Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Foyer > The Welcome Mat
Facebook

Notices

The Welcome Mat Welcoming New Members! Are you new to AFF? Here's a forum where you can report in and introduce yourself!

Old 12-03-2008, 05:18 AM
Registered Member

Moving on...

Hello everyone,

I recently decided to move my attention over to here from CARM. When I first went there I read where someone asked for a fresh interpretation of 'oneness'. After thinking, praying, and studying, I believe the Lord has shown me a different way of viewing HIM. Over time though, nobody there seemed to want to discuss my ideas with me and I instead got sucked into defending what need not be defended.

So I've decided to shift my focus to other apostolics who will hopefully sharpen my iron further. Hopefully you'll be at least intruigued by what I share. If it is of God it will stand, if not, it won't.

A little over a month ago I got married so I don't have much time anymore (it seems like ) so the time between posts might be long.

God bless
Old 12-03-2008, 06:27 AM
Rebel with a cause.

Re: Moving on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitiveguy View Post
Hello everyone,

I recently decided to move my attention over to here from CARM. When I first went there I read where someone asked for a fresh interpretation of 'oneness'. After thinking, praying, and studying, I believe the Lord has shown me a different way of viewing HIM. Over time though, nobody there seemed to want to discuss my ideas with me and I instead got sucked into defending what need not be defended.

So I've decided to shift my focus to other apostolics who will hopefully sharpen my iron further. Hopefully you'll be at least intruigued by what I share. If it is of God it will stand, if not, it won't.

A little over a month ago I got married so I don't have much time anymore (it seems like ) so the time between posts might be long.

God bless
Welcome!
"Many people view their relationship with God like a "color by number" picture. It's easier to let someone else define the boundaries, tell them which blanks to fill in, and what color to use than it is for them to take a blank canvas and seek inspiration from the Source in order to paint their own masterpiece"
Old 12-03-2008, 08:03 AM
Registered Member

Welcome to AFF.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:54 AM
Jellybean!

Welcome to the forum!
Old 12-03-2008, 09:12 AM
Mr. Stewart

Welcome and congratulations.

Either the United States will destroy ignorance, or ignorance will destroy the United States. – W.E.B. DuBois
My Countdown Counting down to: The Apocolypse
Old 12-03-2008, 10:29 PM
Crazy father of 4

Location: Now? Phoenix, AZ. Before? Newark, OH, Wyandotte, MI, Tampa, FL

You think you have little time now? have a few kids, time will be a thing of the past.

I'll get back to you when I figure it out.