Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Search For Similiar Threads Using Key Words & Phrases
beast, mark

Old 09-07-2022, 09:10 AM
Registered Member

Exclamation Re: Mark of the Beast may be only 2 1/2 years away

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroGary View Post
For those who want to know why I am very much convinced post-trib is indeed scriptural please click on the link below and read the entire scripture study -

http://kenraggio.com/KRPN-WhenWillTh...eTakePlace.htm

(it's easier to post that study then to type out all the various scriptures)

If after reading it all you still disagree then we'll just "agree to disagree" and leave it at that, but at least you'll understand why post-tribbers believe the way they do.

(and if you're not convinced after reading that study, then maybe once the "mark" is made mandatory to buy or sell you might be convinced then, but I sincerely hope you are convinced before then)

(there are places where people are using a chip implanted in their hand to buy stuff now, so the time is getting closer to it becoming fulfilled prophecy once it is made mandatory)
Here are a couple news links showing how a chip implanted in the hand is being used to buy stuff and becoming more widespread -

The microchip implants that let you pay with your hand

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-61008730

Breaking: Are You Ready to Get Chipped?

https://mobilepaymentconference.com/...y-get-chipped/

......even if you now do not believe post-trib, will you allow yourself to be implanted with a chip when they say it is required to buy or sell ?

......I sure hope not or you will be doomed forever..... (read Rev. chapters 13 and 14)
Acts 2:38 is a must, not simply an option !
Old 09-07-2022, 09:36 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Mark of the Beast may be only 2 1/2 years away

Quote:
Here are a couple news links showing how a chip implanted in the hand is being used to buy stuff and becoming more widespread -

......even if you now do not believe post-trib, will you allow yourself to be implanted with a chip when they say it is required to buy or sell ?

......I sure hope not or you will be doomed forever..... (read Rev. chapters 13 and 14)
I didn't even wear a mask when they claimed it was required, nor did I "social distance", stop shaking people's hands, etc.

Did you wear the mask, stay home, stop going to church, or get the dna altering clotshot?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 09-07-2022, 09:38 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
I am sorry you misunderstand and assume, but if you read my post I said:

"(it's easier to post that study then to type out all the various scriptures)"

......if someone has a good lengthy scripture study already online that includes the scriptures you want to share then why not post it in order to save time by not having to type out all the same info again, it's that simple.

(not that there is anything wrong with advertising a website that has a lot of helpful scripture studies, but in this instance I was simply thinking of it as an easy way to share the many scriptures I wanted to share that was already included in that study)

For the record I do not work for Bro. Raggio, I simply like to share some of his scripture studies because they can be of help to others, if you disagree with his studies that is your choice, but please don't assume it is merely only just to promote his website, but it is rather to share studies I believe can be of help to others. (if you want to think of sharing scripture studies in a negative way as if such sharing was promoting in a negative context then that is your view, but I am glad to "promote" any scripture studies that I believe can be a help to others)

There are places that make printed apostolic Bible tracts and Bible studies to share with others, if there is nothing wrong with sharing printed material then there is nothing wrong with sharing online studies.
Well, in the time it took to make that post, you could have addressed the words of Jesus I posted. Just saying...

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 09-07-2022, 11:34 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
For those who want to know why I am very much convinced post-trib is indeed scriptural please click on the link below and read the entire scripture study -

(it's easier to post that study then to type out all the various scriptures)

If after reading it all you still disagree then we'll just "agree to disagree" and leave it at that, but at least you'll understand why post-tribbers believe the way they do.

(and if you're not convinced after reading that study, then maybe once the "mark" is made mandatory to buy or sell you might be convinced then, but I sincerely hope you are convinced before then)

(there are places where people are using a chip implanted in their hand to buy stuff now, so the time is getting closer to it becoming fulfilled prophecy once it is made mandatory)

Quote:

Okay, the above information is for those who want to consider that post-trib is indeed true, if you disagree that is fine, that is your choice, but my intent was not to start ongoing debates because they usually accomplish nothing but waste time, so for those who want to consider the info I shared that is what is was meant for, helpful info for others to consider.

