Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-13-2021, 07:11 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: I'll Say It Again - IT'S OVER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 God View Post
From the invasion of China in 1937 to the end of World War II, the Japanese military regime murdered near 3,000,000 to over 10,000,000 people, most probably almost 6,000,000 Chinese, Indonesians, Koreans, Filipinos, and Indochinese, among others, including Western prisoners of war.

All in all, the Germans deliberately killed about 11 million noncombatants, a figure that rises to more than 12 million if foreseeable deaths from deportation, hunger, and sentences in concentration camps are included.Mar 10, 2011

The post-Soviet government of Russia put
The wickedness of ancient times is unparalleled from the Mongol hordes, Viking invaders, to every battle and war in Europe and Asia. How about a black plague which changed Europe for ever. Pick up a history book. You are safer today then your ancestors were in the 1800s. Good grief
Old 01-13-2021, 07:43 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Matter of fact, Jesus did do it through His Body, He said, "He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do." Then in Acts 21:20, James says, "And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law." You believe the teaching on how the Jews utterly rejected Jesus as a nation. When in fact a remnant was saved through Acts 2:38.
Whats this supposed to prove? The discussion is whether the Church is supposed to be making Christian "nations". Yes there were thousands of Jews which believed.

Was national Israel saved? Who was their king? Was Yeshua the king of Israel in those days? Were Messianics being persecuted? Or were they ruling the nation?

As today in America. There are perhaps millions of believers here. Is it a Christian nation? Or are they like the believers in Yeshua of century one? A kingdom within a nation.

Is the word of God the rule of law for America? Or is child sacrifice and Sodom?

Quote:
Mike,no end time revival from you. What I can see here is that you have zero belief that the Gospel could change a world. I should tell my brother to come back from Bosnia. If you think this place is tough, try in a foreign country of Muslims and Orthodox.
You couldnt me more wrong. I guess we see revival as different. If you agree with Originalist revival cleans nations up and wards off evil from them.

I believe men can receive the Holy Ghost and know Jesus in a wonderful and glorious fellowship in the MIDST OF THE DARKNESS.

That this experience coupled with the hope that Jesus is coming back to raise the dead and gather together his elect produces glorious revival/restoration.

As far as your brother goes if he is over there preaching Jesus came in 70ad he (and they) would be better off if he came on home.
Quote:
Mike, you appreciate the Constitution and the covering we have in America? That's because you are as patriotic as the next guy. I deal with people from all over the world, and they scratch their heads when they hear talk like yours. No power, just an American covering of a constitution. Brother Ndavid posted an awesome video You should watch it.
Meaning?
Old 01-13-2021, 08:43 PM
Registered Member

Last edited by Ronnie G; 01-13-2021 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Can’t delete.
Old 01-13-2021, 08:45 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
So in your opinion a new beginning in what?
All I said was, my mind was trying to rationalize why certain things were happening when they did—in the timing they did. If you’re expecting some protracted eschatological theory, I don’t have one. But an alleged 6-3 SCOTUS certainly felt like maybe we would be insulated from a leftward lurch in the election. . How wrong I was. Now a bunch of MAGA troglodytes, and a President that only understands escalation just handed the left every excuse to go full Sanders.

As the title says: “It’s over.”

And I voted for Trump both times, but I’d never metastasize my devotion to storming the capitol.

Is the country over? No idea. But this election is, and anyone expecting some ethereal, deus ex machina is just silly.

Last edited by Ronnie G; 01-13-2021 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Syntax
Old 01-13-2021, 11:25 PM
Covenant Apostolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie G View Post
All I said was, my mind was trying to rationalize why certain things were happening when they did—in the timing they did. If you’re expecting some protracted eschatological theory, I don’t have one. But an alleged 6-3 SCOTUS certainly felt like maybe we would be insulated from a leftward lurch in the election. . How wrong I was. Now a bunch of MAGA troglodytes, and a President that only understands escalation just handed the left every excuse to go full Sanders.

And I voted for Trump both times, but I’d never metastasize my devotion to storming the capitol.

Is the country over? No idea. But this election is, and anyone expecting some ethereal, deus ex machina is just silly.
Old 01-14-2021, 01:37 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
Whats this supposed to prove? The discussion is whether the Church is supposed to be making Christian "nations". Yes there were thousands of Jews which believed.
I was just replying to your sorry comment against Jesus. How since He was the ultimate example of the light shining in darkness, yet the Judeans didn't come to his brightness. Therefore I commented on how Jesus did through His followers convert thousands of Judeans in the first century. Are Christians supposed to make their own nations? Convert whole countries? That's what the Bible says. The rock strikes the image in the feet and it collapses and the rock consumes the earth. Yet, all Christians believed they had already done this, because they already lived in a world which everyone from Spain to Jerusalem was Christian. The only group which placed it into some far unseen future were the Rabbinical Jews, who had not world conquest as their Christian neighbors. they believed a time where they would one day rule the earth with their Messiah. By the 1800 their teaching would make it into Christianity. But I guess sitting in a trailer with two dogs and your wife, gives one the outlook that Christianity is barely making it. So, to convince people like you that Christianity is supposed to be a major force in world conversion falls on dead (not deaf) ears.

