Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Search For Similiar Threads Using Key Words & Phrases
beast, mark

Old 04-14-2023, 10:22 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Mark of the Beast may be only 2 1/2 years away

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroGary View Post
Regardless of what he is called there will be a "man of sin" in the end times that will enforce the mark of the beast, (which we must refuse).

https://kenraggio.com/KRPN-Daniel-Chapter-11.html

https://kenraggio.com/KRPN-WhenWillT...eTakePlace.htm

https://www.kenraggio.com/KRPN-EBorders.htm

Seems like we might be close to the 6th trumpet war which might likely set the stage for the evil one world government of the beast -

https://kenraggio.com/KRPN-Sixth-Tru...evelation.html
The 'man of sin' is a general term, contraposed to the 'man of God'. When Paul speaks of 'the man of God' he does not refer to a specific individual, but to a class of people who are submitted to God and - more importantly for this discussion - who serve as ministers in the ekklesia of God.

Paul routinely refers to the ekklesia as the Temple of God. There are two words translated 'temple', and the word Paul used is, if I remember correctly, never used of the physical temple in Jerusalem, but only of the church.

The man of sin, then, would sit in the temple of God - ie the church - showing himself (putting himself forward) as GOD.

It is unlikely THE CHURCH would ever accept such a thing, unless the deception were very cunning and subtle. Which seems to be Paul's description of it. It is tied to the 'mystery of iniquity', ie lawlessness, ie disobedience to God.

The man of sin is called 'the son of perdition', an appellation applied elsewhere only to Judas, the apostle of Christ who betrayed him for money.

So, to find the man of sin, we look for a class of ministers in the ekklesia of God, who would be the product of a hidden campaign of lawlessness (disobedience to God's word and the doctrine of Christ), who would deceive multitudes, who would be a JUDAS character 'betraying the body of Christ'...

Paul identified those who partake of the Lord's supper in a manner that harms the church as being a 'judas', ie as being guilty of the body of Christ. As Judas himself betrayed the physical body of our Lord, so the one who despises his fellow brother in the church betrays the mystical Body of Christ, ie he defiles the temple of God.

So then it appears the man of sin that Paul warned about was the rise of the hierarchical and sacerdotal priesthood which culminated in the papacy. The 'minister/priest' becomes 'God in the church', for it is the priest which forgives sin, dispenses communion (required for eternal life), baptises (required for remission of original sin), grants indulgences and orders penance, etc. This rise coincided with and was buttressed by the reported 'miracles' so often associated with relics, apparitions of dead saints etc. The history of medieval christianity is replete with such strange 'miracles' which led to the deceiving of MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS of people.

This sacerdotal religiosity found its highest expression in the the pope of Rome, who claimed to be 'vicar of Christ' and who it is recorded in history were sometimes actually guilty of claiming to be 'God in the church' or 'God on earth'.

Such a powerful antichristian force could not rise until the civil power of Rome had fallen - thus 'he who prevents will prevent until he be taken out of the way'. Once the IMPERIAL RULER (emperor of Rome) had fallen, the bishop of rome (pope) assumed the temporal powers of the Roman government and was declared 'king of kings and lord of lords'.

Now, I am not saying the 'man of sin' is ONLY limited to the papacy, for if 'man of sin' is a class of persons then it extends to far more than Rome. It applies to ANYONE who, in the church, attempts to replace the direct leadership of the Holy Ghost with their own 'authority', thus setting themselves up as if they were God in the church, betraying the body of Christ (like Judas) while holding the position of minister of Christ.

Thus, the creation of sacerdotal christianity is the mystery of iniquity, whether Roman catholic, Protestant, or otherwise. ANY congregation of believers in Jesus Christ that is led by man and not the Spirit, that follows the template and pattern of man's carnal theories of how church should be run and organised, that rejects the actual recorded teachings of the apostles of Christ (the Bible) in favor of man made theories of religion, that elevates any human to a position Scripturally reserved for Jesus Christ alone... is being led by the 'man of sin' rather than the 'man of God'.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-14-2023, 10:26 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

There is no singular, personal Bible character called "The Antichrist." The Bible says there are many antichrists.

