Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 07-29-2021, 07:42 PM
coksiw coksiw is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,526
Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
I do not wear a mask, but if the guidance changes, I will wear one.

Turn the other cheek and take those steps necessary to promote public health.

Needless death from covid by refusing to take the steps necessary to prevent it ends any rights a person may have been born with.
Speaking about deadly consequences of other's choices.

The people not taking the vaccine are not intentionally killing nobody, but caring for themselves. However, let's run some numbers:

Unvaccinated people that died of covid took their own risk. Let's not count those. The ones that those unvaccinated "selfish" people could have killed are the vaccinated that died of covid.

As of April 2021, the CDC said 88 vaccinated people died of covid. For this reason, the left is passionate and screaming "mandates". Who knows how many of those 88 are truly the result of an unvaccinated.

Alright, in the USA close to 900,000 unborn Americans are killed every year. Those are all intentional kills. People making choices that do kill somebody else.

Let's look at the reasons why:

1.14% are done to save the life or physical health of the mother.
1.28% to preserve the mental health of the mother.
0.39% in cases of rape or incest.
0.69% for fetal birth defects, or eugenics.
3.50% for all the hard cases combined.
96.50% of all abortions are therefore performed for social or economic reasons.

Last edited by coksiw; 07-29-2021 at 07:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 07-29-2021, 07:47 PM
Scott Pitta's Avatar
Scott Pitta Scott Pitta is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Wisconsin Dells
Posts: 2,890
Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

The idea is reducing risk. Not getting the shot makes a person a pandemic spreader. We put others first by getting the shot and reducing risks.

Put others first and get the shot.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 07-29-2021, 07:47 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Unvaxxed Pureblood too


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 37,905
Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coksiw View Post
Speaking about deadly consequences of other's choices.

The people not taking the vaccine are not intentionally killing nobody, but caring for themselves. However, let's run some numbers:

Unvaccinated people that died of covid took their own risk. Let's not count those. The ones that those unvaccinated "selfish" people could have killed are the vaccinated that died of covid.

As of April 2021, the CDC said 88 vaccinated people died of covid. For this reason, the left is passionate and screaming "mandates". Who knows how many of those 88 are truly the result of an unvaccinated.

Alright, in the USA close to 900,000 unborn Americans are killed every year. Those are all intentional kills. People making choices that do kill somebody else.


Let's look at the reasons why:

1.14% are done to save the life or physical health of the mother.
1.28% to preserve the mental health of the mother.
0.39% in cases of rape or incest.
0.69% for fetal birth defects, or eugenics.
3.50% for all the hard cases combined.
96.50% of all abortions are therefore performed for social or economic reasons.
__________________
“The cry, Give me television and hamburgers, but don't bother me with the responsibilities of liberty.” — Aldous Huxley
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 07-29-2021, 07:57 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Unvaxxed Pureblood too


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 37,905
Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
The idea is reducing risk. Not getting the shot makes a person a pandemic spreader. We put others first by getting the shot and reducing risks.

Put others first and get the shot.

Scott, vaccinated are getting covid 19. Therefore what you just posted has no end. A virus changes with every year that goes by. Variants isn't something new. Variants are a given. Mask mandates which are currently being introduced are for YOU. Because we are now learning that the vaccine does little to cure you as a carrier, or getting infected. I have not contracted this virus since it became known to the CDC. My wife, my children, and those who attend our church. No virus. Did we get it unknowingly? Do we all have natural immunity? That could all be very true. Yet, my questions remain. If we are to reduce risk and you are now still able to spread the virus as well as any unvaccinated person. Then what is the endgame. Obviously your CDC talking points will not strengthen your argument.
__________________
“The cry, Give me television and hamburgers, but don't bother me with the responsibilities of liberty.” — Aldous Huxley

Last edited by Evang.Benincasa; 07-29-2021 at 08:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 07-29-2021, 08:05 PM
coksiw coksiw is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,526
Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
The idea is reducing risk. Not getting the shot makes a person a pandemic spreader. We put others first by getting the shot and reducing risks.

Put others first and get the shot.
COVID dead rate is like 1% or less.
What if after a few years, we discover that this vaccine, untested for long enough, creates deadly and/or debilitating autoimmune issues, or some organ issues for, let’s say, 5% of the vaccinated. Who put at risk who?

