Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 07-21-2022, 02:52 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Joe Biden has Cancer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post
He has Covid.
Four vaccines later and he still has COVID.

Sign me up
Old 07-21-2022, 03:09 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Four vaccines later and he still has COVID.

Sign me up

My limited understanding is that vaccines do not prevent me from getting COVID; only to keep me from it being as serious.

And bottom line with Biden is this... It doesn't matter if he had 35 shots. At his age and with his health issues the common cold would not be anything to joke about.

I pray he has a speedy recovery...
Old 07-21-2022, 04:45 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb View Post
My limited understanding is that vaccines do not prevent me from getting COVID; only to keep me from it being as serious.

And bottom line with Biden is this... It doesn't matter if he had 35 shots. At his age and with his health issues the common cold would not be anything to joke about.

I pray he has a speedy recovery...
The whole shooting match is this, Joe Biden leader of the free world, said out of his own mouth. That the vaccines were to stop you from getting it, and spreading it. That was as false as a rubber chicken. But, there is a much bigger picture being painted here. Not surprisingly, COVID 19 is old news. The POTUS has moved on to bigger and better things to topple the middle class and make their group richer. The whole Ukraine hullaballoo died out like a match in a hurricane. While we still get snippets about the war here and there, its no longer being used as it was when it first came out. Internet really does a number informing the huddled masses outside of the mainstream media Pavlovian conditioning. Now they are hammering Climate Change, banging their tin drums concerning heat waves in New York and the UK. Biden is now telling us he will make Climate Change an emergency and will force everything through with executive orders.

Vaccines don't take rocket science education to understand them and how they work. We know this, we went to High School. We also know when we are getting played by the old okeydoke. It's going to be interesting to see how the winter is going to play out. Because winter is coming.

I pray that Joe Biden's policies and his administration leave me and mine alone.
Old 07-21-2022, 05:14 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
The whole shooting match is this, Joe Biden leader of the free world, said out of his own mouth. That the vaccines were to stop you from getting it, and spreading it. That was as false as a rubber chicken. But, there is a much bigger picture being painted here. Not surprisingly, COVID 19 is old news. The POTUS has moved on to bigger and better things to topple the middle class and make their group richer. The whole Ukraine hullaballoo died out like a match in a hurricane. While we still get snippets about the war here and there, its no longer being used as it was when it first came out. Internet really does a number informing the huddled masses outside of the mainstream media Pavlovian conditioning. Now they are hammering Climate Change, banging their tin drums concerning heat waves in New York and the UK. Biden is now telling us he will make Climate Change an emergency and will force everything through with executive orders.

Vaccines don't take rocket science education to understand them and how they work. We know this, we went to High School. We also know when we are getting played by the old okeydoke. It's going to be interesting to see how the winter is going to play out. Because winter is coming.

I pray that Joe Biden's policies and his administration leave me and mine alone.
Hold on to your hat, Bro. Beni, but I agree with most of this. Go figure, huh? lol
Old 07-21-2022, 05:36 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb View Post
Hold on to your hat, Bro. Beni, but I agree with most of this. Go figure, huh? lol
Sister Barb, then let us continue to pray for the safety of our loved ones and brethren In Jesus name.

Old 07-21-2022, 09:18 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Sister Barb, then let us continue to pray for the safety of our loved ones and brethren In Jesus name.

Yes sir!