The man of sin is the counterpoint to the man of God. Who is the man of God? A faithful minister of the truth. Who is the man of sin, then? A Judas, a minister who betrays the Body of Christ (the assembly) by putting himself in God's position as the Authority in that assembly. Religious clericalism. The man of God will be rewarded by Christ. The man of sin will be destroyed by Christ.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-14-2023, 10:29 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Regardless of what he is called there will be a "man of sin" in the end times that will enforce the mark of the beast, (which we must refuse).
In this very thread I showed the bible doctrine concerning the mark of the beast. In case you missed it, here it is:

Understanding the Mark of the Beast (short and to the point version)
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
(Rev 13:16-17)
This is a counterfeit of the mark of God:
And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side; And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof. And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.
(Eze 9:3-6)
God was bringing judgment upon the city for its abominations and sins, but before that God caused a mark to be placed upon the forehead of those who were still faithful to God and who were opposed to the rampant iniquity and unfaithfulness of the people. Much like here:
And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
(Rev 7:2-8)
And again:
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
(Rev 14:1)
These are not "144,000 Jews". They are from all 12 tribes, not just Judah. Moreover, the number is clearly symbolic and represents the remnant of faithful servants of God, the overcomers:
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
(Rev 3:12)
So God's people have a mark or seal, in the forehead. The second beast from the earth initiates a mark upon all those who are not God's people, in their forehead, or in their right hand. Obviously, this satanic mark is a counterfeit of the Divine mark, and signifies ownership and loyalty.

The forehead and right hand:
And it shall be when the LORD shall bring thee into the land of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee, a land flowing with milk and honey, that thou shalt keep this service in this month. Seven days thou shalt eat unleavened bread, and in the seventh day shall be a feast to the LORD. Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters. And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt. And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt. Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year. And it shall be when the LORD shall bring thee into the land of the Canaanites, as he sware unto thee and to thy fathers, and shall give it thee, That thou shalt set apart unto the LORD all that openeth the matrix, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the males shall be the LORD'S. And every firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb; and if thou wilt not redeem it, then thou shalt break his neck: and all the firstborn of man among thy children shalt thou redeem. And it shall be when thy son asketh thee in time to come, saying, What is this? that thou shalt say unto him, By strength of hand the LORD brought us out from Egypt, from the house of bondage: And it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the LORD slew all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the firstborn of beast: therefore I sacrifice to the LORD all that openeth the matrix, being males; but all the firstborn of my children I redeem. And it shall be for a token upon thine hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes: for by strength of hand the LORD brought us forth out of Egypt.
(Exo 13:5-16)
Here, both the observance of the Passover/Unleavened Bread festival, and the redemption of the firstborn are likened to signs or tokens (marks) in the forehead and the hand. The significance is given as "that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth". That is to say, they represent obedience to God by following God's ways, God's commandments, God's laws.

We see this again here:
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
(Deu 6:4-8)
This is not a command to make phylacteries, as the rabbinics have determined, but is saying that God's law is like a sign or seal or token or mark upon the hand and forehead. The mark of God is the obedience to God and His ways. Thus, the mark of the beast is the obedience to the beast and its ways, its laws.
Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.
(Deu 11:18)
Having the law of God, His Word, as signs upon the hand and forehead is equivalent to laying them up in the heart and soul, ie sincere obedience.

The mark of God included faithful observance of the Divine calendar. The mark of the beast likewise involves the use of a religious calendar, namely, that of the beast. It is not limited to it, of course, but includes it. The calendar a society or individual follows indicates the god they serve. The mark of God, and the mark of the beast, are symbols representing adherence to a particular religious system that is all encompassing. By obeying the beast and following his calendar and adhering to his ways and his laws/commandments, one demonstrates they belong to the beast and thus are "marked" with his mark. By obeying God and following His ways and commandments (including His Divine calendar) one demonstrates they belong to Him and thus are "marked" with His mark.

So the mark of the beast isn't some computer chip that allows you to engage in digital financial transactions. It is adherence to the beast ideological and social system that allows you to participate in society. "Buying and selling" is not about shopping at WalMart so much as it is about engaging in business:
Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain:
(Jas 4:13)
Is digital currency a bad thing? Absolutely! I might go so far as to say it is an abomination because it is a false weight and measure (Prov 11:1) which is forbidden by the law of God (Deut 25:13-16). So that adopting the digital currency may in fact just be another example or way in which people accept the mark of the beastly world system in rejection of God's laws and ways. But even if it weren't such a thing, it is still a bad thing because first of all it is based on literally nothing but the whims of the bankers and secondly because it is not about commerce but societal control, a tyrant's dream come true.

Those who follow God and His Law-Word will reject such a thing. Unfortunately, many who claim to be Christians are indeed saddled with the mark of the beast and don't even know it, because they are looking for computer chips instead of reading their Bibles looking for instruction.

Old 04-14-2023, 10:42 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post

Having the law of God, His Word, as signs upon the hand and forehead is equivalent to laying them up in the heart and soul, ie sincere obedience.

