Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 07-05-2021, 07:27 AM
Administrator

Mcafee Epsteined Himself?

Anyone believe it?

https://nypost.com/2021/06/28/autops...h-was-suicide/

And in other news, Bill Cosby was released from jail:

https://republicmatters.com/riots/bi...ocess-grounds/

Prior to the controversy, Bill Cosby, Ph.D., was a main force in helping the Black Community comes to terms with it's own learned helplessness, and was changing minds and attitudes, in order that the victim mentality might be cast off, addressing especially the fatherlessness crisis in Black America.

He is now, however, discredited and likely won't be listened to ever again.

Hmmm...

http://votivesoul.wordpress.com/
Old 07-05-2021, 11:39 AM
Master ThreadKiller

Re: Mcafee Epsteined Himself?

I'm not sure McAfee is deceased. The guy was a stereotype of alphabet spook guys straight out of Central Casting.

Meanwhile a condo in Miami goes down just like Building 7, IDF shows up to "rescue" survivors, no rescue takes place, and a couple days later they blow the rest of the building. As if anyone can wire a building for implosion on their lunch break! These things take WEEKS to set up and implement.

Also, some building collapsed in DC while this is going on.

Yeah, we're reading a Robert Ludlum book but only getting to read the parts where it talks about how the local news reports on events...

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Old 07-05-2021, 02:11 PM
Registered Member

He’s with Elvis, Tupac, and Biggie on some remote Caribbean island.
Old 07-16-2021, 09:26 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
I'm not sure McAfee is deceased. The guy was a stereotype of alphabet spook guys straight out of Central Casting.

Meanwhile a condo in Miami goes down just like Building 7, IDF shows up to "rescue" survivors, no rescue takes place, and a couple days later they blow the rest of the building. As if anyone can wire a building for implosion on their lunch break! These things take WEEKS to set up and implement.

Yeah, we're reading a Robert Ludlum book but only getting to read the parts where it talks about how the local news reports on events...
The building in Miami didn't have McAfee as a resident. The building wasn't properly maintained. They were warned long ago that the building had issues. also, no one has mentioned anything about IDF.
Old 07-17-2021, 03:54 AM
Master ThreadKiller

Old 07-17-2021, 09:56 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
They don't live in Israel, those guys live in the Orthodox community down here. Nice uniforms.
Old 07-21-2021, 09:08 AM
Administrator

Quote:

McAfee seems (seemed?) to me to be like the proverbial man who knew too much, who went all paranoid Dennis Hopper in Apocalypse Now because of it and paid the price.

The building collapse is strange. You make a good point about how easily and quickly they completed the demolition of the other half of the condo. Imploding a building can take weeks if not months of careful planning.

Not to mention the lack of safety and insurance on the crew. I mean, half the building is already down, who's going to go into the other half and spend days and days comparing blueprints with the actual structure, determining best locations for dynamite loads, drilling holes, setting charges, wiring charges, and etc. all while that side of the building could collapse at any moment, with no notice, as the first half did.

http://votivesoul.wordpress.com/