Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Search For Similiar Threads Using Key Words & Phrases
birthers, hate, politics, race, republican

Old 04-23-2011, 08:58 AM
Registered Member

Crazy Birther Conspiracies....

Are not (in most part) driven by sincerity-- but by hate and paranoia. Furthermore, Gov Brewer's rejection of "a bridge too far" bills in her state solidify that I am not the only Republican that sees through the lunacy of all of this.

So just in case anyone on AFF missed it, here's a quote fom an article pertinent to the renewed interest in the President's birth place.

What the would-be sleuths won't find is Obama's "long-form birth certificate," a confidential one-page document containing his original birth records kept on file in the first floor of the Department of Health.

Those original birth records typically include additional birth details, such as the hospital and delivering doctor, said Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the state's former health director who twice looked at and publicly confirmed Obama's original long-form birth records.

But those documents are state government property that can't be released to anyone, even the president himself, said Joshua Wisch, special assistant to the state attorney general. Obama would be able to inspect his birth records if he visited the Health Department in person, but original records of live birth are never released, he said.

The article, "SOME OBAMA BIRTH RECORDS MADE PUBLIC FOR YEARS", is linked below.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110423/...9tZW9iYW1hYmly

Last edited by MissBrattified; 04-23-2011 at 09:06 AM.
Old 04-23-2011, 09:06 AM
Registered Member

Re: Male Cow Manure Birther Conspiracies....

Male cow manure? Really?

That's going to some lengths to not actually say some pretty filthy words aimed at those who disagree with you....

This subject would die it's own death if those who think it's nonsense would let it.
Old 04-23-2011, 09:21 AM
Registered Member

Re: Crazy Birther Conspiracies....

I have Hired phD's from Harvard, Columbia Penn. 1 from each school and a Harvard MBA

Their background checks were not an automatic condition of employment. Reference checks were. If one had gotten protective or secretive on a document, I reject them..

One of a couple red flags here is Obama's obstructionism.

Obama's document trail is several times more important for one reason. He lacked a business and employment trackrecord. The Columbia PHD I hired had 1 employer for 15 years. The Ivy league stuff was not very relevant. If I were to snag a liberal reporter and we wrote a resume for Barry, it would have a lot of white spaces. There are a lot of gaps. Obamas popularity is falling and Trumps is too high. It is because Obama is being confronted.
Old 04-23-2011, 09:25 AM
Registered Member

JD - as stated before, I do not believe the "birther" controversy is worthy of any further discussion.
However, I am intrigued by those who wish to paint anyone who is a birther as driven by hate and paranoia.
This maybe true for 1% of the birthers, but not for the movement.
What I believe drives them is their opinion that almost everything this administration has done is an effort to weaken the nation.
In their effort to understand this, they have decided that the only way this could be is if the President owes his loyalty to another nation/cause.
So, this admin tries to paint them as "racist".
Believe me, if Herman Cain, Condoleezza Rice, or Allen West were President these people would be supporting them.
So, quit trying to paint this as a racial issue.
Old 04-23-2011, 02:17 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermyn Davidson View Post
Are not (in most part) driven by sincerity-- but by hate and paranoia. Furthermore, Gov Brewer's rejection of "a bridge too far" bills in her state solidify that I am not the only Republican that sees through the lunacy of all of this.

So just in case anyone on AFF missed it, here's a quote fom an article pertinent to the renewed interest in the President's birth place.

What the would-be sleuths won't find is Obama's "long-form birth certificate," a confidential one-page document containing his original birth records kept on file in the first floor of the Department of Health.

Those original birth records typically include additional birth details, such as the hospital and delivering doctor, said Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the state's former health director who twice looked at and publicly confirmed Obama's original long-form birth records.

But those documents are state government property that can't be released to anyone, even the president himself, said Joshua Wisch, special assistant to the state attorney general. Obama would be able to inspect his birth records if he visited the Health Department in person, but original records of live birth are never released, he said.

The article, "SOME OBAMA BIRTH RECORDS MADE PUBLIC FOR YEARS", is linked below.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110423/...9tZW9iYW1hYmly
Keep trying to convince yourself JD ,because it aint working on anyone else.
Old 04-23-2011, 03:44 PM
Solid 3 Stepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegsm76 View Post
JD - as stated before, I do not believe the "birther" controversy is worthy of any further discussion.
However, I am intrigued by those who wish to paint anyone who is a birther as driven by hate and paranoia.
This maybe true for 1% of the birthers, but not for the movement.
What I believe drives them is their opinion that almost everything this administration has done is an effort to weaken the nation.
In their effort to understand this, they have decided that the only way this could be is if the President owes his loyalty to another nation/cause.
So, this admin tries to paint them as "racist".
Believe me, if Herman Cain, Condoleezza Rice, or Allen West were President these people would be supporting them.
So, quit trying to paint this as a racial issue
Don't be so sure!!
Old 04-23-2011, 04:31 PM
Go Dodgers!

There was a question of where Obama was born, because his dad is not an American and they had, while his mother was pregnant, left the nation.

That is a legitmate question not having to do with his skin color or the religion of his daddy

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:30 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Don't be so sure!!
Allen West for President! Herman Cain VP!!

Old 04-25-2011, 06:24 AM
Registered Member

I sincerely believe that THREE OR MORE YEARS AGO, when the issue was brought up, it was just an example of dirty politics reaching for straws.

Since it has been OVER THREE YEARS since the matter has been proven by Mr. Obama himself, those with national access who bring it up do so as a way of stirring up groundless suspicion-- playing on the paranoia and hate of some weaker minded Ameicans.

Hate is not always about race.
So stop assuming that my assertion is ONLY ABOUT RACE-- it is not.

I have already stated that I didn't believe the HATE was not all racially motivated-- especially by the national talking heads who continue to try to use this to score points with the paranoid and hateful weaker minded people in this country, who may have racial hate feelings towards our President.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:05 AM
Registered Member

JD and the birther movement.

The birther movement began in your liberal Democrat party. I was incubated in early 2008. JD is not honest for blaming conservatives.

The biggest activity to fuel the birth movement was actually push back by your left wing Obama camp in summer 2008.

Again not conservatives.