The mark of God included faithful observance of the Divine calendar. The mark of the beast likewise involves the use of a religious calendar, namely, that of the beast. It is not limited to it, of course, but includes it. The calendar a society or individual follows indicates the god they serve. The mark of God, and the mark of the beast, are symbols representing adherence to a particular religious system that is all encompassing. By obeying the beast and following his calendar and adhering to his ways and his laws/commandments, one demonstrates they belong to the beast and thus are "marked" with his mark. By obeying God and following His ways and commandments (including His Divine calendar) one demonstrates they belong to Him and thus are "marked" with His mark.
Let me be ABSOLUTELY CLEAR about what I am saying: Following the ROMAN CATHOLIC RELIGIOUS CALENDAR with not only it's Sunday worship but Easter, Christ's Mass, etc, it's DOGMA including TRINITARIANISM, SACRAMENTALISM, IDOLATRY, IMMORTAL SOULISM, and CLERICALISM/SACERDOTALISM, and it's LAW including the Creeds, "Communion with Rome", monarchical episcopacy, talmudic "Tradition", etc, IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST.

People are so busy looking for computer chips they have wound up taking the actual mark of the beast. What, you thought Satan's organisation would call itself "Hell On Earth, Inc"? No no no. Satan calls himself JESUS, and he calls his synagogue GOD'S HOLY CHURCH or some other variation thereof. And his ministers transform themselves into "ministers of righteousness" even as he transforms himself into a "messenger of light".

The ENTIRE WESTERN WORLD is a product of the ROMAN BEAST SYSTEM. All political jurisprudence is based in large part upon ROMAN CATHOLIC CANON LAW and ROMAN IMPERIAL CIVIL LAW. The "beast" has been around for a LONG TIME (Where have you all been? Sleeping under a rock?) and the world SYSTEM of today is simply today's iteration of that Beast system.

You need to COME OUT of that system and OVERCOME the Beast and it's antichrist MARK OF OWNERSHIP. You need the MARK OF GOD - which means you need to OBEY GOD'S LAW as written and explained throughout the entire Holy Bible. Get rid of the man made TRADITIONS AND RITES OF BAAL-PAGAN-GNOSTIC-TALMUDIC-MASONIC-ROMANISM.

Old 04-14-2023, 10:50 PM
Registered Member

Exclamation Re: Mark of the Beast may be only 2 1/2 years away

It is so obvious that the mark of the beast will very likely be a chip implant as it so clearly fits what the scripture says about it being a must to "buy or sell" once the evil one world ruler makes it mandatory.

Such chips are already being used to buy stuff, here is just one news report, there are many others -

(not sure if link will show up but just do a search on youtube for chip implant in hand)

of course it won't officially be the "mark of the beast" until it is made mandatory, of course we as Christians must refuse it !

(I know some might disagree, but I am sure many Christians see how clearly a chip implant fits the scripture)
Acts 2:38 is a must, not simply an option !

Last edited by BroGary; 04-14-2023 at 10:52 PM.
Old 04-14-2023, 10:54 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
It is so obvious that the mark of the beast will very likely be a chip implant as it so clearly fits what the scripture says about it being a must to "buy or sell" once the evil one world ruler makes it mandatory.

Such chips are already being used to buy stuff, here is just one news report, there are many others -

of course it won't officially be the "mark of the beast" until it is made mandatory, of course we as Christians must refuse it !

(I know some might disagree, but I am sure many Christians see how clearly a chip implant fits the scripture)
Do you think it strange, that (according to the doctrine you are espousing) it is WORSE to get a computer chip implant for financial transactions than it is to celebrate the religious rites of DEMON WORSHIP as long as it is done "for Jesus"?

Do you not also think it strange that the "mark of the beast" as described in the Bible CLEARLY is a counterfeit of the "mark of God" as also described in the Bible? And that the mark of God is clearly identified as obedience to GOD'S HOLY LAW? Do you not think it strange that something has ALREADY fit ALL THE DESCRIPTIONS given in Scripture concerning the beast, the man of sin, the mark of the beast, the falling away, "666", yea even "antichrist", and YET you prefer to keep on looking for another?

I mean, seriously, don't you think that's STRANGE?

Old 04-14-2023, 11:21 PM
Registered Member

Exclamation Re: Mark of the Beast may be only 2 1/2 years away

We just have to agree to disagree.

I think it's strange that something that so obviously would fulfill scripture, (something in the hand needed to buy or sell) and the push towards electronic currency with chips already made to be put in the hand to buy stuff, can't be seen by some people, but that is your choice, I still hope you are at least leery enough to refuse it once it is made mandatory.
Acts 2:38 is a must, not simply an option !
Old 04-14-2023, 11:45 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
We just have to agree to disagree.

