to that still small voice that will lead us where we need to go and I can promise you that government doesnt have our answers.

If America rebelling against England is your criteria for being a seed of corruption can you name one government in modern day or lets say in the last 500 years that didnt gain their power through wars and bloodshed at the point of gun and sword?

You're arguing a 0 sum game. We are doomed due to actions of our forefathers because they rebelled against their goevernment, which was overthrown by the previous government so on and so forth.

Since obviously the answer cant be in a manmade governmental structure might interest you in some good ole no king but Christ Christian Anarchy?
Old 06-19-2020, 08:38 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

Much of the Oneness Pentecostal movement is completely taken in by the BLM rhetoric. God never calls us to affirm false narratives like "systemic racism." Rather, we should expose such lies forcefully. Anybody who wants to believe that garbage loves not the truth and is a prideful, unteachable fool.

Furthermore, America was called into nationhood by God. To compare the American Revolution to the scum currently burning down the country shows you are in dire need of learning. The American Revolution was never anarchy. The Colonies fought hard to remain in the Empire and only left as a last resort when King George III defied the English Constitution and exceeded his authority. This absolved the Colonies of any obligation to remain his subjects. King George was the rebel.

What should the church do? We should form militias to stare down the anarchists and drive them back to the serpents' den they came from. When the authorities refuse to enforce the law and protect us, the sovereigns must reassume that authority delegated by them to the local governments. Let 100 well-armed men march into the middle of any riot zone and those devils will flee like roaches.

Last edited by Originalist; 06-19-2020 at 08:49 PM.
Old 06-19-2020, 09:52 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Much of the Oneness Pentecostal movement is completely taken in by the BLM rhetoric. God never calls us to affirm false narratives like "systemic racism." Rather, we should expose such lies forcefully. Anybody who wants to believe that garbage loves not the truth and is a prideful, unteachable fool.

Furthermore, America was called into nationhood by God. To compare the American Revolution to the scum currently burning down the country shows you are in dire need of learning. The American Revolution was never anarchy. The Colonies fought hard to remain in the Empire and only left as a last resort when King George III defied the English Constitution and exceeded his authority. This absolved the Colonies of any obligation to remain his subjects. King George was the rebel.

What should the church do? We should form militias to stare down the anarchists and drive them back to the serpents' den they came from. When the authorities refuse to enforce the law and protect us, the sovereigns must reassume that authority delegated by them to the local governments. Let 100 well-armed men march into the middle of any riot zone and those devils will flee like roaches.
You do realise that the overwhelming majority of the population - "Christians" included - do NOT want liberty, righteous government, freedom, or any such thing, right?

So you going off into the battle to free the nation? Will result in the very nation you are trying to free, lynch you for daring to upset their comfy couch ride.

Americans have battered girlfriend syndrome. White knighting does absolutely no good. Look at the history of Israel (the real Israel, the one we read about in the Bible). When the PEOPLE CRIED OUT TO THE LORD is when God raised up deliverers. Later on, it was "my people love to have it so" and guess what? No deliverer, but God sent a foreign conqueror to use and abuse them. They got exactly what they deserved (actually less).

You see a woman being battered by some guy. You step up and defend her. She pulls a knife and stabs YOU for interfering. Cops come, arrest you and her dope head boyfriend. She bails HIM out and refuses to testify against him. You? You go to court and get charged with aggravated assault and suffer to the full extent of the law.

So tell me, in the above scenario, do you feel it your bound duty to rescue her again? From her same boyfriend? Or is the smart thing to do, to just stay out of their way? She is getting what she wants.

That idiot woman in the above scenario is a creature known as Boobus Americanus. You will be much better off taking care of your own family and doing what you can to by the grace of God position your family to rise above all this circling of the drain. Look to the future. Quit trying to save the past.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 06-19-2020, 09:53 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

Are you serious?

