Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 08-12-2018, 03:03 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Re: Alex Jones, Info wars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
I quit listening to him after he totally flubbed the Sandy Hook event. I was actually weaning myself off his broadcasts as a result of his treatment of Boston. I do not think you will find anything that he presents that you can't find yourself, and I also think he will intentionally keep certain things and ideas as valid that aren't. He's a steam relief valve for some of the disgruntled masses, just like Amy Goodman and Democracy Now! is for another segment of the disgruntled masses.

What I recommend is for people to get close and stay close to God, grow their own food, become the least reliant upon "society" as possible, and start building their own networks of family and friends/brethren for mutual support. Unplug from the beast system, if you will, and work on building the alternative. It's called "the Kingdom of God".
Years ago, Sister E told me not to watch tv or read anything but the bible (obviously I didn't listen), to meet her everyday at the church for early morning prayer, and to win souls. she is going on 90 and has won/and is still winning many souls.

I had never heard of AJ till FB censored him.

Last December I got rid of my land line and upgraded from a flip phone to a smart phone. I mostly watch utube preaching on it when I am too tired to read.
But of course I see other things of interest and check them out.

It is shocking how dangerous the world of ideas is and how difficult it is to navigate.

Last edited by Amanah; 08-12-2018 at 03:33 AM.
Old 08-12-2018, 03:19 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Quote:
May I suggest you might have misunderstood what he was saying? I like both you guys, I'd hate to see y'all fight over how each other posts rather than discuss the actual information each presents.
Amen, please keep the line of discussion open with Brother Benincasa, I think there is much to be learned in discussion with two people who are obviously intelligent and well learned.

Last edited by Amanah; 08-12-2018 at 03:22 AM.
Old 08-12-2018, 07:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
That is still true Hoss.

Zionists don't believe in the Talmud, they are actually secularists. You are clueless. Prayer warrior? I think you dropped your arrows.

You are the one attacking my posts trying to discredit them. Go back to the beginning follow the posts. Your constant mischaracterizations sound awfully familiar.

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, (which accused them before our God day and night.)

Accusing the brethren is our adversaries role and you seem to take a liking to it. It is obvious to me that you're a bully with a chip on his shoulder. I got suckered in by your rhetoric the first time posting here, and shame on me for being drawn in again. Let's just say we agree to disagree and you find another target to troll.

Selah
Old 08-12-2018, 07:13 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalledOut238 View Post

You are the one attacking my posts trying to discredit them. Go back to the beginning follow the posts. Your constant mischaracterizations sound awfully familiar.

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, (which accused them before our God day and night.)

Accusing the brethren is our adversaries role and you seem to take a liking to it. It is obvious to me that you're a bully with a chip on his shoulder. I got suckered in by your rhetoric the first time posting here, and shame on me for being drawn in again. Let's just say we agree to disagree and you find another target to troll.

Selah
Always someone else's fault? Is that your game.

Esaias was right, but no problem.

Let's see how far you get.

Zionists are secularists.

Zionists hate the Orthodox Haredi Jews.

You have everyone in a jumble, because you obviously have found bad information. My Jewish relatives, friends, religious and secular aren't trying to rule the world. Having bad information and trying to pass it off as legit just turns people off to whatever good information you may have.

I asked the question, does your pastor and church family believe like you?
Old 08-12-2018, 10:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
May I suggest you might have misunderstood what he was saying? I like both you guys, I'd hate to see y'all fight over how each other posts rather than discuss the actual information each presents.
Agreed. I just got back from church and heard two great messages, which I know was my Savior talking to me. The first was from our assistant Pastor who preached; “Burn the Ships.” based on Captain Hernán Cortés landing in Veracruz in 1519. To press forward and do not look behind. Then my Pastor preached, “God had a plan.” God had a plan in the beginning which continues to be revealed through his saints. If people reject you; then move on and stick to the plan. Wow, only the Holyghost.

My focus will be to look for likeminded people who want to learn from each other. If a poster wants to become contentious then I will ignore them and pray for them. Thank you for the voice of reason.

Luke 6:28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

Selah
Old 08-12-2018, 01:40 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalledOut238 View Post
My focus will be to look for like minded people who want to learn from each other.
Does your pastor and church family believe as you do?
Old 08-12-2018, 02:32 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Zionists are secularists.

Zionists hate the Orthodox Haredi Jews.

You have everyone in a jumble, because you obviously have found bad information. My Jewish relatives, friends, religious and secular aren't trying to rule the world. Having bad information and trying to pass it off as legit just turns people off to whatever good information you may have.
This is an important point to keep in mind. Zionism is strenuously opposed by a lot of devout Orthodox Jews, who view Zionism as a blasphemous, atheistical apostasy. The role of the Talmud in all this is somewhat murky to the uninformed, as both religious Jews (Pharisees, literally) and Zionists/Marxist Jews use Talmudic thinking and philosophy and argumentation, although for different purposes and with different methodologies.

The fact Marx was a Jew doesn't necessarily equate to Herschel the local Bagel distributor being a conscientious part of the Red Octopus plot to destroy society. While we certainly need to be on guard against the leaven of the Pharisees (the contradictory and ridiculous doctrines of Pharisaism which have been compiled into the Talmud, Zohar, etc), and we need to understand the Herschel the Bagel guy probably does in fact believe Jesus is currently being boiled alive in flaming urine in hell at this very moment - assuming he is Chasidic and not Reformed, Conservative, or Liberal - it nevertheless doesn't mean he's actively plotting the overthrow of Christianity.

Any more than your local Muslim is ready to strap on dynamite and go Aloha Snackbar at your local shopping mall.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 08-12-2018, 02:39 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
This is an important point to keep in mind. Zionism is strenuously opposed by a lot of devout Orthodox Jews, who view Zionism as a blasphemous, atheistical apostasy. The role of the Talmud in all this is somewhat murky to the uninformed, as both religious Jews (Pharisees, literally) and Zionists/Marxist Jews use Talmudic thinking and philosophy and argumentation, although for different purposes and with different methodologies.

The fact Marx was a Jew doesn't necessarily equate to Herschel the local Bagel distributor being a conscientious part of the Red Octopus plot to destroy society. While we certainly need to be on guard against the leaven of the Pharisees (the contradictory and ridiculous doctrines of Pharisaism which have been compiled into the Talmud, Zohar, etc), and we need to understand the Herschel the Bagel guy probably does in fact believe Jesus is currently being boiled alive in flaming urine in hell at this very moment - assuming he is Chasidic and not Reformed, Conservative, or Liberal - it nevertheless doesn't mean he's actively plotting the overthrow of Christianity.

Any more than your local Muslim is ready to strap on dynamite and go Aloha Snackbar at your local shopping mall.
Old 08-13-2018, 12:31 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
we need to understand the Herschel the Bagel guy probably does in fact believe Jesus is currently being boiled alive in flaming urine in hell at this very moment - assuming he is Chasidic and not Reformed, Conservative, or Liberal - it nevertheless doesn't mean he's actively plotting the overthrow of Christianity.

Any more than your local Muslim is ready to strap on dynamite and go ALOHA SNACKBAR at your local shopping mall.
This made me laugh so hard. This was priceless.

Check out my new Podcast, and YouTube Channel:
https://histruthismarchingon.blubrry.net
This is a One God, Holy Ghost Filled, Tongue Talkin', Jesus Name podcast where it's all in Him!
Apostolic Truth! His Truth Is Marching On!
SUBSCRIBE!
Old 08-13-2018, 07:40 AM
Banned

Listening to Alex Jones stresses me out. I'd not be surprised if he doesn't wrestle with anxiety and high blood pressure. lol