Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-23-2021, 06:28 PM
Not riding the train

Re: Q'anon a Communist Psy-Op?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Q was never "embraced by the GOP." I heard many more Trump supporters rejecting Q than believing it.
Exactly! I confirm the same experience.
Old 01-23-2021, 06:57 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Good luck. CCI never answers questions like the one you posed.

Victor David Hanson observed, “But who did [Trump] have in his corner? Maybe talk radio … maybe Breitbart, maybe half of the Fox team, maybe not. … Hoover Institution was not for him, National Review was against him. Most of the mainstream Republican establishment [was against him]. Big Tech was against him. Wall Street was against him. Big Money, the universities, professional sports, entertainment, everybody was against him, yet he overcame all that, almost.”

He said, “In a fair and just world, people have probably found a way to show support, but now the way these elections are run. When you have, in my district, 85 percent mail-in ballots and only 15 percent are showing up at the polls, and we know what happened in 2018, with massive voter fraud in here in California in the 21st District, it’s something we’ve never seen before. And let’s not even get into the question of a state like Georgia adopting an entirely new computer system, that was subject to malware and problems with glitches, not six months before the election.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-trump-winner/
Old 01-23-2021, 07:32 PM
Not riding the train

After everything, you just cannot make this up.

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
· 1h
NEW - Amazon and Jeff Bezos do not want their workers voting by mail-in-ballots on unionization. An Amazon spokesperson tells CNN the company is seeking a "valid, fair and successful election" and in-person would ensure that.
Old 01-23-2021, 07:58 PM
Registered Member

Lol.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj...te-11611339250

It’d be satire if it wasn’t so sad.
Old 01-24-2021, 02:04 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Q was believed in by about 1/4 to 1/3 of the Trump-MAGA crowd. The GOP has been pretty much anti Trump from the get-go. Which raises the question: How and why did he get the GOP nomination to begin with?

Personally, I think there has been a military coup (possibly still ongoing) and the Q Plan was and is designed to convince the more activist-oriented MAGA people not to actually do anything while civilian government is replaced.

If I was a military coup plotter, I'd want everyone to think what I was doing was either not actually happening ("paranoid conspiracy theories! pay no heed!") or all for the good of everything Mom and apple pie ("military is taking out the evil cabal! stand down and do not resist or interfere!").

Ike tried to tell everybody long ago what was actually going on but nobody listened hard enough.
When it comes to politics, half the time you come across as more wacky than the Q types.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 01-24-2021, 06:18 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Q was believed in by about 1/4 to 1/3 of the Trump-MAGA crowd. The GOP has been pretty much anti Trump from the get-go. Which raises the question: How and why did he get the GOP nomination to begin with?

Personally, I think there has been a military coup (possibly still ongoing) and the Q Plan was and is designed to convince the more activist-oriented MAGA people not to actually do anything while civilian government is replaced.

If I was a military coup plotter, I'd want everyone to think what I was doing was either not actually happening ("paranoid conspiracy theories! pay no heed!") or all for the good of everything Mom and apple pie ("military is taking out the evil cabal! stand down and do not resist or interfere!").

Ike tried to tell everybody long ago what was actually going on but nobody listened hard enough.
I somehow missed this. I’d be curious to hear this idea elaborated on (if you don’t mind).
Old 01-24-2021, 06:52 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie G View Post
Lol.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj...te-11611339250

It’d be satire if it wasn’t so sad.
The hypocrisy is staggering. And all the while Antifa burning is still an ideology. Go figure.
Old 01-24-2021, 11:36 AM
Registered Member

Quote:

I think some military brass was involved, but not the common officer or foot soldier. More than the military, this was an intelligence community coup. Biden was installed, not elected.
Old 01-24-2021, 04:12 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
When it comes to politics, half the time you come across as more wacky than the Q types.
No, I just believe Eisenhower and history.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 01-25-2021, 12:32 AM
On the road less traveled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
After everything, you just cannot make this up.

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
· 1h
NEW - Amazon and Jeff Bezos do not want their workers voting by mail-in-ballots on unionization. An Amazon spokesperson tells CNN the company is seeking a "valid, fair and successful election" and in-person would ensure that.
Unbelievable hypocrisy. Of course, this too will never make the headlines that it needs to.