Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall > WPF News
Facebook

Notices

WPF News Discussion of the WWPF meetings in Tulsa and related sidetracks.

Old 08-13-2022, 08:41 AM
Registered Member

Re: Peak 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoop Harted View Post
He then says that the seed of satan is the antichrist referring that all human beings are of the seed of eve. So then this means, and he believes this, that the sons of God are demons and the sons of men is humanity. The serpent seed doctrine is evident here.

And yes NW has taught this for years.
Yes, unfortunately, this doctrine is widespread in certain circles.
Old 08-14-2022, 03:32 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
At 13:38 he states that the Bible let's us know that there is an edge to the heavens. Again, his error is that he is referring to the physical. No scripture given but nevertheless thrown out there.
Genesis 1:6-8 KJV
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. [7] And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. [8] And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Genesis 1:14-19 KJV
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: [15] And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. [16] And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. [17] And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, [18] And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. [19] And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

Quote:
The physical space is just a shadow of eternity so saying that there is an edge implies that there is an end to eternity. He is wrong.
No scripture was given for this assertion but nevertheless thrown out there.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 08-14-2022, 04:04 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
At 10:04, the connection of eve to satan? William Branham believed that for sure. Eve was not connected to Satan but to Adam!!
This is a misrepresentation of what he said. He said Eve, like all humans, is of the earth (by physical creation) but is connected to heaven (by the Breath of Life from God). He says the connection between Eve and the serpent is that he was there in the earth with her though he was a heavenly spiritual being. He said she is of the earth but connected to heaven whereas he is of the heavens but connected to the earth (a contrast).

He said the seed of the woman is Christ, and the seed of the serpent/satan is the antichrist. I watched over half of the 2 hour video and did not see where he explained HOW the antichrist is the seed of the serpent, though.

But as far as the "Eve had relations with the serpent and produced offspring" I heard NOTHING EVEN CLOSE TO SUCH.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 08-14-2022, 04:34 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
This is a misrepresentation of what he said. He said Eve, like all humans, is of the earth (by physical creation) but is connected to heaven (by the Breath of Life from God). He says the connection between Eve and the serpent is that he was there in the earth with her though he was a heavenly spiritual being. He said she is of the earth but connected to heaven whereas he is of the heavens but connected to the earth (a contrast).

He said the seed of the woman is Christ, and the seed of the serpent/satan is the antichrist. I watched over half of the 2 hour video and did not see where he explained HOW the antichrist is the seed of the serpent, though.

But as far as the "Eve had relations with the serpent and produced offspring" I heard NOTHING EVEN CLOSE TO SUCH.
Thank you!
Old 08-14-2022, 04:49 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Barb, better men than me have tried to correct him, he is set towards this way.
LOL I thought this thread was gone, and then I look back and here it is…

So look, I’m going to have my final word on this, and then you can do whatever it is you want to do because you seem to be hell-bent on seeing it your way, and YOU cannot or will not be corrected.

Bishop Nathaniel J. Wilson was my pastor for 6 years in the 70s in Flint, Michigan.

Not ONCE do I remember hearing anything about a sexual connection between Eve and the serpent. If that is what YOU are hearing him say, that is on you, and again I ask… IF you know him as well as you SAY you do, have you called his cell? Do you have that number? Or have you called the church... 916-689-7625... or have you emailed or written him c/o the Rock Church, 8520 Bradshaw Rd., Elk Grove CA 95624?

Regarding any other issues you have with his teaching, I ask for the 3rd time… IF you know him as well as you SAY you do, have you called his cell? Do you have that number? Or have you called the church... 916-689-7625... or have you emailed or written him c/o the Rock Church, 8520 Bradshaw Rd., Elk Grove CA 95624?

Bishop Wilson is not a bully or a tyrant who wouldn’t want to discuss any and all of this with you man to man.

This behind the scenes nitpicking is beneath you or any of us. Questions in discussion are one thing, but you have crossed the line.
Old 11-16-2022, 07:05 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb View Post
Whew! I must have pushed a button or two with you... Okay, buckle up and let's go...

I never said I got my feelings hurt. I was distressed that you, it seems, purposely took what he said and twisted it... but I was far from hurt by someone's opinion. Opinions are like noses... we all have one, and some are more attractive than others.

And now, are you implying that I have been fooled by my former pastor? lol

IF you know Bishop Wilson as well as you say and you still question whether he believes in more than one God, then you DON"T know him as we as you claim.

I never said you directly called him a heretic... I said that you "insinuated" he was a heretic. But answer me this, how do we separate ourselves from what we say to mean something other than who we are? Either our words have meaning or they don't. You wrote that Bishop Wilson is pushing heresy... sounds like you mean that someone pushing heresy is a heretic to me.

But hey, what do I know. I'm just a woman who needs to calm down and take my meds... PLEASE!

Here's the deal on this... If he is opening himself up to criticism, and if it disturbs you so that you feel the need to bash him here, then let me ask you...

IF you know him as well as you say you do, have you called his cell? Do you have that number? Or have you called the church... 916-689-7625... or have you emailed or written him c/o the Rock Church, 8520 Bradshaw Rd., Elk Grove CA 95624?

I am certain he would love to discuss this all with you man to man rather than having his reputation and ministry maligned on the internet ... And trust me; this is really what you are doing. Forum discussion is one thing. Exchanging ideas and questions is what this board was built on. But what you have done here is just wrong...

I guess there is a reason I don't come much anymore... You have made this painfully clear to me today.

Wonder no more! No knee jerk reaction here... yes, I listened to it last week.
Wow!

What did I miss?