If you don’t take the vaccine and advocate against taking it, you are putting less than 1% of the unvaxxed people around you at risk of dying, and a whole lot less for those that are vaxxed (according to cdc numbers).

But if you take the vaccine and convinced those around you to take it, and issues come later, and the percentage affected is greater than 1%, then your would have put a lot more people at risk by promoting something that as of today, it is still not sure of its safety.


Do you see?
If you want to take the risk that’s fine, but don’t make it a moral issue, you may be promoting something that is as risky if not more than getting covid.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 07-29-2021, 08:16 PM
Scott Pitta's Avatar
Scott Pitta Scott Pitta is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Wisconsin Dells
Posts: 2,890
Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

600,000 dead Americans. The number would have been lower if more citizens had taken the shot earlier in the pandemic.

To get the shot is to be pro life. To reject the shot is to be pro choice.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 07-29-2021, 08:24 PM
coksiw coksiw is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,526
Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
600,000 dead Americans. The number would have been lower if more citizens had taken the shot earlier in the pandemic.

To get the shot is to be pro life. To reject the shot is to be pro choice.
Many of them died before the vaccine was out being distributed. Like two waves went by before the vax was available. After it was available to everyone, it was everyone's choice to take the risk of getting covid or take the risk of getting an experimental vaccine (and then get covid? ).
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 07-29-2021, 08:24 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Unvaxxed Pureblood too


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 37,905
Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

This is zero about a vaccine. It is all about creating a two tier system. Divide and conquer to make a group of people disagree and fight with one another so that they will not join together against a tyrannical government. This country is a dumpster fire right now, with long brewing issues which are crazy hot buttons. But what is happening is missing the forest for the trees. Dr Fauci's big thing is that we are dealing with a different virus now? Is the new situation going to be a country were we are all going to keep each other safe by getting a new vaccine for every new strain? Are you out of your mind! Now, this is where the country has landed. I'll tell you this, we haven't seen anything yet. Old boy Scott, doesn't bang his tin drum over drinking water in the United States. That's because the liberals are pretty quite on the subject. Obama went to Flint. He wet his lips and then wiped them dry with a napkin Problem solved. Flint drinking water is still poison. Scott, and people like him are used by the media narrative to through coercion get the "bad machines" in the herd to move toward the cliff. All while the higher ups rape and pillage unnoticed by us who are rolling around on the floor in a hair pulling contest.

Divide and conquer.

Edward Bernays and Niccolo Machiavelli would be proud.
__________________
“The cry, Give me television and hamburgers, but don't bother me with the responsibilities of liberty.” — Aldous Huxley
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 07-29-2021, 08:28 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Unvaxxed Pureblood too


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 37,905
Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
600,000 dead Americans. The number would have been lower if more citizens had taken the shot earlier in the pandemic.

To get the shot is to be pro life. To reject the shot is to be pro choice.
Scott, do you understand that even though you have been vaccinated, you and your family are still carriers? That is what is now coming out, hence the reason they are mandating masks again. Also the numbers wouldn't be lower, because obviously those who are vaccinated are still carriers for the virus.
__________________
“The cry, Give me television and hamburgers, but don't bother me with the responsibilities of liberty.” — Aldous Huxley
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 07-29-2021, 08:30 PM
Pressing-On's Avatar
Pressing-On Pressing-On is offline
Not riding the train


 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 48,459
Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
600,000 dead Americans. The number would have been lower if more citizens had taken the shot earlier in the pandemic.

To get the shot is to be pro life. To reject the shot is to be pro choice.
Maybe instead of purposefully trying to kill people, why not subscribe Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin? Ivermectin obliterated 97 percent of Delhi cases.

Instead of supporting murder, why not advocate life?
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Will Brother David K Bernard get vaccinated? Evang.Benincasa Fellowship Hall 176 08-16-2021 11:00 PM
The enemy phareztamar Fellowship Hall 0 07-31-2017 02:33 AM
Attacks of the enemy! ctclady11 Prayer Closet 3 12-14-2014 10:24 PM
GOD is YOUR ENEMY Trying2DoRight Fellowship Hall 1 11-17-2013 11:45 PM
Have You Ever Had a Christian Enemy? Nahum Fellowship Hall 27 07-24-2008 09:04 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by shag

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.