Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-20-2021, 01:29 PM
Originalist Originalist is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,961
Was Sidney Powell wrong?

Has anyone heard a final verdict on this, or is the jury still out? Will she still be able to prove computer vote switching?

Overall, it seems her strategy was a distraction in the short term, even if it turns out to be true. The strategy that should have been employed early on was Republican-controlled State Legislatures taking back the elections in their States.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-20-2021, 01:50 PM
Pressing-On's Avatar
Pressing-On Pressing-On is offline
Not riding the train


 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 48,459
Re: Was Sidney Powell wrong?

On Inauguration Day Maricopa County Arizona officials finally agreed to an audit on the presidential votes.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-20-2021, 02:08 PM
Michael The Disciple's Avatar
Michael The Disciple Michael The Disciple is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 14,622
Re: Was Sidney Powell wrong?

She may have been right but couldnt get court action. She was a good fighter but was thrown under the bus.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-20-2021, 03:12 PM
Scott Pitta's Avatar
Scott Pitta Scott Pitta is online now
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Wisconsin Dells
Posts: 2,896
Re: Was Sidney Powell wrong?

There has been no evidence of of voter fraud brought forth.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-20-2021, 03:18 PM
Pressing-On's Avatar
Pressing-On Pressing-On is offline
Not riding the train


 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 48,459
Re: Was Sidney Powell wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
She may have been right but couldnt get court action. She was a good fighter but was thrown under the bus.
Exactly!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-20-2021, 05:24 PM
Originalist Originalist is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,961
Re: Was Sidney Powell wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
There has been no evidence of of voter fraud brought forth.
Stop spamming the thread with lies. There has been PLENTY of evidence brought forth. No court would even look at it, much less consider it. You have been shown evidence yourself, Scotty. It is one thing to ignore. It is another to call all of us liars who have shown it to you. So please take your lies elsewhere, and repent of your racism.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-20-2021, 05:53 PM
n david n david is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 17,782
Re: Was Sidney Powell wrong?

Yes.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-20-2021, 05:59 PM
Originalist Originalist is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,961
Re: Was Sidney Powell wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Yes.
So no remote tampering?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-20-2021, 06:32 PM
CC1's Avatar
CC1 CC1 is offline
Administrator


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 16,775
Re: Was Sidney Powell wrong?

The idea that there was voter fraud widespread enough to change the results of this election are pure fantasy. Almost 50 court cases, many in front of Republican appointed judges went nowhere for a reason. Unlike on social media mere accusations don't cut it. Actual proof if required and they did not have any.

Why is it so hard for my fellow conservatives to believe that a man who four years before barely won the Presidency by barely winning a handful of swing votes could then lose an election fouryears later by losing swing states?

Trump lost not because of massive fraud but because of his inability to comport himself in a manner than inspired confidence beyond his base. He did nothing to reach out to swing voters that decide every national election.

Of course I will immediately be attached and those of you that live in your fantasy world will continue to do so. I am amazed some of you actually think that state legislatures should have voided their citizens votes and just on a whim changed the electors to Trump ones. That truly would have made our democracy a joke.

Trump has such a hold on some of you that I saw posts on FB with conservatives wanting him to declare martial law to remain in power. Pure lunacy.
__________________
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F


"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-20-2021, 07:06 PM
Originalist Originalist is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,961
Re: Was Sidney Powell wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
The idea that there was voter fraud widespread enough to change the results of this election are pure fantasy. Almost 50 court cases, many in front of Republican appointed judges went nowhere for a reason. Unlike on social media mere accusations don't cut it. Actual proof if required and they did not have any.

Why is it so hard for my fellow conservatives to believe that a man who four years before barely won the Presidency by barely winning a handful of swing votes could then lose an election fouryears later by losing swing states?

Trump lost not because of massive fraud but because of his inability to comport himself in a manner than inspired confidence beyond his base. He did nothing to reach out to swing voters that decide every national election.

Of course I will immediately be attached and those of you that live in your fantasy world will continue to do so. I am amazed some of you actually think that state legislatures should have voided their citizens votes and just on a whim changed the electors to Trump ones. That truly would have made our democracy a joke.

Trump has such a hold on some of you that I saw posts on FB with conservatives wanting him to declare martial law to remain in power. Pure lunacy.
I am sorry. But just the late votes that were counted against states' laws were enough to turn the election. THose were not legal votes. And if you REALLY believe that Biden overperformed in a handful of counties while underperforming in all the rest, you are the one believing a fantasy. We could also talk about the stopping of the vote-counting simultaneously among several States, the Georgia videos, as well as thousands of affidavits. One has to be blind not to see it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump Twitter Ban and Sidney Kraken SUED n david Fellowship Hall 46 01-11-2021 03:22 PM
!!!!!!!Colin Powell Endorses OBAMA !!!!!!!! Dedicated Mind Political Talk 110 10-27-2012 08:45 PM
Oh, NOW Powell Understands What a Liberal is? Praxeas Political Talk 35 07-07-2009 06:31 AM
Colin Powell is no Republican DividedThigh Political Talk 148 10-23-2008 10:05 AM
Colin Powell-Would You See Him? Ron Fellowship Hall 7 06-05-2008 01:36 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by coksiw
- by shag

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.