I just had a black family leave my house. Talking to the husband on the porch asked for prayer, I prayed for him in the open and rebuke the spirit of witchcraft in Jesus name. You should’ve saw him after we were done praying. Glory, no guns needed.

I’m sorry I just don’t believe your serious.
Old 06-19-2020, 09:56 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Are you serious?

I just had a black family leave my house. Talking to the husband on the porch asked for prayer, I prayed for him in the open and rebuke the spirit of witchcraft in Jesus name. You should’ve saw him after we were done praying. Glory, no guns needed.

I’m sorry I just don’t believe your serious.
Why do you feel the need to point out you had a BLACK family "leave your house" that you prayed for?

Good grief people are so far gone it's not even worth it anymore.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 06-19-2020, 10:05 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
I agree with you until you got to the point of "rebelling".

Look, men and women of God defied evil governments all throughout history. Government is a manmade institution ran and maintained by men and women with the lust for power and authority to dominate and control others. You cant decry the immorality of men in one breath and at the same breath elevate the institution of govenment as this pinnacle nigh near deified thats made of the same fallable corrupt man as those they seek to govern.

We need to get to the point where we as individuals listen to that still small voice that will lead us where we need to go and I can promise you that government doesnt have our answers.

If America rebelling against England is your criteria for being a seed of corruption can you name one government in modern day or lets say in the last 500 years that didnt gain their power through wars and bloodshed at the point of gun and sword?

You're arguing a 0 sum game. We are doomed due to actions of our forefathers because they rebelled against their goevernment, which was overthrown by the previous government so on and so forth.

Since obviously the answer cant be in a manmade governmental structure might interest you in some good ole no king but Christ Christian Anarchy?
The failure starts when we believe America started in Christ.

“Americans chickens are coming home to roost.”
-Dr. Jeremiah Wright

I guess time will tell.

I don’t understand why we’re doomed?

How do you plan to defy the government?
Old 06-20-2020, 05:42 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
The failure starts when we believe America started in Christ.

“Americans chickens are coming home to roost.”
-Dr. Jeremiah Wright

I guess time will tell.

I don’t understand why we’re doomed?

How do you plan to defy the government?
There is no doubt that God ordained this nation, for his own glory and reasons.

And when you quote the apostate racist Jeremiah Wright, I begin to tune you out. As far as "defying the government," the government is being defied daily by fools burning, looting, and pillaging. We should put a stop to it.
Old 06-20-2020, 05:46 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
You do realise that the overwhelming majority of the population - "Christians" included - do NOT want liberty, righteous government, freedom, or any such thing, right?

So you going off into the battle to free the nation? Will result in the very nation you are trying to free, lynch you for daring to upset their comfy couch ride.

Americans have battered girlfriend syndrome. White knighting does absolutely no good. Look at the history of Israel (the real Israel, the one we read about in the Bible). When the PEOPLE CRIED OUT TO THE LORD is when God raised up deliverers. Later on, it was "my people love to have it so" and guess what? No deliverer, but God sent a foreign conqueror to use and abuse them. They got exactly what they deserved (actually less).

You see a woman being battered by some guy. You step up and defend her. She pulls a knife and stabs YOU for interfering. Cops come, arrest you and her dope head boyfriend. She bails HIM out and refuses to testify against him. You? You go to court and get charged with aggravated assault and suffer to the full extent of the law.

So tell me, in the above scenario, do you feel it your bound duty to rescue her again? From her same boyfriend? Or is the smart thing to do, to just stay out of their way? She is getting what she wants.

That idiot woman in the above scenario is a creature known as Boobus Americanus. You will be much better off taking care of your own family and doing what you can to by the grace of God position your family to rise above all this circling of the drain. Look to the future. Quit trying to save the past.

Who said anything about going into battle? I'm referring to groups of private citizens assuming police duties that the local governments have forfeited the right to carry out. Let these thugs come into smaller cities and towns. They will find out what law and order is.