Okay, I posted the above info (and other posts I made in this thread) for the benefit of those who want to consider it, not to start ongoing debates because such debates usually accomplish nothing but waste time, if anyone disagrees with the info I posted, that is your choice, but it is posted with the simple intent of sharing info I believe can be of benefit to others.

Last edited by BroGary; 09-07-2022 at 11:37 AM.
Old 09-07-2022, 01:59 PM
Registered Member

If that all be so, what is the name of this man?

Rev 13:17.. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name...
Rev 13:18.. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Old 09-07-2022, 08:12 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Sorry for delay in replying, been busy.

Actually I am post-trib, but I was not wanting to start a debate about it, but rather simply warn those who might be interested that there is a possibility the "mark of the beast" being made mandatory might be as soon as about 2 1/2 years away.

Since we are warned by scripture to refuse the "mark" it means we will not be able to "buy or sell" and perhaps it might be wise to do some prepping before that time comes.

For those who might be interested why I believe post-trib this Bible study by an apostolic minister shares scriptures I believe support such a view -

If you disagree, we will just "agree to disagree" and we'll leave it at that.

.....but I do wonder how many apostolics who are NOT post-trib might allow themselves to have a chip implanted in their right hand in order to "buy or sell" when the government says it is mandatory to have one in order to buy or sell, hopefully none, because those who get one are doomed, but hopefully when that time comes those who are now non-post-trib will reconsider their viewpoint and refuse the chip implant.

For those on the forum who are post-trib, have any of you considered doing any prepping ?

here's a link to some apostolic prophecy videos -

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...uwKvG_H45XE87r

Have a blessed week !

Brother Raggio can't have apostolic prophecy when it's not true what he is teaching.
And someday master you. --Anon.

The most deadly sins do not leap upon us, they creep up on us.
Old 09-08-2022, 03:05 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Understanding the Mark of the Beast (short and to the point version)
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
(Rev 13:16-17)
This is a counterfeit of the mark of God:
And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side; And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof. And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.
(Eze 9:3-6)
God was bringing judgment upon the city for its abominations and sins, but before that God caused a mark to be placed upon the forehead of those who were still faithful to God and who were opposed to the rampant iniquity and unfaithfulness of the people. Much like here:
And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
(Rev 7:2-8)
And again:
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
(Rev 14:1)
These are not "144,000 Jews". They are from all 12 tribes, not just Judah. Moreover, the number is clearly symbolic and represents the remnant of faithful servants of God, the overcomers:
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
(Rev 3:12)
So God's people have a mark or seal, in the forehead. The second beast from the earth initiates a mark upon all those who are not God's people, in their forehead, or in their right hand. Obviously, this satanic mark is a counterfeit of the Divine mark, and signifies ownership and loyalty.

The forehead and right hand:
And it shall be when the LORD shall bring thee into the land of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee, a land flowing with milk and honey, that thou shalt keep this service in this month. Seven days thou shalt eat unleavened bread, and in the seventh day shall be a feast to the LORD. Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters. And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt. And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt. Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year. And it shall be when the LORD shall bring thee into the land of the Canaanites, as he sware unto thee and to thy fathers, and shall give it thee, That thou shalt set apart unto the LORD all that openeth the matrix, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the males shall be the LORD'S. And every firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb; and if thou wilt not redeem it, then thou shalt break his neck: and all the firstborn of man among thy children shalt thou redeem. And it shall be when thy son asketh thee in time to come, saying, What is this? that thou shalt say unto him, By strength of hand the LORD brought us out from Egypt, from the house of bondage: And it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the LORD slew all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the firstborn of beast: therefore I sacrifice to the LORD all that openeth the matrix, being males; but all the firstborn of my children I redeem. And it shall be for a token upon thine hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes: for by strength of hand the LORD brought us forth out of Egypt.
(Exo 13:5-16)
Here, both the observance of the Passover/Unleavened Bread festival, and the redemption of the firstborn are likened to signs or tokens (marks) in the forehead and the hand. The significance is given as "that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth". That is to say, they represent obedience to God by following God's ways, God's commandments, God's laws.

