Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 06-15-2021, 12:50 PM
Registered Member

Re: What will the Arizona audit reveal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
Arizona audit will yield no evidence of voter fraud.

There will be some issues uncovered that went in the democrats favor. No comments will be given about how all errors tend to go in Democrats favor.

It will end much like the New Hampshire audit.

More importantly though the New Hampshire audit coupled with the Georgia hand recount has convinced me there isn’t a major problem with the voter machines. If there was then major discrepancies would have been uncovered and they would have investigated as New Hampshire did.

If there was fraud it was elsewhere - like creating fake ballots - or changing/not adhering to voting laws or not critically examining signatures or not having voter rolls purged, etc, modifying ballots for old people that struggle to fill out their own. Etc. Given the close margins it wouldn’t have taken very much fraud.

If one was to count all the votes Trump needed from swing states, he didn’t actually lose by that many total votes. We are talking about a little over 100,000 votes over 3 states would have changed the election.

TLDR: voter fraud will never be proven on large scale.
It may not. But if they ever get into Fulton County Georgia, watch out.

The officials there are not among the brightest in the world and my bet is there were many ballots either photocopied or just ran through the machines, several times.
I lived right next door to Fulton County for a few years.
Old 06-15-2021, 06:32 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
You must be a huge fan of Kool-Aid....

The Jim Jones Special.
Nope. I just live in the real world and am not influenced by nut job conspiracy theories hatched on the internet and swallowed hook line and sinker by gullible people desperately wanting a different election results.

People who so worship the great Orange Man Child that they can't conceive he didn't win in a landslide despite the fact he barely won the first time around and had just over 100,000 votes changed in a handful of swing states he would have lost.

That you guys don't have the critical thinking ability to understand elections and that your beloved Trump did nothing to expand his base to win is just sad. You my friend are the kool aid drinker.
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Old 06-15-2021, 07:11 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
Nope. I just live in the real world and am not influenced by nut job conspiracy theories hatched on the internet and swallowed hook line and sinker by gullible people desperately wanting a different election results.

People who so worship the great Orange Man Child that they can't conceive he didn't win in a landslide despite the fact he barely won the first time around and had just over 100,000 votes changed in a handful of swing states he would have lost.

That you guys don't have the critical thinking ability to understand elections and that your beloved Trump did nothing to expand his base to win is just sad. You my friend are the kool aid drinker.
Putting aside whether Trump should or should not have won, it's impossible to ignore all the myriad irregularities throughout the country during this election. From state Supreme Courts literally violating the state Constitution and rewriting law, to poll watchers being banned/barred from monitoring the poll counts, to poll counters literally producing ballots from under tables after removing the poll watchers for the night.

And that's without addressing the push for mail in ballots, that led to many reports of people voting in person and being told they had already voted.

I'm not talking about the Q-Anon nonsense, I'm just talking about what the left is directly rubbing in our faces.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 06-17-2021, 07:27 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
The fact that you believe the election was above board, and a rose covered field suggests that you do believe in conspiracy theories. I have no irons in the fire, Trump won or lost, yet you have to be “drinking the kool-aid” not to see this one.

Quote:
A lot of people believed in Trump, had too much belief if you ask me, especially the church. Yet, beside that, the fact that he defeated the Clinton machine, and the DNC, and the State Controlled Media by 100,000 votes, to me I would consider that 10 million vote margin.

Quote:
This is where it gets good. Can you tell me a President in our lifetime that had this much negative news coverage in his 4 years in office? I read somewhere it was like 90% negative everyday! Then tell me if that same president had counsels made up of people that hated you, that were brought in to find a thread of collusion with a foreign government. I could go on, but its not worth it.
All eyes on Russia
Old 06-17-2021, 10:08 AM
Registered Member

Oh, I remember the days of good debate! I'm not really wanting to chime in here on the topic except to say reading this reminds me of being able to debate what a person actually thinks without being censored or banned, people storming off and unfriending others as is constant on Facebook. Ahhhhh.

When I was young and clever, I wanted to change the world. Now that I am older and wiser, I strive to change myself. ~
Old 06-17-2021, 11:50 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:

Did you get your Pfizer cybernetic enhancement yet?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Old 06-17-2021, 12:03 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
Putting aside whether Trump should or should not have won, it's impossible to ignore all the myriad irregularities throughout the country during this election. From state Supreme Courts literally violating the state Constitution and rewriting law, to poll watchers being banned/barred from monitoring the poll counts, to poll counters literally producing ballots from under tables after removing the poll watchers for the night.

And that's without addressing the push for mail in ballots, that led to many reports of people voting in person and being told they had already voted.

I'm not talking about the Q-Anon nonsense, I'm just talking about what the left is directly rubbing in our faces.
The "left" couldn't get away with anything without collusion from the loyal opposition party...

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Old 06-17-2021, 12:15 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
The "left" couldn't get away with anything without collusion from the loyal opposition party...
What you call collusion, I call straight up cowardice. I don't think they're cooperating with them, I just think they're not standing up to them as they should be.

Never attribute to malice, what can easily be attributed to sheer incompetence or stupidity.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 06-17-2021, 12:33 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
What you call collusion, I call straight up cowardice. I don't think they're cooperating with them, I just think they're not standing up to them as they should be.

Never attribute to malice, what can easily be attributed to sheer incompetence or stupidity.
Never attribute to stupidity what can only be accounted for by willful intent. Politicians aren't "cowards", they are paid prostitutes who do what they were hired to do.

And no, We The People aren't the ones who hire them.

The election fraud was so blatant the entire DNC should have been rounded up for treason the day of the election. Instead, the GOP certified the whole thing, the "conservative republican" SCOTUS allowed it to stand and blocked all efforts to have any redress, and Trump himself bailed, pardoned some low life criminals, hung his own supporters out to dry (many of whom are being illegally detained without any vestige of Constitutional protections as if we are Communist China)...

They consistently re-authorise the fraudulent "declarations of emergency" that have been in continuous operation since the 30s. They are part of the scam, a necessary part. Their job is to make sure enough people think there is hope for "the next election", to maintain faith in the illusion of constitutional government. It's why the loyal opposition always excuses the left as just dumb misguided libtards instead of what they really are: murderous communist traitors and threats to national security.

Salvation is always just around the corner, any day now, "next time we'll beat em". Endless copium and hopium meant to prevent an armed popular uprising until it's decided that the uprising will be advantageous to the uniparty's owners.

Old 06-18-2021, 09:06 AM
Registered Member

Curious info coming out of Georgia

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...secured-ballot

https://www.wnd.com/2021/06/leftist-...orkers-report/

https://www.wnd.com/2021/06/stunning...ty-vote-audit/

Last edited by aegsm76; 06-18-2021 at 09:41 AM.