I think it's strange that something that so obviously would fulfill scripture, (something in the hand needed to buy or sell) and the push towards electronic currency with chips already made to be put in the hand to buy stuff, can't be seen by some people, but that is your choice, I still hope you are at least leery enough to refuse it once it is made mandatory.
Something in the hand needed to buy or sell - literally?

Is the beast literally a seven headed monster that comes from the ocean? Is the second beast literally a two horned monster that crawls out of the dirt? Is the mark of God a church chip put in the forehead?

You say we "just have to agree to disagree". I say that's a cop out. I say you do not have Bible for what you are claiming, and do not want to investigate it.

Do you do church on Sunday? Easter? Christmas? One man pastor? A "holy although man made building = the house of God"?

Don't be afraid. I know it's easier to be concerned about some future event than it is to be concerned about one's current standing. But the easy road is usually the wrong road.

In any event, please consider the numerous Scriptures that have been presented to you. We need to speak as the Bible speaks, even if it isn't in vogue with the hot happening current trends.

Old 04-15-2023, 12:44 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Notice the difference here:

1. One person is saying to beware of the mark of the beast, yet... there is nothing actually to be done. Certainly not NOW. Just carry on and be expecting computer chip implants at some unspecified time in the future. Oh, but take note: "it won't officially be the "mark of the beast" until it is made mandatory, of course we as Christians must refuse it" which I guess means it's okay to participate in this thing as long as it is "not mandatory"? Because it doesn't "officially be(come) the mark of the beast UNTIL IT IS MADE MANDATORY"? See the wriggle room there? Just like those preachers (Jack Van Impe, I'm looking at YOU!) that go on and on about how credit cards are the precursor to the dreaded mark of the beast but they have operators standing by to take your credit card orders for the latest prophecy dvd set.

Compared to:

2. Another person is saying to beware of the mark of the beast, and... action is to be taken IMMEDIATELY. Definite, concrete, solid ACTION. Namely, REPENT of lawlessness ("iniquity") and come out of the beast system, starting RIGHT THIS MOMENT.

Which doctrine would satan promote? One that requires you to do ... nothing, actually? Just put it off into the future? Or one that requires you to GET RIGHT WITH GOD RIGHT NOW?

Last edited by Esaias; 04-15-2023 at 12:47 AM.
Old 04-15-2023, 01:15 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Notice the difference here:

1. One person is saying to beware of the mark of the beast, yet... there is nothing actually to be done. Certainly not NOW. Just carry on and be expecting computer chip implants at some unspecified time in the future. Oh, but take note: "it won't officially be the "mark of the beast" until it is made mandatory, of course we as Christians must refuse it" which I guess means it's okay to participate in this thing as long as it is "not mandatory"? Because it doesn't "officially be(come) the mark of the beast UNTIL IT IS MADE MANDATORY"? See the wriggle room there? Just like those preachers (Jack Van Impe, I'm looking at YOU!) that go on and on about how credit cards are the precursor to the dreaded mark of the beast but they have operators standing by to take your credit card orders for the latest prophecy dvd set.

Compared to:

2. Another person is saying to beware of the mark of the beast, and... action is to be taken IMMEDIATELY. Definite, concrete, solid ACTION. Namely, REPENT of lawlessness ("iniquity") and come out of the beast system, starting RIGHT THIS MOMENT.

Which doctrine would satan promote? One that requires you to do ... nothing, actually? Just put it off into the future? Or one that requires you to GET RIGHT WITH GOD RIGHT NOW?
Notice something else: What would prevent a person from taking the proposed computer chip mark of the beast? Simply a desire to not be implanted with a chip. Do you know there are TONS of people who are not apostolic, and in fact who are not even Christian-at-all, who absolutely refuse to receive any computer chip implants? Yet the Bible says ALL those whose names are not in the Book of Life will worship the beast and receive its mark?

Is the local Baptist fundamentalist post tribber in the Book of Life? Because I GUARANTEE you there aren't too many Baptist fundamentalists who would accept a computer chip implant. How many Muslims would take a chip? I bet there's even quite a few CATHOLICS who would refuse such a thing.

All while continuing in their false doctrines and false beliefs.

Meanwhile, if the mark of the beast is in fact adherence to a particular set of beliefs and practices, in whole or in part, involving trinity worship, Sunday worship, Easter, Christmas, church buildings, pastor-required-for-salvation, disobedience to BIBLICAL LAW, etc... then what? Who would refuse to have anything to do with it? Why, ONLY a Bible believing, Bible practicing APOSTOLIC CHRISTIAN.

Funny how that works out.

Last edited by Esaias; 04-15-2023 at 01:17 AM.