We see this again here:
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
(Deu 6:4-8)
This is not a command to make phylacteries, as the rabbinics have determined, but is saying that God's law is like a sign or seal or token or mark upon the hand and forehead. The mark of God is the obedience to God and His ways. Thus, the mark of the beast is the obedience to the beast and its ways, its laws.
Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.
(Deu 11:18)
Having the law of God, His Word, as signs upon the hand and forehead is equivalent to laying them up in the heart and soul, ie sincere obedience.

The mark of God included faithful observance of the Divine calendar. The mark of the beast likewise involves the use of a religious calendar, namely, that of the beast. It is not limited to it, of course, but includes it. The calendar a society or individual follows indicates the god they serve. The mark of God, and the mark of the beast, are symbols representing adherence to a particular religious system that is all encompassing. By obeying the beast and following his calendar and adhering to his ways and his laws/commandments, one demonstrates they belong to the beast and thus are "marked" with his mark. By obeying God and following His ways and commandments (including His Divine calendar) one demonstrates they belong to Him and thus are "marked" with His mark.

So the mark of the beast isn't some computer chip that allows you to engage in digital financial transactions. It is adherence to the beast ideological and social system that allows you to participate in society. "Buying and selling" is not about shopping at WalMart so much as it is about engaging in business:
Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain:
(Jas 4:13)
Is digital currency a bad thing? Absolutely! I might go so far as to say it is an abomination because it is a false weight and measure (Prov 11:1) which is forbidden by the law of God (Deut 25:13-16). So that adopting the digital currency may in fact just be another example or way in which people accept the mark of the beastly world system in rejection of God's laws and ways. But even if it weren't such a thing, it is still a bad thing because first of all it is based on literally nothing but the whims of the bankers and secondly because it is not about commerce but societal control, a tyrant's dream come true.

Those who follow God and His Law-Word will reject such a thing. Unfortunately, many who claim to be Christians are indeed saddled with the mark of the beast and don't even know it, because they are looking for computer chips instead of reading their Bibles looking for instruction.

Old 09-08-2022, 03:47 PM
Registered Member

You all are entitled to your opinions, time will tell if what I posted is true, when the time comes when they say people must have a chip implant (the "mark") in order to buy or sell then those who now are not yet convinced will hopefully change their mind.

Of course if you wait till then to be convinced and refuse the "mark" (as you should) then you might not have already had prepared to survive without being able to "buy or sell".

That is all I have to say at this point in time.
Old 09-08-2022, 05:19 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
You all are entitled to your opinions, time will tell if what I posted is true, when the time comes when they say people must have a chip implant (the "mark") in order to buy or sell then those who now are not yet convinced will hopefully change their mind.
By the same token, and those who make your claim always seem to avoid this alternative, if you're wrong and the chip never comes, then hopefully you will realize the error of thinking what is actually a biblical symbol, taken from the picture of the Law being on forehead and hand in Deut 6 being twisted in satan's version of God's law, is not a chip

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 09-08-2022, 05:36 PM
Registered Member

Speaking of the mark, I just relaized something while studying the issue a few months ago. There are four instances where God commanded Israel to use frontlets between their eyes and on their hands. I believe Jews made a mistake of taking it literally that they should tix phylacteries on their foreheads and hands.

In all four of these passages of scripture, the common theme is to always remember the fact that GOD TOOK THEM OUT OF EGYPT anad brought them to a land of prosperity. Putting something between your eyes means that it's always in your vision to see and you cannot forget it. Putting it on your hand will likewise render it visible to you all the time.

Again, in each case, it's about God being responsible for giving the people such a wonderful life and NO ONE ELSE.