Quote:
Was national Israel saved? Who was their king? Was Yeshua the king of Israel in those days? Were Messianics being persecuted? Or were they ruling the nation?
Mike, you sure hate the name of Jesus. For a guy who couldn't have a conversation in Hebrew, Aramaic, or Yiddish. You sure love to not say the name above all names. But I have exhausted that argument with you plenty of times before. You have NEVER sat down with any rabbis are anyone who was a practicing religious Jew. Because you would of figured out what you believe about Jesus is false. You would tell them that Jesus never saved Israel because He never physically sat a ruler of the kingdom of Judah, or Israel bringing together the northern and southern nations. Or bringing in the Diaspora, from the four corners of the known world of His time. But the Bible in the book of Acts tells us a different story. One Jesus is the King, and He rules over His New Jerusalem through the Body of Christ. Israel nation was saved but it was only to be a remnant. Which all Israel being saved in Romans wasn't everyone who had Semitic DNA, but all those who accepted and believed in the Christ, and were baptized in Hi name. Who received His Spirit and spoke in tongues. Yet, again, to someone who since 1978 has pretty much done little but sit on a keyboard for Christ, we can't expect much. To you, and the Modern religious Jew, Jesus and His followers in the first century Judea, failed miserably. Jesus is killed by the religious Judean leadership by their Roman allies, His followers are reduced to small pockets of groups throughout the Middle East and Asia Minor. Until Paul comes and creates a religion which has been modified thousands of times since the fist century. Hence you have to restore the pristine original version of Christianity. Right from the comfort of your trailer's computer keyboard.
But history shows that Christianity in all its form outclassed Rabbinical Judaism in all its forms. Islam in all its form. The Bible of the Christians has gone around the world and has been translated into every known language.
Christianity is a hit, because there once were Christians who refused to sit in a trailer, but got up and did something with their belief. They may of not believed just like you, but unlike you, they voted with their feet. they didn't sit around reminding the listeners of what they use to do way back when. They converted nations, they converted people, they went out and while they may of preached a different doctrine then you, they left the people with the same Bible you have.

Quote:
As today in America. There are perhaps millions of believers here. Is it a Christian nation?
A matter of fact technically it is. By the declarations of the early founders and those who settled this country. It is by all means Christian in its foundation. I didn't grow up knowing Islam. I never attended Jumu'ah prayer growing up. But I had friends who were either Catholic, east and west, Protestants, and the many forms of Rabbinical Judaism. the only reason I had so much exposure to Rabbinics is because growing up in New York. Yet, people growing up elsewhere in the United States prominently had nothing but the different forms of Christianity around them. Every president we have had professed Christianity. Even Creepy Uncle Joe, had to profess his allegiance to the Catholic Church to show the voters that he still is a believer in some form of Christianity. You might not know this, but Christians in our government and as lobbyists still effect policies. Especially a foreign country called Israel. A Christian nation? Well she isn't atheist, yet.

Quote:
Or are they like the believers in Yeshua of century one? A kingdom within a nation.
In the first century they most likely called Him Ἰησοῦς because they spoke Greek and kept their notes in Greek. But Christianity from the first century had taken over the Roman Empire, the western half and the eastern half. We are a kingdom within a nation, yet other forms of Christianity while believing that, also ended up converting a Pagan world. Which ever way they did that, the main thing is that the Bible blanketed the whole world. influencing governments around the world. So, you got a pretty good head start. Hence you are able to be on a platform preaching where a POTUS can't even preach anymore.

Quote:
Is the word of God the rule of law for America? Or is child sacrifice and Sodom?
We are seeing a change in that mindset of late. Since President Trump had brought it to the forefront. Christians in government and in the citizenry saw hope to reverse what was once put in place. Reaction from Christians caused partial birth abortion to be reversed and banned. So, while you look towards a darker day, some don't have your world view and try to change some things.

[QUOTE=Michael The Disciple;1600009]
You couldnt me more wrong. I guess we see revival as different. If you agree with Originalist revival cleans nations up and wards off evil from them.[/quoe]

Mike, you don't believe in end time revival.

Quote:
I believe men can receive the Holy Ghost and know Jesus in a wonderful and glorious fellowship in the MIDST OF THE DARKNESS.
Mike, you need to stop watching the news. Christianity isn't about struggling for God, while crawling on on broken glass, singing bless that wonderful name of Jesus. Seriously, you need to go out and feed people.

Quote:
That this experience coupled with the hope that Jesus is coming back to raise the dead and gather together his elect produces glorious revival/restoration.
Revival is when? Good God in Zion? No wonder.

Quote:
As far as your brother goes if he is over there preaching Jesus came in 70ad he (and they) would be better off if he came on home.
Mike, the above is coming from a guy who sits on his rear end in a trailer with two dog and his wife. Whose only sharing of the Gospel is his pasty ashen face on Youtubes. 70 A.D. my foot, if he came home and we took you there you wouldn't last a day. With your Satan flying saucers, and the Logos is God's raincoat. God only knows what other garbage you believe. But you have truth, and you are locked up in a trailer with a computer?

Quote:
Meaning?
Just what it said, you are patriotic as much as the next guy. Did you happen to listen to the video that ndavid posted?
Old 01-14-2021, 01:40 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:

You mean deus ex machina as far as President Trump goe?
Old 01-14-2021, 06:16 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
You mean deus ex machina as far as President Trump goe?
I mean ANY theory, person, prophet, seer, mutterer, or deluded Q-anon-powered political necromancer that claims Trump is going to be inaugurated in lieu of Joe Biden.

I’m having a hard time believing I’m not making myself clear.
Old 01-14-2021, 07:24 AM
Banned

Quote:

God got Trump elected and allowed the Dems to get rid of him. His sole job was to make Jerusalem the capital of Israel..... officially. Globalism and the mark of the beast are soon to come. God saw it all before He made the world. It cannot be stopped by anyone.
Old 01-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Banned

The resistance against globalism today will be likened to the resistance that will be formed in Rev 14 to the mark of the beast. Many will be instructed to push back and refuse the mark to their physical demise. Politics is a microcosm of what has become a good vs evil system, and not as the past politics implies, "policy differences".