Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 10-26-2021, 07:24 PM
Registered Member

Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Ventura County Nurses Blow the Whistle on Crisis in Local Health Care

https://www.conejoguardian.org/2021/...l-health-care/
Human reality as it is. No need for “conspiracy”, it is all carnality: pride, fear, division, vainglory, etc…
Old 10-27-2021, 10:49 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizpeh View Post
Enemy of the people? No, just ignorant.
I missed this post.

Who are you calling ignorant?
Old 10-27-2021, 02:35 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
I missed this post.

Who are you calling ignorant?
I presumed it was regards to the topic title, meaning the "Not vaccinated".
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 10-27-2021, 03:06 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
I presumed it was regards to the topic title, meaning the "Not vaccinated".
I'll still wait for the lady to answer.
Old 10-27-2021, 04:03 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Here we have an ID app coming soon. Brought to you via COVID 19 craze. It had already been put in place in India. Brother Bill Gates and Brother Tony Blair are pushing this system. This system "electronic ID wallet" will more than likely be pushed by...Apostolic Organizations. After all, Brother Bernard made a good argument that one should get the vaccine because "missionaries" need to get many vaccines to travel to certain countries. Therefore what's one more vaccine for foreign travel. The same argument can be employed by a General Superintendent that one needs "ID" to many countries. Also we need "ID" to do many things in this country, as all sorts of proof of who we are. No longer do we have to show "ID" to an officer, or government official they could just access our Digital Wallet. Facial recognition, fingerprints, also since governments across the globe have been collecting swabs of DNA through COVID tests. But, with all that being said, it will be interesting to see all the Pentecostals who will be more than glad to get the app. As soon as the government implements it. I myself believe that the people of this world will fight against it. All over Europe they are protesting against mandates, and the digital Green Pass.

Old 10-29-2021, 06:02 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizpeh View Post
Enemy of the people? No, just ignorant.
I asked you a question and you maybe busy, and therefore haven't stop in to answer. I hope that was the case. But, for the four other people who post here I would like to say this, ignorant isn't bad, but stupid is. We are ignorant of many things, mechanics concerning the vehicles we operate, many laws of our cities and government. History concerning many different topics, or languages. Yet, those many things which we are ignorant in can be remedied by teaching. Which will cure our ignorance. On the other hand, stupidity has no cure. Because with stupidity it is kept alive by our unwillingness to learn. To admit that we are wrong, and need to reevaluate our stance. I am posting the best video of a collection of doctors who are experts in their fields of science. We are experts, not outside of the fields in which we work. Therefore we need to get information, not information which will help us be right or win an argument. But information which may correct an incorrect narrative we currently hold. The vaccine was rushed, and because it was rushed it ended tripping over itself. I only harp on this subject on this forum, because I love you guys, even the ones I don't like. If you want to continue taking booster shots every year, and even pills to chase down the shot, so be it. I'll pray for you. I just would like you all to listen closely to what these experts have to say. The Lord bless you and your families in Jesus name.

Old 10-30-2021, 06:39 AM
Registered Member

Only the willingly ignorant will get the vaccine, or the fearful...
Old 11-01-2021, 05:15 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Nathaniel Rothschild, Ken Griffin, Ihor Kolomoyskyi, Jorge Paulo Lemann, Anshu Jain, Albert Bourla, Alex Gorsky, Robert M. Davis, and Bill Gates, are all laughing it up.
Old 11-02-2021, 01:44 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Old 11-02-2021, 02:34 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

An Apostolic preacher should NEVER trust mainstream media.