Well, the "beast" is a man who would take that credit instead of God and demand that he be attributed all fo the glory for having brought people to a place of prosperity.

I do not believe it has anything to do with anything physical on the forehead or hand. The main point is that GOD should correctly be credited with bringing people to place of prosperity and NOT SOME MAN.

Notice the common theme in the four passages that speak of this.
Exodus 13:1-10.. And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, ..(2).. Sanctify unto me all the firstborn, whatsoever openeth the womb among the children of Israel, both of man and of beast: it is mine. ..(3).. And Moses said unto the people, Remember this day, in which ye came out from Egypt, out of the house of bondage; for by strength of hand the LORD brought you out from this place: there shall no leavened bread be eaten. ..(4).. This day came ye out in the month Abib. ..(5).. And it shall be when the LORD shall bring thee into the land of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee, a land flowing with milk and honey, that thou shalt keep this service in this month. ..(6).. Seven days thou shalt eat unleavened bread, and in the seventh day shall be a feast to the LORD. ..(7).. Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters. ..(8).. And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt. ..(9).. And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt. ..(10).. Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year.
THE LORD gets the credit for blessing!

Then there is this:
Exodus 13:11-16.. And it shall be when the LORD shall bring thee into the land of the Canaanites, as he sware unto thee and to thy fathers, and shall give it thee, ..(12).. That thou shalt set apart unto the LORD all that openeth the matrix, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the males shall be the LORD'S. ..(13).. And every firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb; and if thou wilt not redeem it, then thou shalt break his neck: and all the firstborn of man among thy children shalt thou redeem. ..(14).. And it shall be when thy son asketh thee in time to come, saying, What is this? that thou shalt say unto him, By strength of hand the LORD brought us out from Egypt, from the house of bondage: ..(15).. And it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the LORD slew all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the firstborn of beast: therefore I sacrifice to the LORD all that openeth the matrix, being males; but all the firstborn of my children I redeem. ..(16).. And it shall be for a token upon thine hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes: for by strength of hand the LORD brought us forth out of Egypt.
The Lord gets the credit. Never forget this!
Deuteronomy 6:4-10.. Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: ..(5).. And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. ..(6).. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: ..(7).. And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. ..(8).. And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes. ..(9).. And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates. ..(10).. And it shall be, when the LORD thy God shall have brought thee into the land which he sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give thee great and goodly cities, which thou buildedst not,
And...
Deuteronomy 11:13-21.. And it shall come to pass, if ye shall hearken diligently unto my commandments which I command you this day, to love the LORD your God, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul, ..(14).. That I will give you the rain of your land in his due season, the first rain and the latter rain, that thou mayest gather in thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil. ..(15).. And I will send grass in thy fields for thy cattle, that thou mayest eat and be full. ..(16).. Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them; ..(17).. And then the LORD'S wrath be kindled against you, and he shut up the heaven, that there be no rain, and that the land yield not her fruit; and lest ye perish quickly from off the good land which the LORD giveth you. ..(18).. Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes. ..(19).. And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. ..(20).. And thou shalt write them upon the door posts of thine house, and upon thy gates: ..(21).. That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers to give them, as the days of heaven upon the earth.
A man is shown in Revelation to take the credit for what ONLY GOD can do, in blessing and prosperity.

It's as when Nebuchadnezzar attributed all the glory of his kingdom to HIMSELF, and God made him LIKE A BEAST, and he became demon possessed, to later realize and give glory ONLY TO GOD.
Daniel 4:30-37.. The king spake, and said, Is not this great Babylon, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty? ..(31).. While the word was in the king's mouth, there fell a voice from heaven, saying, O king Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is spoken; The kingdom is departed from thee. ..(32).. And they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field: they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and seven times shall pass over thee, until thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will. ..(33).. The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles' feathers, and his nails like birds' claws. ..(34).. And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation: ..(35).. And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou? ..(36).. At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my kingdom, mine honour and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me. ..(37).. Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."