Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Search For Similiar Threads Using Key Words & Phrases
abuse, eric garner, police, rest in peace, violence

Old 12-13-2014, 07:43 PM
uncharismatic conservative maverick

Re: Saddened by NY Grand Jury Decision To NOT Indi

There are several ways you can take a person down without the half-nelson chokehold.
Old 12-13-2014, 07:46 PM
uncharismatic conservative maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
Thats not murder. Thats like saying if he did not die the police had intent to assault.

We've asked this several times without an answer so I ask again...HOW do you recommend police subdue someone resisting arrest?

Ive said this before too. Police ALL across America subdue people resisting arrest. SOMETIMES those people had a preexisting condition that lead to their death

Ok? Killing is not murder. Murder is a legal term.
The coroners report said "homicide", call it what you want murder or not but homicide is the same as murder.
Old 12-13-2014, 08:39 PM
Go Dodgers!

Did you watch the video? Yes or no?

Did you see the information the last time I pointed out what the word homicide means in a Coroners report? Yes or no? Please just let me know if I am wasting my time giving you information you refuse to consider..

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 12-13-2014, 08:46 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
There you go again. He didn't die of an asthma attack. Primary cause of death was compression of the neck and compression of the chest. Stop implying he dropped dead of something not caused by the police.
You are being dishonest again. David seriously you are LYING. I NEVER said it was not caused by the police. The coroners report said both the police actions AND his preexisting conditions contributed.

I feel like I'm talking to a wall. I've said that a dozen times now and several times you have lied about me to try to make it seem I said it was just his asthma. Dude..why are you doing that? Seriously I've never had this problem with you before. You are being blatant about it.

And I've read your links but you have yet to confirm you've read mine. I have provided substantiation his death was not caused solely by one officer but was merely one of 3 contributing factors

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
Old 12-13-2014, 08:49 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
There you go again. First, you and PO claim I'm "emotional" or not clearly thinking or reasoning the situation, and now I'm just believing what I want - as though I've offered no facts or links which back why I believe this way.

I didn't waste 40 minutes watching a dumb, irrelevant video by a couple guys looking for attention or more clients. BUT, I did notice something interesting. They talked about how cops have to be careful when going for the neck, because if the chin and elbow are not aligned it could cause the airway to be crushed or blocked, and the person could die.

When Garner falls, and the cop falls with him. he elbow is not aligned with Garner's chin. For reference, the image I posted yesterday shows this quite clearly. I believe the blunt force from the fall, coupled with the cop's incorrect positioning, cause his windpipe to be crushed, then when the cop let go and shoved Garner's head to the side with the cop's full weight on it, it caused further blockage of the crushed windpipe.

Dr. Baden, a well respected forensics expert, was hired by the Garner family. He said this, "We reviewed all of her [the medical examiner] findings and all the tissues and photographs and they do confirm that there's a hemorrhage in the neck indicative of neck compression."

He added this on Hannity, "she [the medical examiner] found that there were 10 hemorrhages on the inside of the neck, in the muscles of the neck, petechial hemorrhages in the eye, hemorrhage in the tongue. And those are all indicative of neck compression. "

"There was pressure on the neck and pressure on the chest." "Pressure on the chest that interferes with the lungs expanding - and hands on the face and nose. So he couldn't breathe."

Again, evidence doesn't lie. Criminals and cops lie, but the evidence is what it is. No preexisting condition will cause hemorrhages on the neck muscle, eye and tongue. That was caused by the neck being choked and constricted. It's one thing for the neck tissue to show evidence of hemorrhaging, it's another thing for his eye and tongue to have the same damage.

I'll repeat this yet again: Primary cause of death was compression of the neck and compression of the chest. The primary cause was not asthma or any other preexisting condition. You can believe what you want and ignore the facts all you want. That doesn't change anything.
See? You aren't being objective. You don't watch or read what others present on the issue.

Old 12-13-2014, 09:01 PM
Go Dodgers!

But Baden, who Friday had a chance to review the city autopsy finding and other evidence, was careful in his remarks and said further study would be needed before he could definitely say how Garner died.
http://www.newsday.com/news/new-york...says-1.9357852

Old 12-13-2014, 09:02 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
See? You aren't being objective. You don't watch or read what others present on the issue.
Yeah, I'm really not being objective, only reading what the evidence and people who have seen the evidence say, instead of watching two guys who have absolutely nothing to do with the case.

The evidence is all which matters. You, on the other hand, continue to ignore the evidence by posting irrelevant info or accusing me of not being objective.

Of course, you have to do so because what I posted from the forensics expert and medical examiner goes against what you are trying to argue.
Old 12-13-2014, 09:03 PM
Go Dodgers!

However, in a separate news conference convened minutes after Baden's, Patrolmen's Benevolent Association president Patrick Lynch said the former coroner never mentioned the word "asphyxiation."

"He said compression to the neck, which is consistent with what we have said. This was not a chokehold, but a take down maneuver," Lynch said.

Old 12-13-2014, 09:04 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
But Baden, who Friday had a chance to review the city autopsy finding and other evidence, was careful in his remarks and said further study would be needed before he could definitely say how Garner died.
Look at the date of your article...from September. He's reviewed it and since the Grand Jury decision has stated what I posted above.
Old 12-13-2014, 09:08 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
However, in a separate news conference convened minutes after Baden's, Patrolmen's Benevolent Association president Patrick Lynch said the former coroner never mentioned the word "asphyxiation."

"He said compression to the neck, which is consistent with what we have said. This was not a chokehold, but a take down maneuver," Lynch said.

Oh, the police union spokesman said this? *yawn* His statement is at odds with the evidence. 10 hemorrhages in the neck muscle and hemorrhages in the eye and tongue. That is NOT consistent with a "takedown" maneuver.